I don't know how i did it but just marathoned 7 episodes... when does it start to get good??

I don't know how i did it but just marathoned 7 episodes... when does it start to get good??

Its like a bad comedy.. without the humor

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-847220724
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>t. brainlet

I felt the same way after watching 2 seasons of pic related

It's the best tv show ever made. You're just too stupid to see it.

Imagine.

the lynchings continue relentlessly
will normies ever recover?

you mean the original series or the return?

wait for it...

L Y N C H E D
Y
N
C
H
E
D

>bad comedy
I introduced my normie cousin to the original series, and we got to the new one. We laughed for like 10 minutes at the Wally Brando scene. Bad comedy doesn't make a man laugh for 10 minutes.

LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

Episode 8 is the best

LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

Wally Brando was awesome!

I'm talking about season 3, I'm a fan of the original show

This is arrested development s04 bad

After episode 18

watch episode 8

Episode 8 was a meme, normies and reddit loved that one the most

I like the return so much more than the original run these days to be honest

>it's well loved here so reddit must love it too

>retard likes episode 8
surprised

JUST

That lighting is not flattering at all

>just marathoned 7 episodes... when does it start to get good??
is this a meme post? it starts to get good ep 8.

well the sandwich scene was gold.

meme taste, episode 8 was the weakest of S3.

not everybody is cut out for true kino

there are times when I really worry about you user

I thought Dana Ashbrook aged quite well and did a great job as Bobby, completing a strange yet compelling character arc that's been around since the first show.

>25 years later and a fucking dead girl is still BTFOing everyone

DEVILISH

In the show he's actually probably the least JUST out of the original cast of teens. Sure his 10/10 waifu left him, but at least he's not trapped with a dream midget or forever destined to be in abusive relationships. He's got a good job and his life on track.

No! anything but the normies and redditors!

episode 17 is the worst

lmao reddit really came out of the woodworks for that post

The most JUST that he is is being eternally cucked by women (Laura and Shelly)

t. brainlet retard who was wowed by pseudo-experimental generic entertainment meme episode

Dude episode 17 was so bad. It was so predictable. Idk if it was shit to be meta, but them solving the BOB issue just by punching it was so underwhelming.

you sound like a retard I'm surprised you even made it that far

I want to impregnate Laura Palmer

>mfw OP used "marathon" in the correct context and it actually threw me off for a sec

Watch Gravity Falls instead. It's Twin Peaks with humor

Sorry if you have low IQ or just slow learner please don't rush things just look closely first

Ep 1

I wanna put Sheryl Lee in a mating press!

Sheryl Lee is wonderfully CUTE!!

(You)

>what the fuck did you just say? you sound like you're fucking talking backwards. on top of that, you're a fucking trees, and trees don't talk. don't you fuck with me.

ernie niles a cute

look what we have here

AND IIIIIII

>never forget
dat foreshadowing tho

remember...

U L T I M A T E
P L E B F I L T E R
just memeing, but seriously, s3 as imperfect as it is, still the best thing that happened to modern television, true art

Who else has the New Year's resolution of becoming Dougie Jones?

w e l i v e i n s i d e a d r e a m

Gravity Falls is disappointing
just watch Eerie, Indiana instead
the show Gravity Falls wishes it could have been

Mommy!

DOgeu prank Lynch

DOhgeui get bad news

this is the best discussion i've heard about the return to date. it really agrees with alot of things i had been considering while watching the episodes. give it a listen.

soundcloud.com/user-847220724

“No more Black Lodge Pussy (BLP)”

Did you watch FWWM?

Has anyone went through the series and ripped any of the musical pieces that haven't been released? Shouldn't be too hard to do since 5.1 right?

>OP

OH TELL ME THE WORDS
THAT IM LONGING
TO KNOW

Can you have bad comedy WITH humor?

I don't get it

>he hasn't seen episode 8 yet

oh, user, user, user

I can’t tell if she’s cuter now or 25 years ago.

overrated meme ep, fuck off brainlet

you're either lying, trolling or just a fucking retard, which is it?

>muh wacky eraserhead-lite but without any actual depth

delete this

oh god, you mean Michael Cera doing that terrible Brando impression (maybe on purpose)?
>Look, it's trying to act.
I found that whole scene so excruciatingly bad that it felt like I was watching a train wreck in slow motion in its "can't tear my eyes away from the awfulness" effect on me.
that's when I started to question whether it would even be worth finishing The Return, because nothing in the original 2 seasons or the movie contained such a howler as that moment.
>inb4 people tell me I'm wrong for disliking it, or that I don't have a sense of humor

kys soyboy

This would make a legit crossover

isn't it Cera who legit looks like the prototypical soyboy?

Laura, you know you can call me Leland. So say it. Lemme hear you say, “what’s up, Leland?”

no, he's just jewish.

People don't seem to get the fact that the world in The Return is artificial, made to feel like everything is staged. You even have a character embedded telling the viewer to dig themselves out of the shit. Long story short, the modern world is shit, your expectations of a new season of twin peaks is shit, and Twin Peaks itself was shit except for a few episodes. That is the whole fucking point. It is a big fuck you to contemporary TV and film culture.

you will never get it.

that's literally the joke, Wally is a tryhard to be cool but comes off as completely lame and oblivious to it. It's like a more self aware version of James in the original series, who tried hard to be James Dean but failed miserably.

It went on for way too long. Hell, so did most of the season. Awkward silences don't have to be a minute long. All of the Roadhouse scenes and musical guests also made the show feel bloated. We could've had a tightly paced 12 episode series but Lynch was reveling in excess to the show's discredit.

>It is a big fuck you to contemporary TV and film culture.
I'm fine with this.

>We could've had a tightly paced 12 episode series
While Lynch wanted more time, it's highly possible in order to compensate for more money, Showtime wanted Lynch to double its length. You can tell Lynch was annoyed by having a set number of episodes in the behind the scenes footage. He wanted to be able to work it out in editing.

Are you kidding? Bobby looked fucking amazing, he's like 50 but looks like a 20 year old except for grey hair and weathered skin.

>he looks like a 20 year old except with the traits that make someone look like a 50 year old

Apart from the Lodge shenanigans, the Dougie/Vegas subplot was unexpectedly my favourite part of The Return.

His hair is in good shape besides the color, and it's only the small-scale texture of his skin that's weathered, other people get lots of wrinkles and fat and shit.

sounds right. and while Andy and Lucy act all impressed by their son, the second Sheriff Truman isn't at all and is just bewildered by this weird kid.

same here, just part of its charm desu.

If you can't understand the allure of a comfy vibe in the midst of heinous shit going down then stick to the capeshit, pinhead

>7 episodes
Love this conveniently timed meme

Judy?

Would've been perfect cut to 16 episodes desu. Cooper could've left the lodge around ep4 or 6, he didn't need to leave in episode 3.

Except it really wasn't. If you didn't get enjoyment out of the majority of The Return, you might need to dig yourself out of the shit.

How did all of Lynch’s cast age so well, what is this magic

Kyle still looks fantastic
Sheryl, Madchen, Lucy, all still hotties in great shape

What black magic is this

Honestly, if you didn't enjoy Cooper being sucked out of the lodge through a power socket, Bad Coop fucking with the warden, or the midget hitman, you might as well drop the show. You obviously don't get Lynch's style of humour, and that's OK.

but I enjoyed it you fucking idiot.

They don't abuse drugs like the rest of Hollywood. Can't say the same about Donna's actress.