Who's ready for BlackKino

Stupid white blade runner bitches are clamoring for their four hour cut from Villeneuve, which will never come. Us Marvel fans and people of colour will get to enjoy four hours of #BlackExcellence

OOGA BOOGA

i hope it's good i like black panther.

Fuck you, white boy. We taking over.

>mfw this movie is secretly redpilled

you would unironically have to pay me a considerable sum of money to see that fucking nigger capeshit trash

AW HEEEELL YEAH NIGGA

Tfw Black Panther might actually be good because BP can't quip too much or Marvel will get eaten by the liberal piranha tank for 'minstrelism' - and all the quips will be given to Serkis instead, who will give us kino robot hand puns

>this kills the MCU
Disney is on a roll.

> Black folks use to Wasting four hours for everything.

Just straight up admitting they don't work or look after their kids.

>issa
I knew JarJar was a racist caricature

>being a wagecuck

Why do people report on working cuts as if they are real cuts? Are they that stupid? The first "cut" is a draft, and would always make a terrible movie. That's the starting point for the process of editing....

Ooga booga, booga ooga

You have to pay me to go watch that shit.

What the fuck does finna mean?

>me no liek blak pepul dey no be why-t liek me

My current remote gig pays over $50/h. If the movie is free, and I can bill Marvel for the time, I'll take up space in the theatre for it.

>Not wanting to see Black Phantom 2040

Gonna

It's basically 4th level retrogrdation of the English language

"Finna" comes from "Fixing'a" which comes from "Fixing to". If you were "fixing to do something" it meant "about to do something" by poor rural Southerners

finna = fixin' ta' = fixing to = getting ready to do a thing

"Finna" is a perversion of the southern phrase "Fixing to" which means "about to" which means