Did anyone else catch Korey tearing into Sammy?

Did anyone else catch Korey tearing into Sammy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R8UO8H2MtM4&t=944s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sammy who

The big fat Spic from the Mexellence.

Why is he dating Gal Gadot?

Because Jewesses love BBC

>It's a "Danielle says something retarded" episode

Korey aint having any of it. He's going off. This is juicy to listen to.

why is this here and not Sup Forums?

Because summerfags like yourself need to fuck off

Better question is, will he be going to his wedding first or to Spiderman Homecoming

It's honestly baffling that there's actually more than one instances of her insulting rape victims

>It's honestly baffling that there's actually more than one instances of her insulting rape victims

link please, I need to see this

those are the best episodes

I think it was during a Bill Cosby segment. Try Youtubing that

I cant remember the specific videos right now (since I mainly watch their youtube stuff) but let me see if I can find one.

youtube.com/watch?v=R8UO8H2MtM4&t=944s

The comments are glorious. Another time I think she was talking about when wives of football players getting abused in another episode with a similar topic

wait, is something happening right now?

It was on this Sunday's service. Sammy insulted Korey on another show so he brought Sammy in on Sunday to rip into him.

Listen to Sunday Service 5-14-17 on SoundCloud. 2:08:00 is the lead up into the ripping. A little later and Korey goes ballistic.

Is this going to rival 50 Shades of Black review?

Oh it's so much better

I wonder how long it'll take until Korey loses Double Toasted too. They've been getting a lot of complaints this year.

>They've been getting a lot of complaints this year.
What kinds?

>Korey
Wait this guy has done more than Double Toasted? What else has this guy done?

No they havent

Spill Reviews. But that went away because their parent site wwent down

His life has pretty much been about movie reviews

Sammy is a fucktard for trying to throw shade at his boss in public. What's even worse is the fact he came onto Goodwin's show and double downed on everything he said. Goodwin even tried to give Sammy an out and he still didn't take it. He deserved to be talked down to just for that.

Damn, this sounds great, I hope it shows up in their youtube vids because i usually watch those first and the podcasts second

Dumbass
What did he expect?

CINEMA
MATINEE
I AINT GOT $7.50 TO PAY

He did Spill.com and had a public access show in the 90s

Public access show called the Real Deal back in the day. From like 2006-13 him, Martin and some other guys ran Spill.com but that went tits up for some reason due to the owners. God damn shame too, I remember listening to ACOCO and LDT every week when I was in high school.

URRYBODY NAO!