Bittersweet Candy Bowl - Best Mom Edition

Good thing its a nothing update, i wont be able to shitpost today.

Going to a new city right now, new job starts on wed. I'm nervous, /bcb/

>best mom
>literally worst mom
She only beats Augustus mom, and she may be dead.

so who wants to take bets on when the drama happens wed or Friday ?

Money's on Friday
I can feel it

So she doesn't know his name?

literally nothing
gonna be a study episode in which paulo (and we) might get some answers about what her deal is

IT
JUST
KEEPS
TUMBLING
DOWN

Christ look at the size of his head.

how cannon are the side story's behind the payed wall ?

She only wants to protect her daughter as much as she can, now.
Also can't be worse than Sandy's mom.

depends on how many pages are left in the chapter if it just a few more drama is probably gonna happen if there alot more left then what you said will probably be true

That one fits in perfectly with the main story (and enhances it) unlike the obvious divergences like the abortion one and the single mom Lucy one.

Dunno, I have an exam before that date, so I'll most likely be dead

Wow, Mom's character seems to have shifted from "doting but worried mother" to "cheery housewife".

WHATEVER MAKES IT EASIER TO MAKE RIGHT?

Maybe she should have done that before.

Also Sandy mental state >>>>>> Lucy mental state. There are a lot of parents who put their kids into modelling and overwork them, heck I know two of them. How many parents you know that their child attempted suicide?

>Page 1 of 26
I give it until page 9 before shit starts going down

Dealing with a mentally ill child is pretty difficult user, especially when you aren't' sure if they're just being moody because they won't tell you if anything is wrong.

It's often more invisible than you'd think.
Teenagers tend to hide problems from their parents, and they're quite good at doing it.
When Lucy's mom started noticing something was wrong with Lucy, it was already too late, as Lucy and Mike interaction were already past the critical point.

No reason not to make the child see a psychiatrist

Most likely something about Augustus getting beat up because obvious new outfit.

Doesn't change that if you child have a problem you should take the appropriate measures about it.

It's not that invisible. Last guy who attempted suicide everyone talked about it and it was like three months ago.

Parents who are present can figure out what their teenagers are up to. In fact there is someone wrong if your son or daughter can elude you.

The exactly moment she noticed something off she should have acted, not wait for it to fix itself.

I have to repost this I guess.

Now that you mention him, Augustus will probably be back home while Paulo and Lucy will be about to go out to the carnival
So a minor happening could happen as soon as page 5, if they don't spend too much time on the books.

>my daughter doesn't want to talk to me
>better leave then

The comic was better during that period without Lucy.

As opposed to what?

depends on how long tashii wants to stretch it out we might not get Augustus till the last page so she can do the whole END thing

Kicking her in the cunt and demanding her to man up.

noice m8

Molly always does her homework AND meets her sales quotas!

What a great kid!

wasn't that when the comic just switch to paulo and kind went federalization with his character turning him into more of a asshole tho?

out

The Girls Scouts are a great organization; you should be more accommodating!

Paulo is way better as an "asshole" who is a closet nice guy as opposed to just a boring womanizer.

And on the side she fights crime, is there anything this girl can't do?

>alejandro arc canon end

>that fell when your brother kills your mother

being molly is suffering

good luck friend earn that bci money then get back to us

>mfw know exactly how this chapter is gonna go thanks for that one spoiler pic taeshi posted in the last drawstream
i can only hope she's memeing

you saved it right

you didn't you dumb faggot

You live with this girl, you have teached her since little, you give her the clothes, the food, everything. Are you really telling me you cannot get your daughter to open up?

Call her down, confront her, make her open up. If she refuses search professional help.

At least mom knows which of her children is superior.

As opposed to...you know.

>that one spoiler pic taeshi posted in the last drawstream
Did you screen a screen?

I don't know what you're expecting her to do when Lucy just won't talk.

And sending her to professional help just because she's grumpy and uncommunicative is a massive overreaction.

Anyway, when Lucy did get REALLY bad Mom did send her off somewhere. I'm still betting it was to some sort of mental health thing.

I'll just leave this here...

What if that school uniform was just a ruse? She was actually at a psychiatric hospital!

literally tl:dr

Are they call cats or Is there a cute skunk girl in this series

Make her talk. You don't let your child lock himself in his room. Even if you do after he leaves you discover what is happening.

Also massive overreaction? You seem to forget that at that point Lucy was everyday feeling like crap. It was stamped there was something wrong.

Also sending her for help after she squashed herself doesn't help much. What if she died? Good job mother of the year.

Maybe more like she lived in some boarding home for teenage loonies and had to see a psych doctor there regularly and the private school was to continue her education in the meantime.

i didnt, but i remember what it was. it was lucy and paulo both sitting at a table doing hw, with a whole page dedicated to him thinking about daisy teaching him. its gotta be this chapter

There are also dogs. They are like negroes.

Win a fight against a thug twice her age.

>finally resolved to aim for Lucy and actually spending time with her
>he can't stop thinking about Daisy
Are you fucking kidding me?

>a whole page dedicated to him thinking about daisy teaching him

Paulo Show = 1005 shitty filler

this if your child acting like lucy is acting then something is wrong and the worse then to do it just ignore it or just kinda give up that how you end up with suicide
dude paulo and dasiy was endgame since the beginning

Funnily, if this is true it will confirm in a way that Paulo wanted Lucy to beat Mike.

why are the two kids naked?

Nudity is the hip thing with the kids these days.

>mikexlucy pauloxdaisy IS endgame

how absolutely disappointing

The mother doesn't want to get cake mix stuck in her fur.

>how absolutely disgusting
Fixed.

Did you guys forget that this was the reason why Paulo stopped pining for Tess after Acapulco? David fucking brainwashed him.

>disappointing

Sums up the direction taken since the long, long filler period started.

the humongous filler farce finally ended almost recently and yet it's only getting worse.

None of them are in heat yet

I did indeed forget a single occurrence thousands of pages ago.

I think it was the fact that it never hit upon it ever again in the intervening period and both Paulo and Daisy had other love interests.

Another thing that happened around the same time is Abbey and Paulo started getting along. That just got dropped.

Some of the filler chapters are good on their own merits (especially see "Critical Hit"). The real problem (aside from it lasting too goddamn long) was that it amounted to nothing. None of the story hooks or character development was allowed to stick around and so we got three years of nothing.

kek, what a gaylord.

Remember that all of this is happening online, no one meets anyone in person
>be bagboy
>be 14
>meet a girl on an onlice sonic fan forum, let's call her gold girl
>often have group chats with this girl and a third friend
>this friend is always pushing for bagboy and goldgirl to get together because autismus
>gold girl has on obvious crush on bagboy, they always exchange messages like they're together, so they look like bf and gf to others
>>goldgirl has a self-deprecating attitude, always berating herself, bagboy always trying to cheer her up
>meanshile bag boy meets taeshi
>bagboy and goldgirl develop different interests, they start growing apart
>said third friend tries to steer bagboy's interest away from taeshi and towards goldgirl
>Taeshi confess to bagboy she has a crush on him, they get "together" (as much as someone can over the internet)
>bagboy tries to tell goldgirl he's not interested and is together with taeshi
>she acts goes passive aggressive (ok i'll fuck of nobody wants me)
>bagboy eats the bait (sry bae yur perfect let's sext)
>bagboy tries to handle two online relationships, he knows he loves taeshi, and feels like goldgirl is a weight on him.
>Goldgirl suddenly disappear from teh internets [maybe dead, maybe went to a boarding school] - quot.
>all is well, tashi wins the bag boy bowl

So basically
>Taeshi = Sandy
>Bag Boy = Mike
>Gold Girl = Lucy
>Third friend = Mike's and Lucy's friends

>MikexSandy relationship ends badly
>suddenly Mike is the emotional leech
>begs Lucy for forgiveness
>she takes him back after he promises to allow Paulo to have casual sex with her on the side

Anything is better than what we're actually going to get.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, THE FATHER ALMIGHTY,
MAKER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH;

AND IN JESUS CHRIST HIS ONLY SON, OUR LORD;
WHO WAS CONCEIVED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT,
BORN OF THE VIRGIN MARY,
SUFFERED UNDER PONTIUS PILATE,
WAS CRUCIFIED, DEAD, AND BURIED;*
THE THIRD DAY HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD;
HE ASCENDED INTO HEAVEN,
AND SITTETH AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD THE FATHER ALMIGHTY;
FROM THENCE HE SHALL COME TO JUDGE THE QUICK AND THE DEAD.

I BELIEVE IN THE HOLY SPIRIT,
THE HOLY CATHOLIC** CHURCH,
THE COMMUNION OF SAINTS,
THE FORGIVENESS OF SINS,
THE RESURRECTION OF THE BODY,
AND THE LIFE EVERLASTING. AMEN.

His boner for Überkatze goes all the way back to the 'scribbles on line paper' era and he only went with tess because she could deal with his wannabe Latino lover act he had then.

MikexSandy endgame? Are you fucking headcanoning me right meow?

>t.Paulo

Trips confirm.

Bitches love alpha males.

But Mikefags wouldn't know anything about that.

>The real problem (aside from it lasting too goddamn long) was that it amounted to nothing.

>None of the story hooks or character development was allowed to stick around and so we got three years of nothing.

Goddamnit, you worded it better with fewer words than the wall of text I was about to post

I dunno,but it looks like most of the Mike-Lucy dynamics are inspired by real-life events, if what's written there is true.

I don't want this to happen.
No.

>bitches
>alpha males
Back to r/TheRedPill with you.

..are you serious? Literally every girl wants Mike's D.

Boyish charm.

Once they realize what a cold fish he is they'll either leave him or go seek out Chad or Tyrone.

But wouldn't "goldie" disappearing map to Lucy vanishing?

But Lucy came back.

>mike
>boyish charm
I shiggy diggy doo

>HE ASCENDED TO HEAVEN
>AND SITTETH AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD THE FATHER ALMIGHTY
It's "He ascended to heaven according to the Scriptures, // and sitteth at the right hand of the Father" you fuckign heretic

Do you believe in THIS!?

Fucking A+, apply it yourself tho

Yeah, now Taeshi can't rely on real-life facts anymore and has to invent her own story.
That might be why it took three years of filler before something happening again

you have fucking other friends you can do for support mike REEEEEEEEEE

Let's not mention the figurative head dive into a empty pool for everything

This comic is bad at depicting friendships. The only time people talk to each other is if it's about their love lives or they might want to fuck each other.