I miss straight Iceman

I miss straight Iceman

Who the fuck cares about Iceman?

Is Iceman blonde or brunette?

How do we fix him and stop him from being gay?

>magneto flings some metal in a fight and hits iceman in the head
>turns straight again
>pulling out the metal would kill him so he has to live not sucking cocks anymore

> Bobby choses to die instead of living a lie of life

The most fucked up part of this? They didn't make him bisexual.

Would at least explain all his previous relationships as him just not accepting his homosexual tendencies while still pandering to a "sexual minority".

But instead they for some reason felt the need to have Iceman bring it up and little miss mindbender state "No you can't be Bi, you are now 100%TOTALLY GAY!"

Like they managed to be discriminatory and offensive to one of those LGBT groups even as they were trying to pander to another.

Its hilariously fucked up how much shit bisexual people get from both 'straight' homosexuals and writers in general.

Tumblr and the media continue to tell me that bisexuals don't exist though.

Like when a character who is clearly or either mostly straight does something gay/lesbian then that's it. They are either gay/lesbian. Tumblr is very hypocritical.

>Tumblr and the media continue to tell me that bisexuals don't exist though.

That's most media in general. There was a run of bi women in media in the late 90's but other then that it's pretty rare. You don't get the brownie points of having a fully gay or lesbian character and the Tumblr specials will whine if the bi character isn't paired with their own gender and claim it's a lie or cheating.

Can people post all the edits they have of that page?

Either they don't exist or their being attracted to both males and females is just turned into them being a whooooooooooore who can't keep their legs closed nor have a monogamous relationship with a single person.

>be me on tumblr a few years back
>be bi, had a few past girlfriends, but nothing serious and long term with anyone yet
>find a wonderful guy and be with him for 7 years, getting married next spring after I graduate
> when I got with him, Tumblr screamed "you're not bi you're just a pretender since you're with a man!!!"
>drop Tumblr 5 years ago, never look back
God damn, Tumblr is shit a shithole to bi people, to the point of harassing them just for being "actually straight" and just "pretending for attention"
They even go as far to say that bi people don't suffer problems that LGT people do, then proceed to harass and discriminate with extreme prejudice.

no you don't

>They even go as far to say that bi people don't suffer problems that LGT people do, then proceed to harass and discriminate with extreme prejudice.

I mean to be fair that's a time-honored tradition way before the Tumblr infection. There's nothing the LGBT community loves more then arguing who's more oppressed then each other, which belongs in the same circle of gay discussion hell as "Is marriage a filthy breeder tradition or something we should do too" and "how femme should we act in public."

Y'know... pretty sure Willow is actually bisexual, stuff like her relationship with Oz or her attraction to Xander being entirely legitimate-seeming instead of just confused youthful indiscretions of a teenager who is living out society's expectations.
But then after she gets together with Tara the series creator Joss Whedon, being another example of the common media creator, had her jump the fence with no looking back at all and from that moment on is only attracted to women.

>The most fucked up part of this? They didn't make him bisexual.

Like Elton Jo -

oh like Little Richa -

well then I guess Cole Po -

hmm how about Peter Jacobse-

Ben Aff -

See there's this thing about the biological urge to reproduce, user, and it's this: you can't reproduce with someone of the same biological sex as you, no matter how much you love them. It won't work. The closest you could get to the real thing without the real thing would be artificially combining your chromosomes, which would be hugely expensive and not all that reliable, meaning multiple attempts. It's out of reach for most people. The alternatives are adoption (if you're out and proud or not) or surrogate conception.

For gay people who want kids, lavender marriages aren't the worst idea. You don't even have to keep up the pretense any more - just have sex, let nature take its course, and be around for the kid as it grows up, which means both biological parents. When I was a kid, I knew a family like that - two couples, four professional incomes, one big house. It would have been a sitcom if it weren't real.

And then of course there's people who don't feel they can come out. Imagine Bobby meeting his new teammates for the first time: he's a kid, he's gay, he's surrounded by fit guys and living with an old man he doesn't know too well. Maybe he's thinking about coming out - or maybe the first time they get attacked, or someone says something he thinks might indicate a deep-set homophobia, he thinks it's just going to complicate things. So he lies, and he tries to cover for himself, and in the end it becomes easier to lie than to come out. Seen that happen too. So will you, eventually.

And when he finally does come out, he gets all the shit he was expecting and worse - from the homophobes who want nothing to do with him, and from the bis who think he's kidding himself because they've never known anything else and can't understand why anybody else would be different to them.

What the hell are you even talking about?

>My own clone!

Nobody. Just Sup Forumsacks trying to make a point.

Look, I'm not happy with the change either mostly because it doesn't make sense(so you're telling me he's been in the closet and fucking women for over 40 years? And dont give me that sliding time scale bullshit.) but it's such a minor part of the character that I can live with.

If you're so bothered by an individual character's sexuality, you might be a faggot yourself.

Yeah, that always bugged me. For the first several seasons, the way she was so obviously SMITTEN with Xander, to the point of making irrational, emotionally-driven mistakes born out of that lust came across as very genuine to anyone who's ever let their hormones do their thinking for them.

Now, I have no problem with Willow CLAIMING to be "Lolonope full lesbian now, no longer capable of attraction to males" would be fine; people are sometimes dishonest or disingenuous. When a person is trying out a new identity it even makes sense for them to be super-forceful about rejecting their past. But to treat it as canonically true flies in the face of all past character development. Just saying the word "bisexual" doesn't invalidate any current or future relationships with other female characters. If anything it makes them seem more legitimate because it acknowledges the reality of the character.

They could have done the same with Iceaman and it wouldn't feel like this fanfic-tier retcon. It would feel like character development.

The bit with Iceman where they bring up the concept of bisexuality for a moment just to have the telepathic mouthpiece character smack it down so explicitly is what confuses me so much, it would have been better not to have even mentioned it in the first place in this case.

>The Grapist
>gay

Guy is en route to becoming a full on sex offender. Women wish he was gay.

Bi versus gay is just one of the 37 Great Tumblr Wars that power the site at any given time. I heard one time they dropped down to 33 wars due to a rash of suicides... almost had to shut the place down

Well that just makes it more fitting that he is filling in Iceman's role in the parody, no?

but there's homobait in.

I don't even see what's wrong with shagging multiple people. I use protection all the time and yeah, sure having a go at a bloke is easier than a bird but there are things that birds do that blokes aren't really good at.

Like, I get the best gob jobs from women because they just seem to not use their teeth at all and are willing to try new things but blokes, while bad at blowies, know the male body a lot better and just gets me off right.

But to be honest, I want to settle down at some point. Have kids and all that.

I actually read your shit and you didn't even have the courtesy to make sense.

Bitch.

Bisexuality is fake and still faggotry

Is anyone else seeing the graphical glitch with his hand? Its really bothering me

>Tumblr is very hypocritical.
No shit, they're the people that ironically likes gay ships between two straight characters. They don't want people sexualizing females but they can imagine getting raped by their husbando.

Sup Forums has taught to like feminine penis I can assure you we're all bi

That's gay you fag

So's your face

We already have thousands of straight men stop bitching about just because of "TUMBLR BOOGEYMAN"

>That hand fuck-up
I almost saved this.

I don't. Hope he sucks a lot of dicks

>Tumblr and the media continue to tell me that bisexuals don't exist though.

Bisexuality in comics is just "gay without wanting to commit"

How many bisexuals do you see in comics in healthy functional relationships with the opposite sex?

>Jean wanted a gay best friend so turned him gay
>Jean dies
>Spell is broken

I could see this as actually be canon.

Why are all the mutant telepaths in Marvel such cunts? There's also way too many of them in the first place.

Dayum! Does this footage exist before 1994? If it did, he'd be the first sailor moon transformation!!

I think its just an inherantly creepy power
Its hard to read everyones thaughts and not be a cunt

Where are all these lgbt you speak of that I could have talked to? I think we're all too scattered to not feel alone back then, user. Your experience shouldn't represent everyone

Its one thing to be able to read thoughts and talk telepathically. Its another to be able to affect peoples actions and control what they do.

That is true,
too often people seem to think these two powersets are inherently linked so if you have one you must be able to do the other.

You don't know Iceman's powers. >>>/reddit/

So the ice man bitch fag just arrived, as predicted

Capcom Iceman was OP af

Oh!!! Speaking of Buffy, Willow is unquestionably bi. Her vampire self is established to be bi, since vampire willow both grabbed Xander's cock and smelled human Willow's neck lesbianly like she's masturbating herself

The only real controversy here was Buffy becoming bi on Season 8 (the comic continuation). There was zero build up at all. No lesbian jokes.. No true intense female hang ho moments throughout the previous 7 seasons. Nothing! She's smacking and fucking an Asian teenager girl totally aroused from hearing her voice. It was just really random. Tho I stopped reading later on so no idea if that was explained or not. But the a lot of issues I read before I stopped didn't explain it

Who says bisexuals don't exist? Please list some liberals making this claims.

narcissism and homosexuality are not the same thing

Honestly Buffy is just a bitch, she's really lacking in any likable or worthy qualities as time goes on.

By the time of the comcis aren't the slayers basically terrorists? Using high-tech laserguns to rob banks to fund their shadow war?

Which is upsetting because there are more bi people in het pairings than not, just because of the numbers on that one.

>are slayers robbing banks and shit?
God. It's been years. I THINK there was a civil war or something, and one of the mow hawk slayers didn't like Buffy's goody tooshoo approach and a fraction of them followed her and used guns and all that crap

Buffy was somewhat out of character before that, ruthlessly killing vampires after interrogating them.

We did find out she was a robot. But I can't fucking remember when she is and when she was real in the story.

are you stupid?

>he's got to be bi, he had sex with women!

fucking idiot bigot

never bothered before, won't again

you kids are retarded

>I've also got a son
>Pietro
oh

I want this to be canon. I want Jean to be unmasked and seen for the monster she really is.

I understand the gesture, but introducing him to Pietro won't give him any of the grandbabbies his Zionist genes so desperately crave.

Unless the plan is to have Bobby jizz in Speedy's mouth so he can smuggle it into Wanda's snatch the usual way.

I miss this kind of gifs

>bigot

Oh boy, we doing this?

Sentai shows and magical girls already existed in the 1970s though.

I thought gay iceman was handled pretty decently
he's just a regular gay fella

What if it was a quirk?

she kissed a girl in the show once

one of many reasons to get SJWs out of marvel comics.

I miss when Iceman had a personality beyond 'look at how gay I am now'.

Then he'd be the next Doctor Light.