This could've been the lead female for the ST instead of Rey

>This could've been the lead female for the ST instead of Rey.

Goddamned Disney made the Solo Twins into the edgy Solo and MareySue

I don't think there is a 3D analogue of that woman that is that beautiful. Women are pretty gross irl.

I miss darth caedus, I had a crush on him

that just looks like a much hotter version of daisy ridley

Caedus was a real nigga. He'd curbstomp Kylo without breaking a sweat

Why not have a Lowbacca movie?

a true human being who died saving his wife and daughter, RIP

who is beautiful enough to fill this role?

>ywn read about Jacen's journey to the darkside for the first time ever again.

Why even live bros?

Jaina is too beautiful for real life

now he is immortal, safe from Disney. take comfort in that

this does give me comfort, thank you user

>people praising Jacen
And you're those who call Rey a Mary Sue?

Jacen actually trained, that's the difference.

was there an instance of jacen spontaneously influencing people with the force when he had no formal training? was he just instantly good with all electronics? was he fluent in half a dozen languages for no fucking reason?

Jacen trained his whole life, suffered torture, was in multiple wars ,etc. His only special power was a skill that let him see the past if he was standing in the right location. He earned everything he got and still died without accomplishing his goal

You mean a version of Daisy Ridley without the underbite, the huge jaw, the gigantic mouth, the outpointed teeth and no mongoloid facial features

Too attractive, the female audience would REEEE

His last thoughts were they were safe.

When Jaina felt that, her heart broke.

He did accomplish his goal. Luke went on the quest which bridged the different aspects of the Force and thus became key in defeating Abeloth.

Of course, in the process, they destablized the Republic, strengthened the Empire, and sowed Jedi Distrust throughout the Galaxy in ways Sheev only dreamed...

Luke may not have gone on that investigation. That is too much of a long shot, needed backups

Someone of Skywalker blood being a Mary Sue? Well I never!

Kaya could have played her

I remember even as kid finding these books hard to get invested in. Star Wars just doesn't work as literature. Its appeal is 90% audiovisual.

>Could have had Thrawn
>could have had Captain Pellaeon not so subtly telling EU authors to stop thinking Thrawn was some sort of omniscient demigod
>Could have had Dark Forces Spin Offs
>could have had QT redheads being redeemed

Your pleb status is not an argument.

All is proceeding according to my plan.

Seriously, Jacen knew if he lost Luke was fucked because the Normies would rebel against him. It was the only logical path.

Plus he had corrupted Ben and Tahiri as well and if Luke hadn't, they may have.

It's a shame we never got the heartbreaking scene of Jaina leaving Jagged Fel after she's forced to choose between being Empress and saving the Jedi some how.