You are now Aku at the end of Episode 9. You have the sword...

You are now Aku at the end of Episode 9. You have the sword. You stopped Ashi because you NEED to make the foolish samurai suffer for all he has done before killing him.

With the requirement of having him suffer for a long time in mind, what would you do to ensure you remain the victor in the end and prevent Hack from rising from the ashes which he will do in the show?

Vore him. Digest him slowly over a millenia, safe in my underground hell lair. Destroy the sword and Ashi.

well id cripple the samurai first and foremost

then he meditates inside you and cuts you open

>aku jizzes through his fingers

Can he meditate into getting another sword if he's being digested into Aku poop, and in full knowledge of the fact he couldn't save his waifu and is unworthy?

Chain him to a tree like his father before, Ashi stands in front of him for hours on end, allowed to hit him if he says anything. Furthermore, he is only allowed to eat chicken

>remove arms, legs, teeth and tongue
>let ashi fugg him soemetimes
>also fugg him sometimes
Bad end.

Ignore Samurai to spill my black load all over Scaramouche's remains

Fuck him in the ass for all of eternity, never letting him cum.

Can Aku heal stuff? I mean, he rebuilt Scatbot
Just chain him in the Pit of Hate
Make AkuShi almost kill him then restore him
Rinse, repeat everyday for a couple hundred years

Cut off his feet.

Turn into a female and take a samurai jizz and become pregnant with his child

Use my magic to remove his limbs and tongue without killing him in the process, then have his moveless torso in a torture chamber that I visit from time to time. Have Jack see the death of his parents, ashi and everyone he ever loved over and over again, as well as physical torture because why not, he cannot naturally die if I don't go overboard.

Also, said torture chamber would have glass walls, floor and ceiling and through a camera it would be streamed 24/7 to all tv screens on earth so that the rest of fools never forget that the one guy who gave them hope and was supposed to kill me ended up that way.

checked and underrated

Turn him into BEEEEEEF JEEERKYYYYYYYY

Turn Jack into a demon

>Spend all that time w/o a sword.
>Get it back.
>Immediately lose it.
Gods are probably pissed at him.

Okay here's your new magic sword, be careful not to lose it this time- FOR FUCK SAKE

I'd make him my personal assistant and migration assistant, where he's forced to direct my large-scale invasions and conquests.
That way not only has he not stopped me, but now he also has to live with the knowledge that he's had a part in it.
Then as a final blow I'd make him direct an army to each and every single of the settlements on the planet he saved and destroy them, so that he can FINALLY know that not only has he caused so much destruction, but with those he helped gone he'll also understand that absolutely nothing was better off for his intervention.
Then I'd fire him and dump him where the ruins of his old home are with nothing at all, and leave him there to die, watching from a distance.

Literally Prometheus.

Pour 50 years of juice into him as it makes a glopping sound

Send him again into the future in a time where nothing else but Aku exists and make him fight Aku once and for all, even if he'll never win.

Just like the bad ending of Half-Life

>WELCOME, FOOOOOOLISH SAMURAI, TO THE HAUNTED MANSION

He should do what AM did to Ted at the end of 'I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream'.

filename says it all

NO
NOOOOOO CHICKEN!!!

Just give him and ashi a daily dose of black and red. Kill him once he finally starts liking it since he will then be at peace with his blown out anus and be able to meditate the sword back.

Fuck Ashi in front of him.

Do this

Why didn't YHVH help make the sword?

Does anyone have a 1080p shot of Aku's silhouette and glowing eyes? I think that'd make an awesome wallpaper.

boner please stop

Ashi needs some new sisters.

Seconding this
Better yet does anyone have the 1080p amazon/itunes rip yet?

Give him some of the ol' black goo.
He and Ashi can live in relative peace as Aku soldiers and have awkward family dinners where Aku tells the story about that time he took Jack's sword.