If you had to go to prison would you be a little bitch or a shot caller?

If you had to go to prison would you be a little bitch or a shot caller?

I'd be in the separate section for protection.

Could they not have made the tattoos, or at least some of the tattoos, look faded? I'm suppose to believe this middleage soyboy just ran out and got all these in the past 2 years?

I would be Charles Bronson.

You watch to many movies.

Real life prison isn't like that you stupid fucking autist.

a little bitch.

I think it depends on where you go to prison. I was in Iowa and I'm skeptical the more or less vacation I took for 6 months would be the same in say, Texas or California?

he was only in prison for a couple of years, and he wasnt a white supremacist before going in

Honestly? Probably a little bitch

I'd get my cheeks busted and my wig split

have like no hair on my thighs, and also a manlet. destined to be a little bitch

I'd be running the place nigga.

I'm too pretty to not end up as a little bitch

How would you know?

I'd hang myself on the first night.

What if you only had like 12 months?

>t. 15 years old whiteboi

Underrated

I'd do my thing, try to help others with their paperwork, stay out of the bullshit and avoid getting my cheeks busted or my wig split.

i'd be a spiderman in prison

>didn't called me a soyboy
>had a chance but didn't

what were u in for nig

Yeah, most likely, if it was a maximum security prison. It'd probably be easier if you were there longer. In a year you're barely able to adapt to the prison lifestyle.

for saying the n word in public

>six month
>prison
>not jail

I'd probably buy some noodles and read a book.

I'd probably do the bare minimum to get along with everyone and chill out at the library / book club and hope I don't get raped in my sleep.

depends. If I'm in white collar banker prison I'd just get the female prison guards who are notorious whores to blow me for a couple years. But if I'm in federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison I'd probably suck some dick to get my hands on a scalpel or something and slit my arteries

Probably a little bitch. I'm only 5'10

How do you get to white collar prison?

I've been in prison and lost three teeth but kept my cherry. The only way you get to be a shot caller is by killing someone and that shit ain't a game.

be rich and white

canada?

He did a dime, 10 years. It was only supposed to be for like 12 months or something but he ended up killing someone so it was increased to 10 years. His son went from being a elementary school kid a teenager in highschool.

commit financial crimes that aren't fraud.

But there are really prisons where you can do easy time?

nigger are you kidding me? There are prisons in the US better than most hotels. Just by not knowing this I can tell you won't go to one though so don't try it

is this worth watching or is it garbage?

Were you aggressively insulting an actual nig when you said it or do you live in some politically correct police state?

I’d probably get fucked up a few times for not know prison manners but I’d survive. I’m 6’1” and 190 so the manlet Mexicans would probably leave me alone

You have actual fighting experience though? If a pack of cholos who've been fighting/killing their whole lives decide they want to fuck you up chances are you're going down unless you have some serious experience.

minimum security prisons, and some medium security prisons, aren't so bad at all. they don't have tennis courts, spas or gourmet chefs working in the canteen, but they're not like the animal enclosure that is a maximum security prison.

If a pack of any group of people wants to beat you up then you're going to get your ass kicked one way or the other. If he hovers around another crowd long enough he shouldn't have to worry.

I would resort to the aryan brotherhood if all other options were impossible. Although joining gangs would just fuck up your prison sentence in the long run sometimes it’s the only option to survive

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you don't belong here

you've been memed lad. unless you were going jail in the netherlands, your height wouldn't be an issue.

>fucking white males why won't they just die off already

wtf

stop reading the internet

this is the guy who would try to join the black gang and end up being big bubba's bitch.

probably would ask somebody to completely destroy my pretty face like in 25th Hour before going in
not sure if it would help

tanned while hands in pocket, CIA-style

lefty/pol/ you aren't in charge of Sup Forums

I'm 6'7", 145 iq, built like a tank. I'd be running the prison after the first week.

you'd be the first point of contact for anyone trying to show how tough they are in hopes everyone else will leave them alone. every day you will fight off wave after wave of manlets entering the prison.

it would be a smart move, regardless of true political affiliation

do you have any idea how fun that sounds?

It's a really great prison movie. If you like those then you'll enjoy it.

My nigga

I'd just bring my gun, great equalizer since I can't fight for shit.

same. I just hope they'll get me cute skirts and stuff

I think it is you who has been the victim of memery on this occasion

what make you think you can choose?

All that time spent jerking off to sissy/xchange gifs would finally come in handy.

>all the prison gangs are based on race
>Aryan Brotherhood is your only option
>not joining makes you a free-for-all target
>being in a gang, even at the bottom, means there's a hierarchy of tougher people protecting you in exchange for stuff like acting as lookout, giving up food, carrying messages, etc

You'd have to be a fucking idiot to dismiss the possibility of joining a gang because you don't like a certain board on your favourite anime discussion website.

I would be a shot caller. The moment I stepped foot in that prison I would realize my life was already over and anything good was extra, and that to survive this hell I would have to become satan himself.

>you'd have to be a fucking idiot to not hate black people
Fuck off

You're probably like 6 foot 3 and most of your mass is probably fat. Even if all the things you said were true, which means you could fight off a few manlets, eventually one in the pack would get the upper hand, and shiv your eye out.

American prisons are a joke. If that balding Sup Forums autist survived without a problem then so can you

Correct, nigger

A little caller

damn bro, you're a crazy ass nigga, nobody gonna fuck with you

nice false flag
now fuck off back to Sup Forums

good luck loving black people when you're living in violent prison system, outnumbered by them 5 to 1. I'm sure they'll appreciate that you voted for obama while you're tossing their salad.

Only one of those is me

hopeful manlet detected

when will you learn?

well, let me put it this way
all my fantasies about being raped into a sissy would come true

then you can both fuck off

I'd be the guy who tries to dig out of his cell but gets killed by building shitty supports

dam dis nigga cold

I work in prision design for a country with ever increasing population of inmates, while it is not part of what is requested I try to make my projects as humane as possible for the people who will work and live there, so I visited a few prisions to see what could be improved in my projects. It is hell, sexual and physical violence is the law in many of them, prisioners got stiches in their butts over how brutaly they are raped, many do favors for the guys on the top of the chain lie stabbing someone else, or hidding drugs just to avoid this

>that balding Sup Forums autist survived without a problem

story please

Why dont they use chastity belts to avoid the rape? Or are we so far gone as a society that we believe male rape is part of the punishment despite not being stated as such in the law?

if imprisoned I would become this..

Are you gay or straight if this image doesn't make your dick twitch?

If this image doesn't make your dick twitch you're pobably dead.

>ripped
>veiny
>square-jawed
>full pirate stache
>"soyboy"
Alt-right faggot: leave. Leave and die.

>the sentence served is the same as the sentence assigned

Who booty bandit here?

>not sinking your teeth into the throat the first person who steps to you and eating the chunk in front of everyone while giggling and smearing the blood on your face finally slurping the liquid off your fingers
Do not not even showmanship cannibalism bro? Enjoy everyone leaving you alone for the rest of your stay

>federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison
There are only like three of those that aren't Supermaxes and you have to be a pretty violent felon to end up in one.

t. former prison guard (state)

I suppose you can ask me anything about dat prison life.

Pretty good

The Aryan brotherhood is allies with the Mexicans tho. Even in that movie the white men are told to treat the Mexican leader like a brother

underrated movie.

anthony weiner got arrested for sexting minors, he was sentenced to a medical facility, not a real jail where he would have had his jew tushy raped every night.

With the Nortenos. Not the Surenos.

ever see the shotcaller story in real life? As in a somewhat regular joe ending up in a supermax and transforming into a hardcore criminal.

I'd probably get stabbed for shenanigans I'd get into for being so bored. I'd probably want to get a DnD game going, or maybe write a book of all the criminal knowledge I'd try to learn.

>It could very messy if I rubbed off the wrong guy.

No, but California (and Texas) prisons are much, much worse than Wisconsin. We have some gang members from Milwaukee and Madison, but they are nowhere as committed and organized as inmates in Cali.

I was a guard at the Waupun facility for five years, which is max. security, and I can't even remember there being a fight. In most prisons, rape and violence and drugs aren't really much of an issue. Shit happens, but the public perception of prison life is grossly distorted.

That being said, older inmates frequently do exploit the ignorance of new inmates who often enter the system terrified they're going to spend the next five years getting assfucked. They shake them down for chocolate milk and other bullshit until the kid figures out he's full of shit.

Probably the worst thing that ever happened in a Wisco prison was Dahmer getting murdered. But we do have a growing spic prison population, so I wouldn't be surprised if that became an issue.

>supermax inmates get an hour a day outside, most of it spent working out
>more than most regular people