Anyone else prefer or just sick of the rise in episodes set in America?

Anyone else prefer or just sick of the rise in episodes set in America?

The ones set in Britain feel so much more grounded and real which was the initial appeal of the series, any episode set in the US just feels like a typical "EPIC SCI-FI"

Crocodile is one of the worst pieces of TV I've ever watched.

Absolutely shite

I am watching it now how did a sub 70KG woman overpower a fully grown man?

It wasn't even set in Britain it looks like Norway.

Uhhhh whose to say they cant sweetie?

i'm not bothered about the location. most of the actors were brits and it felt very british.

I felt like San Junipero set a really bad predecent for the series future desu seeing as everyone loves that episode when it really isnt that great

you racist!

could've been the scottish highlands. somebody google that shit

It's fucking hilarious and it gets worse

She literally HUGS HIM TO THE FLOOR Hhahahahah

No I can tell from the roads that it's not Britain.

dude, charlie sold it to netflix. we should just be grateful that they haven't totally fucked it up by demanding american actors be the mains in every episode

i didn't notice the roads desu. you're right it's probably a scandi country. those mountains were magnificent

>set in America
>nobody has guns
>guns never even factor in properly even though a huge percentage of the population carries concealed

At the beginning of every episode
>Cross my fingers and hope they don't have a super thick British/Scottish/Irish accent

The not so thick accents make for a good experience, but when they have no idea of how to pronounce an 'H' or use slang I have to constantly try and translate for the people watching with me and I can barely understand it.

Why is it the black women always have the thickest accents?

Nah turns out it's Iceland look at the names of the extras.

>still no episode set in Japan or China

would really be good if in the next series they set each episode in a different country and see how the small cultural differences effect things

>writer is british
>probably never even seen a gun in his life
>completely forgets to add guns to the script while writing the episode

It's Iceland, the city is Reykjavik. I went there back when I was with the merchant marine, it was actually my second foreign port ever. The place where the chick gives her talk is Harpa, a huge concert hall - I rented a car from near there and drove the Golden Circle with a navy bro (also accidentally added an extra zero when trying to take money out). The headquarters for CCP, the people that make EVE Online, isn't far away. They also showed shots of the power plant that gives the city both power and hot water via a massive pipeline.

It was actually really weird to see places I've actually been to in a show like that. Like, "I walked down that street heading back to the ship".

yeah it was Reykjavík, Iceland by the imdb

Only two good ones rest of series was trash only like 2 of last netflix bm were actually good either.

Were there loads of Pakis and pizza delivery robots?

Shut up and dance and White Bear are still the best episodes, short and sweet I really dont like episodes over an hour long

doesn't matter if their brits the series was shite

Does anybody else get frustrated by this in any movie/show

>Driving on a big empty stretch of highway
>Talking to passenger
>Look at passenger for 2-3 seconds
>Passenger screams LOOK OUT
>Somehow out of nowhere in the last 3 seconds a man is standing in the road or in the case of The Walking Dead about 1,000 zombies are in the road
And can somebody explain the ending of "Hang the DJ" ? Why was it called that? And why did the Simulation start again after they had logged 998 escapes? Is it because they did that many escapes together that they are now in the real world and have been matched up?

Yeah entire history of you wass good too

It was one of the whitest ports I've ever been to. Up there with small towns in Ireland. No automatic pizza delivery vans.

This was a good 4-5 years ago though, and I think the lefties took over the government and started importing rapefugees. Which is a damn shame, because it is (was?) one of the few euro countries that doesn't make it impossible to own guns, and it's also really pretty. Reminds me a lot of a Euro version of Maine, but even bigger and more spread out.

Definitely worth visiting for a vacation if you want to travel a bit and see nice scenery. Booze is sadly expensive, but the car rental was cheap. My sister actually decided to take her honeymoon there after seeing the pics I took.

Also if you ever go, be sure to get some hot dogs at a gas station or hot dog stand. They make them with lamb, it's fucking delicious.

>they haven't totally fucked it up
Still a shocking season though