John Williams will compose the theme for Han Solo movie

John Williams will compose the theme for Han Solo movie.

variety.com/2017/film/news/john-williams-star-wars-composer-han-solo-movie-theme-1202650282/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kOYcbod5J0w
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

₩o₪₫£r ₩h¥

Kino is back on the menu boys

why? after the completely forgettable score to TFA i don't see why anyone would hire him...

Hedid make duel of the fates,battle of the heroes so...d

His latest scores haven't been anything special

neither have the films

When will film composers learn how to write and develop a fucking melody?

can't polish a turd

Should've been Zimmer desu. He did a good job on Ron Howard's Rush.

youtube.com/watch?v=kOYcbod5J0w

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
he doesn't really have anything to work with, I don't blame him. they are asking for michael giacchino tier laziness for their movies now

Is the movie THAT bad?

>Duel of the fates
>battle of the heroes

But those was when George Lucas was directing and in charge. I doubt JJ and Rian was deeply involved with the scoring sessions with John as Lucas was.

Can't they spare him for something good?

they aren't
George was very hands on with Williams like all good directors are with their composers.
JJ on the other hand has stated that he just let Williams do his own thing

who's composing the actual film though? Michael?

> John Powell is going to write the score
nm. should have just read the article

Solo is supposed to be a spinoff gangster crime movie. I'd rather them throw in some fucking hip hop music.

>tfw george is responsible for the score sounding like gustav holst's the planets

I'M SO HAPPY THE CARBONITE IS GONE
I'M MOVIN ON

I wonder who he'll rip off this time

Is John Williams the greatest composer in the last 100 years?

Even if Lucas didn't use John, he would've used The Planets anyway since he originally was going to use various orchestral pieces that was his favorites as the score until Spielberg suggested John to him.

>will compose
Oh you mean they'll use his old Star Wars music from the original trilogy and some new queefs in a tuba?

Boring. Bad. A smuggler outlaw hothead getting into shootouts with a bunch of degenerates on Nar Shadaa shouldn't have music at all like anything we've gotten in a Star Wars movie. I don't think so at least.

She's so cute

Maybe. At least he was great. It seems like he is a little too old for this now.