Kuzco

best princess

Dejah Thoris

Nala

I like Bruce Jenner as Belle.

HER NAME IS CAITLYN!!!!!

Morty

>Moot quit Sup Forums so he could be a Disney princess

I think Snow White is the cutest but I still love Ariel.

Why is The Leader wearing a Disney princess dress?

Jasmine is the best Disney Princess, but Megara is the best Disney girl, period.

>Aladdin TV show took place after the movie and featured Jasmine heavily, plus she was in both sequels
>Hercules TV show was a prequel in a high school setting; Meg only shows up in the one episode that takes place after the movie which is basically just a clip show, and there weren't any sequels to Hercules
Damn.

The one with a mustache.

>Jasmine is the best Disney Princess, but Jane is the best Disney girl, period.

Fixed for you.

Best Disney girls aren't even princesses. Jane and Meg.

>you will never wake up munching on blue pubes

Disney princess or Disney Princess?
Aurora for the former, Mulan for the latter.

Pleakley

Of course not, I'd make her shave.

I'm sure you already do, I just want to make sure you understand the reference.

I know the reference but Morty had the yellow shirt like the belle doll so I used it.

What is that?

>matt damon

best princess

Favorite heroine: Maybe Elsa or Esmeralda.
Favorite Disney Princess from the actual lineup: Belle or Ariel, I guess

Belle.

>smart
>kind
>immune to negative societal pressure (women shouldn't be smart, you should marry Gaston)
>doesn't put up with assholes

Other top-tier female Disney leads are Esmeralda, Megara, Jasmine, and Mulan.

Why does she look like a drag queen?

dat accent

Unironically Star.

>Jane
>Better than Meg
She's good, but not that good.

The one and only.

Yzma is best princess.

Maleficent is the best Disney character.

That Emma Watson doll is unfortunate. Like, do the toy makers realize that is a fucking hideous. Doll?

It looks like she has up, left, right, and downs syndrome.

Iceman is the 616 Elsa.

Get the Fuck out of here.

Leah from star wars. Not because Leah is stronger than the other princesses (she is), but because Leah comes from a multiverse where women aren't incompetent retards who don't stand up for themselves.

Gtfo!

>>Hercules TV show was a prequel in a high school setting; Meg only shows up in the one episode that takes place after the movie which is basically just a clip show, and there weren't any sequels to Hercules

She had another episode that ended on Lethe River Water-based amnesia so she and Herc forgot their meeting

no u

Okay Disney enough with the girl power not everyone is a supermodel bullshit, that doll is legitimately creepy as fuck...

Tell girls to believe in themselves while psychologically traumatizing them for life with a terrifying doll.

Not even a competition

best choice

>Not in Llama form
You had one job anonymous artist...

>Can't even spell Leia right

Yeah I can see she's your favorite

The renaissance era

Mah Nigga!

>Belle.
>>smart

The woman reads trashy escapist novels!! That does not make her smart!

I mean why do you think she keeps borrowing that book? After she meets Prince Charming, it's off to the sex dungeon!

Jontron

Kida is best royalty

>Renaissance Era
Jasmine

Modern Era
Moana

>Meg
>Not Esmerelda

That's a sin user.

oh, sorry. i like bruce jenner as caitlyn.

bruh look at this dude

Tiana.

Princess Katharine.

this desu
>designed specifically based on female Disney villains

Aurora had a certain charm to her that I don't really see in the others. She had a playful side and had desires and motivations, but they weren't as big and explosive and loud.

All of the others always struck me as someone that'd be fun as an acquaintance but really grating to be around regularly, but Aurora has a more easygoing nature.

This cutie

Ranking of best Disney girls:
Official Disney Princesses:
01. Elsa
02. Mulan
03. Rapunzel
04. Anna
05. Belle
06. Aurora

Non-princesses from Disney Animated Canon:
01. Judy Hopps (I am not a furry but I still like her)
02. Amelia
03. Esmeralda
04. Megara
05. Eilonwy
06. Jane

Pixar:
01. Riley
02. Merida
03. Violet
04. Ellie (as an adult)
05. Riley's mom
06. Elinor

Disney Live Action films (non-Lucasfilm or Marvel):
01. Trillian (Disney made the H2G2 movie adaptation even if they released it under Touchstone)
02. Giselle
03. Elizabeth Swann
04. Quorra
05. Mary Poppins
06. Live Action!Belle

Lucasfilm:
01. Jyn Erso
02. Rey
03. Elsa Schneider
04. Leia Organa
05. Padmé Amidala
06. Willie Scott

Marvel Cinematic Universe:
01. Black Widow
02. Virginia Potts
03. Scarlet Witch
04. Hope Van Dyne
05. Peggy Carter
06. Maria Stark

I can't decide who is best Disney girl overall but I think it would be Jyn Erso.

Nice.

Agreed.

Niggaboo GTFO

Esmerelda

I'd have to go with Ariel since shes in what is not just my favorite Disney film, but my favorite film period.

It's perfect in every way, shape and form.
All of Disneys best animators of the time worked on it so the animation and characters are amazing
You have a Divin Sea Witch.
Some of the best music to ever come out of Disney.
A classic non douchebag prince unlike the modern day Tangled / Frozen ones of today.
No forced black characters (no Sabastion doesn't count because hes a mother fuckin Awesome crab.)
A beautiful half naked Disney princess thats willing to shut up forever and sells her voice just so she can get legs which she can spreed for her Prince. Now thats a mother fucking good girl right there.
Some say ...
> b-but Ariel has such a weak motivation

I ask those anons to not be so harsh. She was 16 and it was true love. How do you know it was true love ? Because "at 16 it's always true love." ~ Zelda Spellman
Besides I like that her character was slightly dopy. It made her wide eyed / childlike which made her more loveable. You feel the need to put your arm around a person like that and protect / love her forever.

I heard Disney cast fuck like bunnies...you can't blame them they all hot and young and probably look like their first cartoon crush.

The park cosplay thing...name escapes me

DisneyBounding

Most of the time, you have to ask the cosplayer what they are dresser as. They basically just wear three different colors related to a character.

>tremendous spaghetti fuck up that endangers the whole universe with her irresponsibility