#90'sKid

>born in 1983
>am 34

damn.. how is this possible?

>the 80s were 40 years ago

wow ..

generally most smokers are low income and have high stressed jobs

How Bizarre

Yes. Antismoking ads are a psyop by our zionist government to passify and pussify masculinity. cigarettes are proven to reduce stress and increase testosterone, and help to suppress the appetite. why would the same government which puts fluoride in our water and estrogen in our food care about a .002 percent increased risk of cancer?

>born in 1890
>am 55
What thw fuck is going on

hitler started the first anti smoking campaign heheheh hahaha hoho

Oh hey Mike, I didn't realize you shitposted on here too

It’s mostly because tobacco companies aren’t owned by Jews. Notice how every industry that isn’t ran by the Jewish mafia is somehow the cause of cancer. Smoking causes cancer, oil causes cancer, cars cause cancer. Gee what a cohencidence. I bet the Jewish media will never tell us that television causes cancer.

he isn't going to be 24 is he you fuckwit.

he also gave soldiers cocaine and meth to help them cope with the battlefield

LOOKIN LIKE A SNACK

I was born under a bad sign

Yes, people born in 1980 are 37 now, that's how math works.

so you're saying every industry besides media and finance, the jews are against? And didn't hollywood heavily push tobacco advertising up until the 90's? Even today there's quite a lot of smoking portrayed on television and film. Jews are against oil and the car industry? Have you ever heard of the petro dollar? What are we doing in the middle east? What about the oil pipelines going through Syria? This is the average Sup Forumscuck now, less redpilled than an average fa/tv/irgin

The only reason women started smoking is because of a jew marketer known as Edward Bernays, who used psychological tricks from his uncle Sigmund Freud to manipulate customers in his marketing campaigns.