>elves look like bleached orcs on accutane
>have hideous accents
>disgusting teeth god knows why
>somehow don't use any magic
>orcs are niggers
>humans fuck orcs while elves stay away from humans and orcs
>elves are just not degenerate
>orcs wonder why nobody likes them
>Ward (Will Smith) has a white wife with a mulatto daughter who says fuc the police
>Ward never shuts the fuck up
>"""Brights"""" somehow serve the DARK Lord
>Dark Lord was a fucking elf we never get to see (Lotr??)
>Orcs worked with Dark Lord
>Elves worked with Dark Lord
>Elves worked with Orcs???????
>never got to hear any of the songs from the album in the movie

Fuck you netflix

Would you a centuar?

I wouldn't
The sex life would just be too awkward. I'd take a hand job from her though.

WOW THIS MOVIE WRITTEN BY A LOW IQ CUNT FOR LOW IQ CUNTS IS TRASH WHO KNEW
QUICK OP MAKE MORE THREADS ABOUT IT AND MAKE 20 STAR WARS THREADS WHILE YOU'RE AT IT

>never got to hear any of the songs from the album in the movie

Wait, you wanted the movie to be full of more shitty rap music?

I knew it would be shit as soon as I read the main characters were an orc and a human and the pictured showed two orcs.

Four sentences in and I can tell you didn't actually watch the movie.

you stupid cunt
female centaurs are useless
MALE centaurs are where its at

theyve got that thrusting power for days

>elves look like bleached orcs on accutane
one look at noomi's fine ass proves this to be untrue
except for all the times they use magic
>humans fuck orcs while elves stay away from humans and orcs
what? there are no interracial couples in the movie, just a few orc strippers with human clientele.
>elves are just not degenerate
well besides all the murder, torture, infanticide, illegal arms, segregation, and consumerism
>orcs wonder why nobody likes them
no, they know it's because of what they did 2,000 years ago. they just think that it's bullshit.
>Ward (Will Smith) has a white wife with a mulatto daughter who says fuc the police
no she doesn't.
>"""Brights"""" somehow serve the DARK Lord
brights are just people who can interact with wands, it has nothing to do with the dark lord.
>Orcs worked with Dark Lord
and against him
>Elves worked with Dark Lord
and against him
>Fuck you netflix
nice try Mouseshill

dude, mare pussy.

Besides the brights/inferni what other elves used magic?

one, look above.
Ward was an interracial couple, but humans fucked orcs I didn't say there were orc/human couples.
The inferni were brights who served the fucking dark lord
The orcs and elves who served the dark lord worked together disgusting
Orcs were basically primitive savage gangs in nigger outfits

The movie was trash in all aspects kys

I don't watch trash like star wars, I've never seen a star wars movie

>besides the people capable of using magic, no one else used magic
Wow, nice observation there.

In no fantasy franchise that I could think of is literally every elf good at magic. Maybe Harry Potter.

>In no fantasy franchise that I could think of is literally every elf good at magic.
I wonder what trash you read/watch/play. Elves have a natural affinity to magic usually and just because some don't practice it heavily doesn't mean they don't use it. So many fantasies where elves use magic like they should, it's not even funny.

>one, look above.
i don't see the relevance, magic is a rare gift in this setting. still they mention that almost all brights are elves.
>Ward was an interracial couple, but humans fucked orcs I didn't say there were orc/human couples.
no, i know there was an interracial couple. i'm saying the daughter never said "fucc da pohlice" or whatever other stupid shit you're claiming. she just doesn't want her father to die.
>The orcs and elves who served the dark lord worked together disgusting
yeah, "dark elves" have certainly never been a concept in fantasy before
>Orcs were basically primitive savage gangs in nigger outfits
they lived in the ghetto, alongside the mexicans and blacks. it would be weird if they DIDN'T dress alike. did you also complain about the elves wearing expensive suits and driving luxury cars? that's exactly what these races would do if they lived in our world.

>magic is a rare gift in this setting
so stupid background plot
>she just doesn't want her father to die
she's a stupid fucking nigger who thinks whatever she's told to think
>dark elves
elves never work with orcs no matter what you fuck bitch literally NO exceptions to this rule
>it would be weird if they didn't dress alive
so you would dress and act like a primitive savage nigger because your neighbor hood does lmao

It’s like the anti TLJ. The more time passes the more I like it.

>elves never work with orcs no matter what you fuck bitch literally NO exceptions to this rule

Maybe only in LotR. Fantasy races will interact with one another however the author writes them to.
In warcraft orcs and elves work together for different reasons, for example.

meant for
my bad

>Besides the brights/inferni what other elves used magic?

Besides the brights/inferni, how many other elves did we see for more than a single frame? Were you expecting every elf in the movie to fly across the screen with glowing auras?

>so stupid background plot
Lovely rebuttal, you disagree with the core mechanics of magic, so it's stupid.
>She's a fucking nigger who thinks whatever she's told to think
I realize you're a Sup Forumscuck, but from the viewpoint of the movie, she's a little girl who's afraid that her father will die
>Elves never work with orcs no matter what you fuck bitch literally NO exceptions to this rule
Maybe in Tolkien, but bloodelves work with orcs in WoW and they generally can team up in other high fantasy.
>so you would dress and act like a primitive savage nigger because your neighbor hood does lmao
Pretty much any white kid growing up in the inner city does this. It's how Eminem and any white rapper comes to existence

>so stupid background plot
magic being rare in a setting does not make it "background" plot, no.
>she's a stupid fucking nigger who thinks whatever she's told to think
you think a child has to be told to worry about her dad having a dangerous job? are you autistic?
>elves never work with orcs no matter what you fuck bitch literally NO exceptions to this rule
what about sylvanas, my angry friend?
regardless, if a "sauron"-esque dark lord demanded they work together, they would. and we have very little information about that time. we don't even know if they worked under the dark lord at the same time. and like i said, some orcs fought against him, so the elves would be working with orcs regardless of which side they choice.
>so you would dress and act like a primitive savage nigger because your neighbor hood does lmao
you sound stupid. of course i would adopt my clothing style to the area around me, especially if i grew up there. you're mistake is thinking that jerseys, chains, and baseball caps are uniquely black; when in this universe, hip-hop and urban culture would have grown alongside orc culture as well as black/latino cultures.

you just seem unwilling to accept the conceit of the setting.

This movie was great. OK obviously didn't actually watch it.