AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!rIdDSADQ!G9VFs6a1YUUMPWqv0wV9ONqRgPULD-6kzunlsHtqsjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wouldn't be funny if he dropped it and poked his eye out lol

Did Jack fall for anyone other than tranny-Aku in the older seasons?

And now he falls for Aku-lite?

Jack must have stockholm syndrome or something

Also explains the girl's shape-shifting mouth

>Long ago in a distant land, I, AKU, shapeshifting master of darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil
The end

Well, that's it. That's our story
Aku won
Good night.

>next episode
>bullet clips the sword
>falls out of Aku's fingers
>scene switches to Flora or one of the other daughters holding a rifle
>camera pans out to the Scotsman's "bigger army"
In my opinion, this would be an incredible way to re-introduce the Scotsman, if there's any plan to do so in the last episode.
Another way would be for his ghost to show up and attempt to break Jack out as he's chained to the wall in the pit of hate.

>Did Jack fall for anyone other than tranny-Aku in the older seasons?
And in the comic.

You'd think he'd get the hint after a while. Aku is just tsun.

>Finally catch up and see this episode
>Want to get the final image printed as a wall scroll
>Can't find it
>Come here to see if amyone has it
>It's the OP

Thanks yall. Also, when will the Guardian return for his broken glasses?

Once you go Aku, no one else will do.

Not even a ship fag but now i REALLY wished for jashi sex and pregancy before episode 9.

I want to see how jack react to his unborn child to be quarter aku.

>Want to get the final image printed as a wall scroll
Nah son, the resolution is way too small to print decently. You'll need to have someone scale it up properly.

There would be literally nothing to motivate him to stay.

Well, upscaling every screenshot with waifu2x and then stitching them together in photoshop is an option, but I aint doing that shit.

AKUED.com

Wuh?

This would print at around 5.8" x 23" at 300dpi and the image clarity is fine for a personal wall scroll

Aku did nothing wrong.

no.

waifu2x it and it'll look fine

if she is a shape shifter she can't seem to decide if she wants to be a human, baboon or anteater

That Junkyard is not kind to Jacky. Is defeated by the guardian and fifty years later is defeated by his feelings.

Oh hey, he's doing the S hand.

I spent 5000 hours in ms paint on this one, not sure how well it came out though.

There's no way he's going back to the past. They already have too much to wrap up in 23 minutes. The Scotsman and his daughters are going to rescue him, they'll defeat Aku together, and Ashu will die because she is part of Aku. There will be a bunch of shots showing the world being freed from Aku's grasp, and all of the innocent creatures celebrating. Then there will be a final shot showing Jack walking away with the sun setting or something sappy like that.

It's gorgeous, user.

>its not thors hammer silly you can pick it up
>you just really shouldn't since e its made of pure goodness and it'll melt your ass

I'm 100% sure the episode will open almost exactly like this. I'm expecting balls to the wall action for 12 minutes with the last 8 being the don time after Aku is defeated. 20 minutes is a long time. Just look at all they did in the first episode of the series

not even on Sup Forums, my dude

Can we just stop for a second to talk about how this whole set up was already done in episode XXX?

Let alone the most basic fact of jacks sword cannot harm an innocent and only evil. In this aspect if part of ashi is innocent can't he just murder the evil in her and leave the good left since the sword cannot injure good hearted people?

FEEL GOOD

why? for the glory of AKU of course?

And I won, the end

What if the Aku part of her is a vital part of her physical makeup?

>ashi manages to break out of control
>creates a time portal for jack to escape
>jack finds a woman that looks like ashi in the past after killing aku
>WACHA

What if season 5 was just Aku telling the kids another story?

>Jack spends his entire life trying to destroy aku
>Finally gets the chance ,but immediately gives up because of some GRILL
FUCK THIS ANTICLIMACTIC SHIP CIRCLE JERK
DROPPED

>the series ends with Jack dumping Ashi and kissing Aku
>they live happily ever after

BEST END

He feels like he actually owes her a lot.

This scene would have been WAY cooler if it hadn't already happened in "Jack and the Zombies", since we know Aku can't hurt Jack with the sword. Did Genndy not even study his own material before making Season 5?

Why are you complaining about something that hasn't even happened yet, what about the scene implied Aku's going to attack Jack with it.

He's holding it as a trophy

Because it already happened, so it's not much of a threat. Aku stole it once before, and Jack got it back. Now he stole it AGAIN, and somehow we're supposed to be worried.

He has Ashi as a bartering tool, that's why she's in the shot

isn't about hurting Jack with the sword, its about getting the only thing that can hurt him and disposing of it

what the fuck Genndy

Nice

mega.nz/#!rIdDSADQ!G9VFs6a1YUUMPWqv0wV9ONqRgPULD-6kzunlsHtqsjk
Here's original resolution with no compression anons.

fuck sides gone