Cartoons that you surprisingly like

I watched this show pretty recently and damn these two are pretty cute.

Other urls found in this thread:

fightbeast.tumblr.com/tagged/rc9gn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one ever talks about this show either.

with like 0 fanart at all

aaaaah... Grojband. I should check howTHAT fancomic's going

Thought I'de be bored by pic related, but it's a really nice cartoon with good characters, believable interactions and genuinely creative supernatural elements.

Also, Ippolito best Character.

what the heck is this cartoon about?

This show basically asks for gay fanart.
I need it

I was going to watch it for gay reasons. It's basically Star Vs, but just a normal episodic cartoon, right?

a group of kids attend a summer camp managed by the fat lady and the old man dressed as a ranger.

The girl with the red skirt has a book that catalogues and explains a lot of the supernatural things that exist in the forest nearby the summer camp (a log that makes you younger, flowers that make you a clean maniac and so on), the kids usually use those supernatural elements to have fun or to solve a problem, sheningans ensue.
The titular Flopaloo is some sort of benevolent magic being that keeps the forest healthy. He never actualy shows in the series on screen if not once as a pair of glowing eyes.
I like to think it's the beast from OTGW before it became evil
the adults don't know about the supernatural stuff.

That's the plot of a lot of episodes but the supernatural elements don't always move the plot.
Actualy, usually it's the kids, or adults, behaviour that moves the plot.

On a side note, while no one particularly brilliant, none of the adult characters's an idiot, and they all care for the well-being of the childre.

That's refreshing in modern TV.

Have any links? I wanna watch it.

Me too buddy, me too....

Pretty much, it's a simple cartoon with a formulaic story structure but the character interactions make up for it. Yes, it's also very gay.

How gay?

That's good. I'll make fanart, but probably a year from now since I keep telling myself I'll make fanart that I never end up doing.

I still need to watch other unpopular shows like Atomic Puppet.

They have it on Netflix and watchcartoononline.io

huh. I'll have to check that one out later then, thanks for the summary.

"Lots of touching and body contact" gay

who bottoms in your minds?

Atomic Puppet is fantastic, it's one of the few Canadian shows out there that deserve attention.
I hope they make a Season 2, since the final episode of S1 dropped a huge-ass cliffhanger

DefinitelyFangbone, despite being the strongest of the two

Them switching is fine.

>huh. I'll have to check that one out later then, thanks for the summary.

glad to help! I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did.
sadly I don't know where you can find it online though. I watched it on a local TV station.

there's a episode where Bill (the redhead) is put in a situation where he needs to pick which "culture" he likes better between Fangbone's and the Shadowstepper's.
There are some cool girls (including that pink hair chick) that show up in the series but both of the boys never develop a crush with any of them either. Just go watch it, it'll take me forever to explain it all.

There's no obvious kissing between the boys but it's a hair away from them being boyfriends. That's usually how most romantic relationships start anyways.

I haven't really thought that far. I can see them switch it off though.

Does fangbone wear something underneath those "clothes"?

Supernoobs
its a good show

nope, I'm sure he doesn't mind it either.

what's the premise for that one? I took one look at the art and dropped it.

not him but if I remember correctly a couple of aliens that look like cartoony Elites from Halo and act like a gay couple give the protagonists metal balls that grant them superpowers so they can fight some sort of intergalactic virus that's attacking Earth.

Also, for some reason, the rest of the galactic government mustn't know that the aliens did that

aliens comes to earth seeking warriors
they pick a group of kids by accident ( i think, can't fully remember)
said aliens now have to train kids to defend earth from bigger aliens and viruses

whoops

I have an excuse to post these now.

Did that one over a year ago.

well, then you did a good job. I always chuckle when I look at it.

do you have more?

Is that y-you? Dude I miss you

No more Noobs unfortunately. And I don't have a lot of my old art saved anymore like the ones you posted.

Yes.

if i wern't so busy with work,
i might give drawing Kevin and Tyler a shot
just need some ideas

How have you been? I was worried since I haven't heard from you recently

I meant more pieces of funny art. Not really a Noobs fan, but like I said i always enjoyed your drawing.

keep on the good work.

Lewds or clean stuff?

Quads demand that you need to do something when you get home

Okay. I just haven't really been hosting any drawings I've done anywhere. I have a Tumblr up and ready in advance in case I feel ready to art host again, but I'm still not sure.

nice quadruple quads.

And i'd like to still see the girl being sassy.

either or

Fang is a savage, so he tops.

Have you drawn Supernoob stuff before

the benevolent alliance DID know the two aliens goofed and they held a test to show the noobs competency in using it.

sad that people take one look at the art and/or realize who made it then decide not to touch it.

Don't feel pressured, take your time. Forced shit never feels good.

Draw Kevin/Tyler lewds then, please

I just hope the people who like my art find me again if I start the Tumblr.

I like how this thread became a gay request thread for obscure shows. If that's the case I need some art of these two.

Due to the fanbase, i avoided this show like the plague. Watched it for the first time like 2 weeks ago

Count me in if you decide to come back, then.

is it good? I still haven't watched it, but my brother really likes it.

Anyone got anything for Randy and Howard?

>there will never be an obscure show about two robot boys

I got blueballed too hard when the creators announced Randy and Theresa were going to be a couple. There was so much gay shit between these two.
At least most of the fandom wants the gay shit

Meant for

Would be better without the burping shit, but it actually is. As much as i hate to admit it

Best cartoon on tv

I found some lewd stuff of them awhile back
but its pretty fetishy

>Aged up
Please no, we haven't got enough shota.

This show is doing things to my dick

cant escape you faggots on any board now

I agree. The Randy/Teresa thing was weak. Howndy is what should of been.

Post it or give me an /aco/ link please! I don't have hardly anything of them and I'm desperate

dont worry man that belching stuff is way less common after the first like 2 eps.

Trina getting cucked by her brother is my fav part in the show haha

sheep in the big city
don't know why it isn't mentioned more cartoon network wise

just wait until you see the redhead turn blue

there sure was more going on between randy and howard than randy and theresa

Grojband was okay. Some of the jokes went stale fast but I give them some props for having a song every episode. That shit is NOT easy.

Some of the songs were pretty good too surprisingly.

yeah. I just wish some of the characters where better used. Nick Mallory is gold though.

when?

Kevin is still cute no matter what

Episode is called "the breaker of oaths"

Why is his hair so big?

fightbeast.tumblr.com/tagged/rc9gn

You're probably already familiar with this artist I assume.

It's terribly written like almost every Canadian cartoon. Don't get Sup Forums's obsession with it at all.

The Sup Forums obsession is just due to Avalon's comic and wanting to fuck the chick. I think Mina and Trina were also more popular when the show was airing.

The best thing about it is the opening theme

It's surprisingly funny at times.

It really is.
Came into it like, you gotta be shitting me
After every episode like, you gotta be shitting me

Mike Tyson Mysteries is like Disney teaming up with Square Enix for Kingdom Hearts, I still can't get over that this is a thing that exist.

Right Now Kapow.
>misplaced the remote after watching either Star Vs or Milo Murphy
>left it running while shitposting on Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>hear some straight up bullshit being spouted and turn attention to tv
>realized it's a setup to a long joke
>joke is legit funny
>keep watching next 2 segments, realized that show is practically SNL/Mad TV for kids with some over-the-head-adult humor sneaked in
>get hooked

Also, the moon man reminds me of mcdonald's ad campaign from the 90s and I want to fuck that gumball girl

>Mad TV for kids
I'm pretty sure the animator worked for Mad, actually, or at least the Mad on CN because I recognize his art style from it.
Wouldn't be surprised if he picked up a couple of writers from there either.

Are all these obscure cartoons Canadian?

What's with them not becoming more well-known?

Plant a qt

Bazinga Alien is much more likable in this.

Tried watching the first episode, didn't like it. Does it improve in time? Also, should you have watched the movie before watching this?
Because the visuals in the movie turn me the fuck off, but I like the cute style in the show.

The series kind of gives away one twist from the movie.

I watched the entirety of this show ONLY for context for *the* comic. [spioler]I enjoyed it,
it was fun[/spioler]

Were you still planning on doing so?

Because like in pretty much everything else, made in Canada = shit by default.
It has to be really outstanding to even be considered average anywhere else in the world.

Gay boys get fanfics, not art now a days.

I miss the days we got the art.

No idea, he also looks older (like 15) despite being 12. I mean he and Dipper are drawn in a very similar style, yet Joey is almost a head taller.

It has the old cross dressing gags, chase sequences with catchy music, and Daphne is finally entertaining.

Why did the character designs have to go this way?

Aw man I remember working on that show as part of the new art crew working on season 2.

We asked the same thing everyday.

Hope your time working on it was fun at least. What are you doing now?

Looking foward to when Daphne's wacky hobby of the week is something fetishy, like overeating or bodybuilding.

I really didn't expect to like it, but was pleasantly surprised. I remember I finished watching the whole first season in one night after watching an episode. Second season was even better. I'm looking forward to a strong third season.

Whoa, hold on! Why is Atomic Puppet "unpopular"? I thought that it was awesome! :D

Whoa, hold on! Why is Atomic Puppet "unpopular"? I thought that it was an awesome cartoon! :D Excuse the last one, because I am really not gay. And I am not homosexual. Sorry about that. :)

Your expectations were 100% correct though

I thought it was gonna be shit and edgy as fuck because it's by the former animation director of South Park. If anything I got Freaks and Geeks with only a bit of edge, and I related to it quite a bit.

I can't find any good torrents though