>Adam Driver is the only thing keeping the new star wars movies halfway decent
>discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1129133/c818830e3a/
youtube.com/watch?v=LiXQFixzqJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They aren't halfway decent.

you're right, they are fantastic

Adam driver is the only thing keeping me interested in the movies. Literally the only reason I'm going to see the next one. He has actually impressed me with his performance as a complex villain.

this. also
it was a twist I did not see coming

You wished you looked like this

...you may not like it but this is what

wait the more I think about it the more I realize that he basically dominates every scene he's in. I'm actively rooting for him. Best cast character in the new movies by far.

>Kylo Ren drops his helmet on the bridge at starkiller base before killing Han
>magically has it in TLJ

probably a carbon copier from memory, if it looks exactly the same.

Does he do something with his voice?
It sounds really weird when his helmet is off.

I want him to impregnate teh Rey

I mean it's possible that he could have just had them make him a new helmet. He's pretty important guy in TFO. Also, in a movie filled with stupid shit this is the least of my worries.

hes great

How does he move his sword from that pose without slicing into his bicep?
For that matter how'd he get it there in the first place?

he drops it onto the bridge?

>kylo: *emails the armory* hey guys, I lost my helmet and need to order a new one
>armory: hi kylo, would you like your helmet to have the same specs as your FIRST ORDER *snickers*
>kylo: *sigh* yes
>armory: alright, expect your order to ship in 1-2 weeks
>kylo: thanks

must get some shots that shows it's exactly the same, with wear and tear and stuff
yes

>armory: same voice manipulation too? *laughs in background*
>kylo: y-yes

kek (as they say)

he is the only interesting character

>y-yes
>trying to imitate the voice manipulation

>logs half hour on disneytimeclock.com

Hey a long time ago there was this gif of Daisy in an interview where she tilted her head to the side and opened her mouth and the gif started spinning into her black hole of a mouth, anyone got that?

I think finn likes rey but rey secretly like kylo and finn will be hurt by this.

I think finn likes phasma tho

yeah, he's definitely the best part of the trilogy. but naturally, he's gonna turn in the next one, because anything else would be too interesting.

in real life yes but he's destined to be with the asian trans girl

>NO I NEED IT TOMORROW OR I'LL GET ANGRY AND THROW A TANTRUM

KYLO SMASH

He was probably the least bad part of TLJ, but only because they didn't give him any stupid quips, and he wasn't carved by old Gepetto who wished for a real boy, like Daisy. His acting and Kylo Ren's character development were still trash.

I can make a pretty good guess at how it was originally written in the script, before all the corporate meddlers got their two bits in: Rey going to Ren was a disaster. Yes, he kills Snoke, but in doing so, he resolves all of his internal conflict, banishes all of his boyish weakness, and becomes the most horrifying evil the galaxy has ever faced. He turns on Rey, and she (who, let's remember, is still an untrained, inexperienced girl, and he's not wounded this time or dealing with his intensified inner conflict after murdering his own father) is helpless before him. She is now the one who's conflicted, unsure of herself, has no idea of what to believe, and she is about to be turned. Then Leia and Luke both sacrifice themselves to save her, allowing her to escape (with further help from other friends), Leia by suicide-ramming the ship, Luke by doing his force projection trick.

But this would be a serious personal defeat for Rey, and we can't have that when all the little girls need a strong female role model. She can't have flaws, or lose. So Ren can't grow as a result of her foolish, impulsive action of going to him. Even Yoda has to certify her wisdom, going so far as to burn the Jedi library, because what's the point now that they've got Rey? That's how Mary Sues work: everyone has to love her, she has to be better than everyone, established characters have to go out of their way to say things that are completely out of character or setting-breaking to praise her as better than everyone, and she can never face defeat, only noble self-sacrifice which everyone will cry over because they love her so much.

Instead, we get her fighting him to a standstill and going on to lift a pile of rocks and save everyone.

you're just trying to not like the movies. His acting was actually pretty good. Easily the most believable character.

AM I DED YET

giff panda

Does this board even have mods?

i like realistic looking pubic and ass hair on my anime and manga bitches

Same, fried

>you're just trying to not like the movies.
There is no try. You do, or you do not like the movies.

>Easily the most believable character.
Like I said, the least bad part. He only stands out by comparison.

>His acting was actually pretty good.
Not by an objective standard. He has never played an effective villain. He's a "believeable character" because he's not acting. He's not playing Kylo Ren, or Ben Kenobi. He's Adam Driver playing Adam Driver, the kid who set fires and started a fight club because he watched Fight Club.

If he was acting, you'd be able to believe, with his mask off, this was someone who killed many people in cold blood, someone who could stop a blaster bolt mid-air with a thought. Can you honestly say you believe this is Kylo Ren, the New Order's brutal enforcer? A killer? A torturer? A mind-raper? It's just Adam Driver, trying to hook up with a cute girl who is put off by him doing petty crime to impress her when they're out for a walk together.

of course you white male virgin babies love the new white male virgin baby character. star wars isn't for you anymore, get over it.

>hurr durr kylo isn't le ebin badass xDDD enough so it's a bad performance

unironically kill yourself

>you ACTUALLY like the movies but you don't know it!!
jesus fuck mouse shills

He's far and away the best actor of the new crop, and he's the only one to be given both time in the spotlight and something resembling a personal conflict which is interesting and evolves over the course of a film (except it doesn't in TLJ)

im gonna need a fucking source you guys
DONT YOU DARE

>I don't understand a character in fucking starwars

Jesus Christ, kys

for you, big guy

His portrayal of Kylo Ren is the equivalent of a career pimp blushing and stammering when he tries to talk to a girl in a tube top.

Kylo Ren is a character knee deep in blood. He might be conflicted, unsure of his loyalties, but he's not a conflicted kid, and he's played as a teenager with no real experience, like he hasn't been going around killing people for years. He hasn't just been tempted with evil, he committed himself to it long ago. He played a major role in the destruction of entire heavily-populated planets.

That this profoundly terrible characterization doesn't stand out as one of the worst features of these films is testament to just how bad they are overall.

Well, it was a good thread while it lasted.

Was it?
Sorry

>that sequence of panels
those angles are kino

Interesting opinion to have considering the subject matter

Man, this place sure has a lot of moderators

This is the ideal male body.

Shouldn't be this hard to get banned
Jesus Christ

thanks doc

You got insurance?

Fucking shoot yourself

I'm on a mission my dude
Your nay saying won't stop me

you'll have better luck getting banned on Sup Forums or something, Sup Forums is the designated shitposting board

exhentai.org/g/1129133/c818830e3a/

ABANDON THREAD NOW
FLEE YOU MORONS
RUN

best part is in the throne room when he's taking on the last 3 guards that surrounded him and he takes a quick glance at rey before regaining his composure and defending their attacks. Then the shit head writer puts him in a headlock, wtf.

>it has unironic fart smelling
This doujin was made for Sup Forums

No, sorry

Well, that was sick as fuck. I got the weirdest bonner.

youtube.com/watch?v=LiXQFixzqJ4

He has to be autistic.

>OURGUY

are nigger soyboys still soyboys or are they called something else?

I couldn't even figure out the plot of Logan Lucky but it was better than TLJ. 10/10 CGI on the missing arm... I mean hand.