Premier Comics #2

Hey everyone!

We're back! Again! Premier Comics, The Sup Forums originated, 100% free, free-range, creator owned, digital comic anthology is back!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/m6nkaG
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSddGthi1q9XXJosL3vEek8_knx5Bl_3CqIdRKkqcyIFGUjHdg/viewform
reddit.com/r/PremierComics/
premiercomics.com/
premiercomics.com/issue-archives
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can come by and visit our discord here: discord.gg/m6nkaG

If you want to sign up to be part of the next issue, fill out this form: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSddGthi1q9XXJosL3vEek8_knx5Bl_3CqIdRKkqcyIFGUjHdg/viewform

Lastly, our subreddit: reddit.com/r/PremierComics/

Fuck you bear

no

bear pucci best pucci

I'm not bear, m8 but that does not sound kosher.

Just letting everyone know that this is actually an early release, just for you all. We squeezed this out mid-technical issues.

We finally got the kinks out of the website and got it live, again. I'm currently trying to update it from the travesty that it was back in 2013.

We'll also be offering this in CBR and PDF formats, where the PDF will be a much larger filesize but most likely offer a much higher DPI and image quality.

What we have posted here is a lower quality CBR, which we were able to get out in time.

Here is the website, which you can see in it's half-finished travesty state.
premiercomics.com/

this is nice, i love Sup Forums drawfriends and wish i could contribute except i'm too much of an autist

That's never an excuse.

If you look in the discord, you could see if you're too autistic to do it.

It's 5am and I got a ton of work done on getting the website back up and in order.

You can check out all of the previous issues with the issues archive. I'll get the newest issue up when I can.

premiercomics.com/issue-archives

Hell yes it's back!

bretty cul

And it'll keep coming back, bb.

Bump for Comics -- Vorked and Bear did a great job getting everyone's collective shit together.

Nice. Keep up the good work.

>be Premiere coordinator
>want people to contribute but entire magazine is made from people who have already been friends for years
>Discord server in a ghost town with one post per 20 years
>literally this entire thing is a couple faggots shilling their art and circlejerking to how cool they are while pretending it's a Sup Forums family project

Why does nobody realize this shit yet?

>coordinator
Already bullshit, stopped reading

Bump

>reads editors names
>reads creators names
>anthology instantly loses any sense of objectivity and value.

Yup, it's self promotion. Move along.

What? Why do you think this thing exists, it's a great way to practice creative muscle and start getting crap out there. It's also fun. Of course it's a form self-promotion.

heyy, I wrote some scripts for you guys back when it was premier pulp. Never got anything finished/published though, had a couple of artists flake.

How the fuck are all of you?

Fine, all things considering. Think you can stop by the discord with some of your scripts? Kinda asleep now though.

I don't have them anymore, they're like two dead hard drives back.

It was a while ago.

I might drop by sometime, though.

Nice. Do it. Content is always great.

That was pretty nice!