Snoke was a Force-sensitive humanoid alien who served as the Supreme Leader of the First Order approximately thirty...

>Snoke was a Force-sensitive humanoid alien who served as the Supreme Leader of the First Order approximately thirty years after the Battle of Endor.
>a Force-sensitive humanoid alien
>humanoid alien
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Snoke

Wait what? I thought he was just a fucked up human. Sure, he's really tall and his face is all weird but I didn't see anything in either movie to give the impression that he wasn't human,

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/g00/wiki/Human
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares?

Snoke dreams of sushi

we'll never know, its over
it's time to bury Star Wars

k

other than being inhumanly tall, inhumanly large and having an inhumanly weird face?

>having an inhumanly weird face
what's Finn's excuse?

He’s 7’3. So not only is he fucked up he’s mega tall, at this point he’s more likely alien than human.

he's not human either

ALL "HUMANS" IN STAR WARS UNIVERSE ARE HUMANOID ALIENS YOU STUPID FUCK. THEY ARE HUMAN LIKE NOT HUMANS AS THEY ARE NOT FROM EARTH. GOOD FUCKING GOD USE YOUR GOD DAMN BRAIN FOR ONCE.

Finn looks like a gorilla

Underrated

Pretty sure he only had 3 or 4 digits on his hands

I mean his hands were pretty fucked up and almost didn’t look humanoid

Snoke is plagueis, he didn't teach Palpatine everything

Im going to take credit for this and make a thread

wrong sweetie, humans are from coruscant

starwars.wikia.com/g00/wiki/Human

Alien design in the sequel trilogy is just generally pretty shit all around.

>n

i

>g

g

>e

r

>Sure, he's really tall and his face is all weird but I didn't see anything in either movie to give the impression that he wasn't human,
With TFA he seemed like he wasn't necessarily human. TLJ fucked up. He defintely looks human there. Just naturally tall or a guy who's proportions have been fucked up by the force over the years. Some human who refuses to let himself die.

Jj didnt write a backstory. Just like Lucas didnt have one for Palpatine until he did the prequels.

Disney is literally copying the original trilogy point by point while killing off the old characters. Even Rian Johnson's trilogy will be between vi and vii as "prequels" to this current trilogy.

Amazing you star wars fags dont see how unoriginal this is. Disney has been taking old stories and copying them since Disney became a media company

>humanoid alien
Haven't you seen aliens from GotG which are just colored humans?

Sneed.

Dresses like Goldmember, neck like skinny Fat Bastard.