Defend this waifubait-tsundere with no real plot relevance besides the shoehorned romance "plot"

Defend this waifubait-tsundere with no real plot relevance besides the shoehorned romance "plot"

also redhead female with black bf representation is very important and progressive

I'd do her desu

This but also to get her brother in and set him up

Her brother had no interactions with her besides driving her. He could have go to school all by himself and it wouldn't have made a difference.

i cant defend cause i dont like it
really fucking stupid
no character whatsoever
the black kid was very bland too
fuck the whole series felt like a bunch of cliches mashed together nonstop. every fucking scene was only fucking cliches. every talk. everything. i couldnt take it cause everything was predictable cause everything was cliched to death every dialogue wouldnt happen in real life like that
you know what im talking about like at the end
kid 1 : hol' up guys what if...............the evil thang is uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mindflayer????
kid 2 starts speaking instantly with the camera on him : that means its a hivemind
kid 3 : so if we kill it..........................................
kid 4 : we kill its minions....................................
bam like that in 5 seconds max
the dialogue of one character is spread over 4 characters but its like hes talking at the same time
this doesnt happen right guys

>fuck the whole series felt like a bunch of cliches mashed together nonstop
did you skip the first season or something?

hnnngggg

no

What was posted? I came here after the post was deleted.

So what did she/Billy do to cause them to have to move?

There's no point in the black kid or fat kid either. What relevance do they have to the plot?

billy probably pimped her out in their old neighborhood

then why keep watching if your problem is cliches? that's all the show is

It's implied that Max's mom was the wedge that separated Billy's parents. Billy's dad moved to stay away from her ex wife and Billy blames Max.

>waifubait
she's like 12

this but who is the fat kid?

shut up faggot

moron

retard soyboy cuck

idiot

bitch

She was likeable but her only reason to exist was to give the black kid something to do.

perfect 10/10 max >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit "I look 35" millie

>she's like 12
and?

she got caught allowing the JV basketball team running a train on her. That's why her brother really hates niggers.

all moi btw

I thought they'd make her daughter of some scientist or some shit, nope she serves no purpose except guurl powah :3

Without her we would most likely not have gotten Billy either

Why couldn't he just go to school like usually?

>this waifubait-tsundere with no real plot relevance
She is cute, so i have no problems with that.
But she is a coleburner and this is fucking disgusting.

a pic of max in bra and panties

Despite being a worthless coalburner trash character that was only brought on to have a girl on the show while Eleven was missing, she's worth it for bringing along /ourguy/ BASED Billy.

Steve Harrington is /ourguy/

I like the couple that went with Nancy and Steve to that party.

why are you even wasting your time on Stranger Plebs

Why was this post deleted

i liked her, both as a character and as an actress. it has been a while since i have seen hebebait like her

its funny you would think the natural pairing would be blond and black dude.

dont worry theyve got that base covered too

no she is 15

you and I are the only ones that think this user.

>two comicbook nobodies are in a bland romance.

I don't even think it lasted.

Or maybe it did, I dunno I stopped reading comics they got real shit the past couple years.

They clearly set her up to be the digdug champion so she can be the key in navigating the underground maze. But then dropped that part of the plot for no good reason.

Besides that, she was just FUN. Added some drama, some romance, and cuteness. I don't know why it's expected for every character to be some major jigsaw piece to fit the puzzle of the plot. It's super fucking autistic to demand every character to be "relevant" to the plot.

There would've been less conflict and tension. I'm not a writer though so I can't really tell you what they were thinking. There would've been better ways of handling that whole part, I'm sure.

how deep down the rabbit hole do you want to go?

Wasn't even a romance, she literally just kissed him, he said that was weird, then nothing.
I think he was fucking Misty Knight at the time.

>11 doesnt know what friends are
>develops romantic feelings for emo guy

defend this

live action Asuka when, bros?

She doesn't have the build or the face. Merely being a redhead doesn't qualify her.

She's there to be a redhead qt p2t. Why would that need defending?

She's an excuse for yandere Eleven, what more do you want?

what kind of pleb casts on looks alone? what do you even mean she doesn't have the 'build' of a imaginary 2D character? who would be better suited for the role in your eyes?

white
women
love
black
men

lets see, just off the top of my head theres Save the last dance, the mountain between us, the pelican brief (except they cut out the sex scene because that would have been "obscene"), and jungle fever. I honestly could care less about interracial couples and it is sad that it is still considered a thing by both the left and right.

>what kind of pleb casts on looks alone?
You, apparently.

>what do you even mean she doesn't have the 'build' of a imaginary 2D character?
She's too thick. She needs to be more slender. This isn't even by 2D standards. If you compare her to other girls her age, she's thicker than them.

>who would be better suited for the role in your eyes?
You could find any girl with a similar acting chops, and dye their hair to match Asuka's. You only want her, because she has red hair.

it never ends ;_;

as a latin american, i have yet to see one of my boys get a ho ginger, still waiting on that.

actually i'm casting her based exclusively on her acing alone. like Asuka, she has the ability to turn off and on extremely well, and it's a hard thing to pull off without coming across as hamfisted or overacting. she's got a lot of subtleness in her range and that's why she would make a perfect Asuka. In the first half she's completely tsun and in the second half she's pretty much overwhelmed by her emotions. I can't think of many stars her age who could pull off that kind of role, and she's already shown she can hit the right notes in ST. It also helps she's a ginger because gingers have that pale skin that you simply can't 'fake'. you can't throw a wig on any girl and have the audience think it's a ginger. it would be completely jarring and immersion shattering to cast a non redhead as Asuka, and since immersion is such a huge part of EVA, I don't know why you'd even imply casting someone who isn't a ginger would be a good idea.
and in what fucking world is Sadie Sink 'thick'? you'd make a terrible casting director desu

If she werent here, based Billy wouldnt be in the show.

Thats all I need.

Why couldn't he go to school alone?

Him just being an antagonist to Steve wouldnt have been enough. Most characters have two or more connections.

He was antagonist to Steve, and also the brother of Max, who butted heads against the Luke problem.

they could have expanded the milf plot

Asuka isn't a ginger. She just has red hair. Sometimes it's brown. Dunno why. It's just brown at times. And her skin is a typical shade for anime characters. Not exceptionally pale.

You can compare Sadie to Millie. Note how Millie is lean and long limbed. Even her face is slim. Sadie's body is broad. Thicker thighs that touch.(When not squeeze in tight compressing pants) Shorter legs. Wide square face.

Now, I like Sadie. So I don't like how you're making me talk her down. But it's just a matter of fact that she doesn't look like Asuka, except for the color of her hair. You're also flip flopping. First saying that looks aren't solely important. Now you're saying that her looks are crucial to immersion. You're just deciding arbitrarily which aspects of her appearance are important or not. Whatever fits your preconceived notions.

more beach pics pls

I literally just googled "sadie sink and millie".

Apparently they got massages at the resort.

More like jailbait

you know Millie and Sadie are like two years apart in age right? why are you comparing them together when it's clear Millie isn't even done aging?

and I'm not flip flopping. I said casting on looks exclusively is a dumb concept but the look of the character is still vital at some level to her real life counterpart. how is this hard to understand? you said I was casting her exclusively because she had red hair, and I told you that i'm not but being a natural redhead LIKE ASUKA helps not break the immersion. you can throw a girl in a wig and cast her, but at some point people will nitpick the fact that she's not really a redhead and lacks the natural redhead flair they bring to the table.

I'm not casting her on her looks at all, it's just the cherry on top. she has the acting ability to off Asuka AND she's a natural redhead. her looks are the last factor in this

She's not slutty enough to be Asuka.

rude!

Not nude :(

1. You can tell Millie is going to be thin already.
2. If they began shooting the movie as soon as next year, Millie would be Asuka's age.(14) So she has the age appropriate body type.(Just a reminder, I'm not casting Millie. I'm only using her as an example of someone with the appropriate build)
3. Fake red hair can be faked easily. Asuka isn't even a ginger, so they don't need to paint on freckles. Her brows are black lines, so they wouldn't even need to recolor the actress's brows. And typical skin pigment. All she needs to do, is be on the lighter side of white, and she'll pass. Redheads don't have a mythical glow that only TRUE redheads can emit. A dye or wig can work just as well.

What CAN'T work, is if a stocky square faced girl gets stuffed in a bodysuit. Asuka's figure is a giant part of her character design. She has to look "right" in a bodysuit.

doesn't matter
I jerked off to her in every episode just thinking about that tight little twat with the red fur

she is there to ask meta questions so the other characters can do explain the plot in a way that low IQ retards can understand

she was created in response to netflix unironically getting criticism from normies that season 1 was too complex, so netflix asked the duffer brothers to write in a character who can ask dumb questions

>netflix unironically getting criticism from normies that season 1 was too complex
what
source?

same but dont worry user she's already 15.

I must be retarded because I could have sworn that she had a scene where it looked like she had some telekinetic powers when she was first introduced and then never shown again.

This is intentional, they are trying to intentionally destroy our rarest and most beautiful phenotypes.