Post someone who shouldn't have a career but does

Post someone who shouldn't have a career but does.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oSXx6MIpB4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bretty much nailed it, op.

he is attractive, likable, and talented though

The entire cast of Solo except Woody Harrelson fits the bill.

>first Shatner
>now Donald Glover shows up
Hi, Donald!

i wish i was user, i wish i was.

U mad white boi???

he doesn't even talk like that

I can name 4

>three replies to OP
Imagine being this mad.

Yeah he has the intelligent but slightly depressed somehow irony thing going.

Fuck off.

why do u save pictures of shirtless black men?

Awaken, My Love was good. I'm indifferent to everything else he's done.

Yes and no. He earned his place and is exactly where he should be.

Probably an unpopular opinion. Hate this cunt.

the mammet one is so fucking ugly

He's one of the 'whitest' black guys around. But he's overcompensating AF, going on about "muh heritage" and "muh blm"
I sort of like him though.

there are people very jealous of this man

I get it. But he was still great in Other Guys and even Starsky and Hutch

youtube.com/watch?v=oSXx6MIpB4M

The thought of someone directing this makes me cringe.
>you, be a little more kooky okay?
>and you, try to be a little more aloof
>and stacy youre like whaaaat? am i right haha :) okay go

>written good screenplays
>acted well in various shows and movies of different genres
>released multiple good albums
>produced his own award winning TV show

I miss when bait was actually done decently well and not just “I’m going to post the opposite of reality”. Unless you’re confusing “deserves a career” with “being great” or something

>being mad about Donald when this exists
literal Sup Forumsposting

Decently attractive and good actor and okay writer. Shame about the music but you can see why he's so famous
Lena Dunham is a pretty good writer as well, even if she comes across as very unlikeable. Girls is actually a pretty good show

His first few albums were pretty meh but Awaken My Love was actually good

You life must really be shit.

>quoting someone in one post is somehow multiple replies

multiple albums is a stretch

> /pol
>not hating a disgusting jew

>be Lena Dunham
>cast Donald Glover as your character's love interest

because gyno is hilarious

>written good screenplays
lol no
>acted well in various shows and movies of different genres
He's decent at comedy; he simply can't act beyond that.
>released multiple good albums
all cookie-cutter shite through and through
>produced his own award winning TV show
Yeah, ain't nepotism fantastic? Stop confusing overbearing amounts of publicity with genuine talent.

He's a decent actor, a good writer, even a half-decent rapper. What's wrong with him having a career?

I know so how the fuck did he make it in Hollywood?

I've never seen him in anything else but that one scene from Spiderman so I don't know why everyone likes him

What the fuck?

>There are people ITT hating on based Gambino
Wew

That first one is hot as fuck and can act.

You gotta be kidding, if you like 30 Rock youve probably seen an episode he wrote plus he starred in a very cult sitcom and is a popular rapper

don't be mad cause he's doing him better than you're doing you

gay

you?

I dont know who that is

He's a very good writer. Atlanta is a great show. I would say that he is overexposed. He shouldn't be Lando.

Who the fuck is he related to that his career is due to nepotism? Wikipedia says his parents were fucking daycare and postal workers. I thought he got known through that Youtube sketch comedy show. The fuck are you on about?

such enlightened ignorance

he is a "comedian"
it's all an "act"
yet it's slowly getting scrubbed from the net.

10/10 acting, huh?

He's right you know. You literally could take some non mutant looking dude from Sup Forums and give a career if they system was giving him a push. It's all just smoke and mirrors. If you have everything from fitness trainers, to gay make-up artists, "cowriters" for your own stuff and writers that make you look funny, good agents, acting coaches, and so on it's not that hard. You could literally throw a rock at home depot and find people who are equally talented at random.

At the end of a day actors are little monkies who say shit other people wrote the way some person wants. That said with all the push that little cunt still manages to be mediocre which is the biggest accomplishment of his career.

How can you hate this talented and cute young lady?

>nepotism

with donglover? where?

>quit knocking my hustle, negro

>somebody fucks that

that happened after niggers started calling him uncle tom, coon, traitor etc so ever since his latest album he's suddenly "I love being black mmm yes black lives matter"

>but does

he went through the lena's casting couch.

Untrue, she is cute enough to be a celebrity for that alone

>Adam Sandler shouldn't have a career

Confirmed for knowing nothing about comedy

So did our boy Adam

does she even have much of a career though?

But I'm sure white people like calling him white as well had nothing to do with it.

BLACKS WERE AN INSIDE JOB

drowning yourself in cheap wine coolers just to fuck. leling @ their life

>i don't know what I'm talking about: the post

Delete this!

Who cares if he's a retard faggot? The first season of community was great and his hip hop career is pretty good too. Bonfire is a kino song.

DUDE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE DICKS the show.

Hes actually talented tho

Shut up he actually is!

inapropriate!

Being an Uncle Tom or a coon is what he’s doing now as compared to what he was doing back then.

Basically. I know a ton of white people who watch it and suck the show’s bbc. I don’t get the whole masochistic attitude of white people nowadays trying to make up for what they did. It’s fucking annoying.

I hate forced fake celebs like this
Even worse are the room temperature IQ sycophants who defend such focus tested mediocrity

sucking jewish cock of course, look at that little twink nigger, I bet Harvey ate him up

He's fucking huge. 100% chance he wouldn't have made it as a manlet.

Derrick Comedy was fucking sweet

sometimes i feel like Sup Forums's obsession with height is going to give me AIDS somehow. it's so tiresome. now you and another 2 anons give me (you)'s by saying something like t. manlet or whatever else.

What in the fucking fuck?

>obsession
>studies show taller men are more successful

user thinks he's related to Danny glover, cos he's black.

W I D E
I
D
E

>acting non-thuggish and normal is "white"

Lol, fucking retard libshits

>liberal
>lambasting a social movement

Too afraid to call out one of your own, or were you the retard all along?

Most people here are people who spend tons of time on the internet to escape real life and its problems; of course trivial things like that are going to be used as another means to self hate and complain about

Acting normal has never been a "movement" or associated with any one race, so still you unfortunately

EH HEH HEH HUE HEH HEH

>whiny exasperated noises

>Acting normal has never been a "movement"
I was talking about the post you quoted which castigated BLM, but you actually are genuinely retarded so I'm going to stop this conversation and pray for you.

>I can't keep up with my points due to how contradictory race realism is, so "whatever man"
10/10 would smack around again lol

post the roastie whores posing at Lucas Ranch

Fuck I hate his “I’m so hard and aloof” schtick in that.

>I-I misunderstood you to win an internet argument anonymously and instead of correcting my mistake I'll double down and say you did it
Go get your handler.

>acting "white"
>not making it about race
But please, do "continue" this conversation

>acting normal has never been a movement
LOL, what? Every movement is about acting normal, it's just the definitions of normality that change.

Oh please, don't kid yourself. Movements are made to counteract norms. This equally retarded assertion has nothing to do with your previous statement where you claimed acting "white" is acting normal

I'd love to but I honestly don't even know who you're talking to anymore since I never said any of those things.

That's probably becuase you're making multiple comments to respond to me. For lesser minds that would be easily confusing

Yeah right, witch-hunts, ethnic cleansings, all proletarian uprisings throughout history etc. were about counteracting norms. Jews in the third reich? Not normal in context of the vast majority of germans. Anabaptists? Not normal in the soviet union. Communists? Not normal in chile. Fuck if you're normal most of the times you have literally nothing NOTHING to be afraid of. That said, acting like a nigger might be normal in the ghetto but it isn't in larger America.

You're trying really hard to be clever for someone that hasn't said anything relating to the original reply.

not the guy you're arguing with or American, but hiphop is the dominant genre of music in your culture, so 'acting like a nigger' is actually normal there.