The Last Jedi BTFO

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

DISNEY IS FINISHED

Disney shills came out way too late, now Friday number is out and it's a dud. It actually dropped from thursday to friday, while Jumanji increased 20%.

and that's americans mind you, they gobble up star shit like its nothing
the movie is tanking even harder abroad

>This movie will struggle to get a 3x multiplier
>In the fucking holidays

Good lord, Kennedy and Johnson fucked up so bad.

HAHAHA THE ALT-RIGHT WON

TAKE THAT DISNEY

Feels good. The Resistance is basically a representation of right wingers fighting against the leftist hordes.

>the resistance are the right wing
>the first order are the left wing
>the right wing are the good guys
>the left wing are the bad guys
user, I'm sorry to say... You're on the wrong side of history.

You shills are fucking insane. Disney is going to 1Billion+ for this movie and it is going to give them great confidence to continue their universe that the majority of old and new fans enjoy.

Keep trying to convince yourself otherwise though, it is hilarious to see these threads. ;)

>MUH THAT ISNT WHAT LUKE WOULD DO!!
Pathetic!

Why aren't people coming back to watch their childhood hero drinking soy milk on a remote island while the feminists and Mary Sues take down patriarchy? What went wrong?

user, Age of Ultron made 1.5 billion and Bob Iger still called the movie a failure. TLJ will make $1 billion dollar less than TFA. That's bad.

>Age of Ultron made 1.5 billion and Bob Iger still called the movie a failure
The kikes are never happy, you will never hear a kike say that's it, i have enough, I'm satisfied. Noooo, you could have gotten more shekels, these taxes are too high, how do we work around this, let's move the business in Uk we're not paying anything.
At least this time we're giving them real reasons to be pissed, they expected more than that for a sequel.

>Calls people shills
>Proceeds to actually shill

Yeah I mean how can Disney not be happy with making 30% less than TFA? They MUST be thrilled, because youtube celebrity said so

>suffered THE biggest weekend to weekend drop off of all time
>did terrible during the holidays
>has worst audience score for a Star Wars film to date
>Jumanji has been only an earshot away in daily intakes and might actually beat it this weekend
>will make at least $500 million less than TFA despite opening almost as big
perfectly normally business for the biggest film of the year

Please reread this:
>TLJ will make $1 billion dollar less than TFA.
>$1 billion dollar less
>1 billion

Jake was not my childhood hero btw but aside this your post is overall correct.

>literaly earned less money than previous one
>rogue one earned 50% less
OHNONONONONO
BASED DISNEY IS WINNING

I imagine they didn't expect to make $2 billions this time, however they probably projected $1.5 billions at least but that's not even happening. Besides, it doesn't sound good for the next movies, Han Solo and episode 9.

no they projected 1.9B then revised to 1.6, and now 1.2 seems optimistic. But the box office is not where the real hurt comes from, it's the unmovable merchandising sitiing on supermarket shelves worldwide that is going to bite Disney in the ass. Retailers are fed up with star wars toys that do not sell anymore. The brand itself has been tremendously damaged.

>alien milk from the teet is soy milk
Soy milk isn't even milk. It has no dairy, it's fucking soy juice you soyboy.