JUMANJI UP 41% THIS WEEKEND

Where were you when The Rock destroyed Star Wars?

Only 5 million behind Star Wars this weekend

Because jumanji is a RAUNCHY and FUN lil Holiday romp for THE WHOLE FAMILY. This is a comedy made FOR THE FANS, not OUT OF TOUCH critics and UNMACULINE Star Wars fans. Would you rather take your friends and family to a FUN and LITTY time with an ATTRACTIVE and STRONG redhead as the leading lady or some BORING and OVER THE HILL franchise lead by a 5 or 6/10 SLAG. Can’t wait to see JUMANJI utterly DESTROY this trash in China

>takes pictures of his BODY to impress his BROS
>threatens to hurt WOMEN AND CHILDREN to impress his BROS
What a TOTAL FAGGOT

#JUMANJI

>>>>implying the rock wrote that

You must be new.

Doesn't get more intense than using his body to murder a weaker man's entire family in front of him. Really impresses the bros.

The litty posting I actually probably going to get me to see Jumanji this weekend. I'm sure as hell not seeing StarvWars.

I want to FUCK Karen.

>Getting excited over shit movies beating other shit movies.

what's wrong bro? your short situation is bone dry. looks like you need to take a RAUNCH RIDE down a river of LITTY PISS

t. critic

They are both shit

It’s for THE FANS

L

Littyposting convinced me to watch Jumanji yesterday and it was fun. This is probably going to sound like a shill post but we loved it so much. I was laughing throughout. This film doesn't take itself seriously and that's what makes it good.

Also loved the actresses who played the younger versions.

masculine post right here. I hope you brought towels my man

getting litty this afternoon boys

Oh, look, he's insecure

Yeah I went with low expectations but was surprised. Thought I'd hate the fact that they changed it into a video game but it was actually handled pretty decently.
>mfw Jumanji was unironically litty and fun

>baywatch comes out and flops
>Rock gets litty on twitter
>littyposting is funny but doesn't takeoff like it should
>seven months later jumanji is a hit
>the Rock spreads Litmas joy to the world
>littyposting reigns supreme
>Last Jedi and Bright expose UNMASCULINE critics

greatest redemption arc of all time

What the fuck does Litty even mean? I'm not from the hood btw

is littyposting the antidote for the soy menace?

Based Rock, going Chris Benoit on the haters.

>The great one drops the elbow on the soywars
>The hulkster drops the leg on the soymedia
>The vincester has unzipped his cock on the NFL

Odds on Stone Cold dropping Han Soylo with the stunner and popping open a few cold ones?

how much estrogen is in your diet?

>see Dave Bautista
>wat do?
Personally, as a determined littyposter I would murder him and his entire family.

Anyone want to actually meet up and get LITTY? I figure we could organize some FUN meetups to watch Jumanji and help it beat Star Wars.

19/f/Burbank here

>LITTYposting is back on the menu

LITTYman PISSING ON DISNEY

Yes, I have already refrained from using the non-masculine thinking emoji and my testerone levels spiked.

>Star Wars fans have to wait an extra 30 minutes for their show to start because workers are still cleaning up AISLES of PISS in the theatres from everything LAUGHING so hard at the RAUNCHIEST little comedy this winter

>19/f/
COUNT ME IN

too old

>Pebble relived as fuck since no one gave a shit about Baywatch

lol he's being backpacked by midget Kevin hart holy shit

just got back after seeing the RAUNCHIEST movie of the SQUALID-DAY season. My full-size BEACH TOWEL soaked up so much of my PISS that I could barely haul it back to my HONDA CIVIC. I don't drink a lot of water so when it DRIED the towel got STIFF as a BOARD and I ended up SNAPPING it in HALF

sounds like trump lol

lmao

easy on the soy bro...

I'd love to see the rock just walk into the set of say RLM and start rockbottoming mike and jay, then give the people's elbow to rich.

Raunch Rompers II: The piss must flow
Starring Dwayne Johnson, Dave Bautista and Kevin Hart

This is a picture of when The Rock donated a kidney to my younger brother after both of his exploded from pissing and laughing too much during his third viewing of baywatch that week, I am taking him to see Jumanji for new year's!

Out of touch

the rock is a strong man who stands for the weak

STAY LITTY

What the f*ck did you just fucking say about me, you little critic? I'll have you know that the FANS are LOVING Baywatch (tm), and there've been reports of numerous people pissing in theatres, and I have over 300 POSITIVE reviews. I am trained in acting and can bench more than the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me than just another critic. I will make you LAUGH the f*ck out with you pissing yourself the likes of which has never been seen before in theatres, mark my f*cking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, BRO. As we speak I am contacting Kevin Hart in central intelligence and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for some WINTER FUN, dude. RAUNCHY R-RATED COMEDY that expels the contents from the pathetic little thing you call your bladder. You're f*cking boring, man. I can be on any television set, anytime, and I can make you laugh in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my charming and charismatic personality. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to all my FANS on Twitter and I will use it to its full extend to shame you into watching Jumanji (tm), you little weakling. If only you could have known what uncool vibes your "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you could have held your f*cking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now YOU'RE WELCOME, you goddamn critic. I will get my FANS to piss laughter all over you and you will drown in it. You're f*cking gone, BRO :D

When he runs for President he's going to MAKE AMERICA #LITTY AGAIN.

But did you piss yourself?