DON'T GET CUCKED

Same girl

But

The girl on the left has wife potential

And the girl on the right doesn't

Why?

Thousand cock stare

Learn to see it, never commit to it, and do your bit not to cause it.

Holy YUMMOLA the Mandeville sisters LOOK LIKE THAT ?!?!

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>and do your bit not to cause it.
Gay.

>ever coming into contact with a woman
>implying

if you look at the same person in two photos and immediately feel you would unable to connect with the person in them on a human level because one of them displays the fact that they can put enough self-care into themselves to render them out of your league that is 100% an issue with your self esteem and it needs adressing

take an honest appraisal of what you think of yourself and work to improve it.

Based dropped poster

no one is safe

qts, even with the one arm thing.

>Learn to see it, never commit to it, and do your bit not to cause it.
I really don't think this is the ideal audience for this message

>because one of them displays the fact that they can put enough self-care into themselves to render them out of your league
what does that have to do with what OP posted? it's got nothing to do with self-care. not that I disagree with you, it's just not relevant

i lick her stump!

stop larping it's embarrassing for everyone

lilly collins is such a cute though
i went out with a girl that looked a lot like her ;__;

you're wrong
the same person is in both pictures at the top
there is no "thousand cock stare," there's literally just the same girl who has dressed herself up for a formal event versus being photographed by a friend in a casual setting. The "thousand cock stare" is just user projecting insecurity, literally just saying "the girl on the left I could talk to but the girl on the right would immediately get bored with me and seek out another man's penis" which should be an immediate red flag to you.

She is a pure English rose more than anything. God bless Sir Phil Collins.

I've seen some convincing thousand cock stare pictures, but that isn't one of them. She's literally just not smiling and has thicker eyeliner on.
She does look more attractive on the left though, but I'm an actual faggot so what do I know

lily a cute.

Lily Collins and Cara Delevinge both have thick eyebrows.
You know why? Both quarter Jewish.

>quarter

user...

I mean even Lily's Jewish side is from her grandfather, so it hardly even counts.

Please stop with
>a cute
I started this when I couldn't get past the mute on a board, I was stupid to start it..FUCKKKKKKK ITS FUCKING ANNOYING!!

wouldn't she look the same if she took off the makeup? am i missing point here?

user a cute

>Please stop

Never,

user is most definitely a cute

Lilly Collins has REALLY REALLY beautiful feet.

1/4 Jewish is enough to earn her instant Israeli citizenship if she'd like

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
What's your full name and a picture of a celebrity you look like.

I think she knows.

I'm not saying the thousand cock stare exists - what I'm saying is that OP's post had nothing to do with the girl's self-care

Lol good one

It's all about the matriarchal line for Jews.

then what is a thousand cock stare? is it just wearing makeup? or is it a certain way? i can't tell anymore what people mean.

well, according to Reform Judaism if your paternal lineage is Jewish you're considered fully Jewish as well

spotted the 100 cock stare roastie

what if i became a jew today, like went to some jew church and did whatever. Then next week i stop being jewish. Does that mean I am still a jew? Or my whole family is? If I became a jew and didn't stop would my kids also be jews?

what I'm saying is that self-care (in this case cleaning up for a red-carpet event) is what OP is supplanting with "thousand cock stare"

literally just cleaning up to look formal is what he's interpreting as someone suddenly becoming incapable of taking interest in him. And I'm suggesting that that may be because his own self care or self image is lacking.

literally her eyes - the things you stare with

>Cant tell how many cocks a woman has taken with the slightest glance.

Grow a penis.