What did you think of this ending?

No worse than any other decision taken for the fifth season

entire last season was not canon

ashi was hot though made me want a philipina gf

Felt to bittersweet just to be bittersweet

It started so great

Shit.
Predictable.
Should've had no love interest. One can argue he should have actually been a sexual deviant by that time.

Everything after episode 3 was trash.

4 was good too. 5 onwards was rushed shit.

Well the season was so bad that it was kind of releaving to know it was over.

Ashi was too pure for existence

You sure seem to like alien waifus, gay robots and violence against women. The whole thing was the exact same brand of shit and you know it

Why the fuck was everything past 3 so bad? And what the fuck was the deal with the "ashi can time travel" asspull?

Aku's immigration policy was kino at least

Was better done here

that foliage looks like trumps hair.

Ripped off a lot from Gurren Fagaan but still pretty good.

Tartakovsky obviously hasn't thought about how to end the show for all the years since it was gone and only came up with this ending at the last minute.

Basic symbolism for hope, user

The butthurt was fucking glorious

They we're right to be upset with the romance subplot, but they were upset for all the wrong reasons

ripoff of Gurren Lagann

disgusting american pigs

>You sure seem to like alien waifus, gay robots and violence against women.
Immediately end yourself you meme spewing faggot

I'm sure there's nothing inherently bad about that defining the precise and complete scope of your lifestyle user, chill

The last episode had a great opening, fell apart after the time travel scene, then had a great last 2 minutes.

Nothing ever truly ends, user.

Why not just make the season 20 episodes instead of 10?

CN buyout when?

It does if you childishly time-travel-retcon it out of existence, user

>Wanting more Ashi

>marketing team chooses to promote the new season as a dark, gritty and mature return of jack
>turns out only the first 3 episodes are like that, then it's non-stop comedy until the last episode

Already saw it years ago the first time I watched Gurren Lagann

The scene where everybody loves somebody sometimes was kino just because of the reactions in the thread here. The final scene was heartwarming even if it felt a bit undeserved after all this time.

season 5 started out incredibly, but the second half was weak and the ending was fucking terrible. they shouldn't have dropped the guardian

Basically this.

It was already a piece of shit past episode three, expecting it to magically improve just because it was the last episode was unrealistic.

Fucking awful. Everything past episode 4 was mediocre garbage.

>only the first 3 episodes are like that, then it's non-stop comedy until the last episode
I'll agree that there was a marked drop in quality after 3 but come on lad

It's like he didn't even bother to rewatch the show.

I thought it was a perfect ending because it left me depressed and not wanting anymore of the show.

Can't argue with that

It would have been okay if it was earned. But the whole final battle was just weak, and the plot line with the girl didn't end well either.

There are also tons of plot holes. Like how they dropped that whole thing with the blue guardian.

I am still crying man

>Gurren Lagann
What? Is this a meme I missed out on?

They have extremely similar ending scenes.

Well then I guess I didn't miss anything by not watching it.

oh yes you did

I loved it. I thought the whole final season was great.

My only issue with it is that I hated Ashi's side profile. It looked nothing like her face when you were looking at it from the front or at an angle. It looks so fucking stupid. They should have made it flatter.

Agreed. She looked like a fucking monkey from the side.