America #3 has only been storytime'd maybe a couple of times

>America #3 has only been storytime'd maybe a couple of times
I'm surprised, did Sup Forums get burnt out over storytiming the first two issues?

not as shocking as the previous two, or maybe we are desensitized.

>amateur art mistake
What's that exactly?
inb4 >the whole thing

I guess it would make sense that superheros would have safe words since they seem to fight one another a lot for training.

Aside from that, I don't read comics I don't think I'll enjoy and I don't get mad they exist either. Why would I want to do either of those things?

Personally at this point I've given up on Marvel. I can't even really make fun of them any more. I'm waiting for them to die so something better can take the company's place,

I don't really understand why the first issues were storytimed so much anyway. It's just a shitty comic. Why was it considered noteworthy?

I can't comprehend these new memes.

Her butt shouldn't be cut off by the panel like that. If you're gonna include her whole figure, do it since there's no point in cutting off such a small portion. A lot of artists that have been around for decades discourage doing this since it disrupts the composition of the panel.

Also what is she standing on? Storm appears to still be kneeling but she's at a flat angle so it makes it look like America is just slightly raising her feet for no reason.

But then again I think this is the same artist that does Hellcat, no surprise it looks amateur.

Marketing. Try and get the rage advertising in.

See: She-Thor

>>Doesn't know the X-Men
>>Knows Storm

Rah rah black people that the author knows.

Because it somehow found a way to combine every single thing wrong with Marvel's comics, in both art and writing.

Pic very related

why would you storytime something relatively new more than once

Holy shit, the artist drew a woman with distinguishable breasts, what is happening? Do things not suck as much any more?!

Don't forget Moon Girl's accidental supervillain speech

>America's inner conflict boils down to "wahh I'm blaming my gf for a bd decision I made :((("

She seems like a really abusive partner

Sometimes I do wonder about that

I guess it just doesn't make sense to me. We usually only do it with good comics like Multiversity or the DC Rebirth one-shot because the threads autosage due to discussion, but what is there to say about a generically shit comic?

I think it's because this issue is less terrible than the others. It's still bad, but the issue feels like damage control compared to the other two.

I'm honestly wondering if the issue was ghost-written by someone else after seeing the damage Gabby Rivera did in such a short amount of time, but they wanted to keep her name on for the sweet diversity points.

From that undetailed lazy background image it seems her mom is hot.

What the fuck happened...?

She didn't spank her kid enough.

That is legit not a bad villain speech.

Too bad that wasn't the intent.

I know it's disgusting

didn't even come with parts 1 and 2

she's standing on the panel, duh

>She has no ass
Do you even Latina?

never been in a Storytime of Pain?

Those don't happen repeatedly with new throwaway issues. They are comics that are especially horrible.

America is especially horrible

That chick with the cat headphones seems hot at least.

Honestly I don't see it. Just seems to be of the same ilk as Hellcat and such.

To each his own I guess.

Isn't America racist?

America isn't so much as painfully horrible as it is laughably horrible.

That.... makes an eerie amount of sense. The writing really does feel subtly different.

I read the first issue for prodigy and what they did to him was atrocious.

Hellcat, at the very least, has a somewhat comprehensible and straightforward narrative. America would be a great surrealist piece if the nonsensical narrative was intentional.

also the art is egregiously bad for the entire thing rather than just one page that gets reposted over and over

To be entirely honest with you guys, hjose first 3 panels were kinda badass.

it doesn't really understand what a safeword is supposed to be

>The writing really does feel subtly different
Until Rivera's self-insert appears out of nowhere to save the day again (oh, and Prodigy is there too).

I too find flat empty backgrounds badass

"America's diverse group of brown fans with tumblr hair ARE THE ACTUAL VILLAINS" seems like a weird take to have for the first arc of a super hero.

Maybe the new writer still had to follow Gabby's general outline, but was allowed to fill in the blanks.

Like in the original version, America doesn't have to confront her weaknesses, and she doesn't look back and try to take Peggy's advice into account. She instead beats up the entire X-Men team, before meditating and getting everything right.

In #3 it turns out they did that to get their help and her girlfriend is ok. They literally wrote a "dindu nuffin wrong" scenario.

Anyone know the sales of 3?

don't worry, they didn't do anything bad and become buddies in #3

are they trying to actually saboutage the book? This paints her fans as villains and then casts that out after making them look like complete turbo assholes

Because they weren't, they were trying to get America's attention so she could help them against the PURE WHITE ENERGY creature from the first issue. Fuck, even her girlfriend, who was crying for help in the last issue, was completely okay with what they did.

it's more like Rivera doesn't know how to construct a narrative and her artists and editors aren't saying anything

again, that doesnt make sense

all it does is portray her fans as shit persons with sjw hair that would manipulate her to do their bidding and then try to handwave it away

if anything it makes them even worst people, this isnt a save from the shitshow, this book is getting worse.

>that doesn't make sense
wow user you've cracked the case

im going to crack your head on my knee

with those crack detective skills of yours, I have serious doubts you could find your own knee, much less my head.

Hint: it's between your hip and your foot

It makes me very sad that there are Influential Entertainment People who not only think that's a good message, but find it important to pass along to Kids These Days.

Her name is Whor.

Oooohhhh shit nigga!

Because Issues one and two are now legendary in their awfulness while issue three was the usual kind of shit marvel produces

Is Moon Girl going to have an arc where she learns the value of humility, her intelligence doesn't make her better than others, and she learns to stop and ask for help?

>Holy shit, the artist drew a woman with distinguishable breasts, what is happening? Do things not suck as much any more?!
Same artist. Not sure what happen.

>a Marvel legacy character with humility
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This.

You're basically never supposed to call readers attention to the panels unless its necessary for composition. Squeezing parts off or onto the panel to fit is a shit mistake.

Word bubbles are good here though.

Inker on America is doing nothing for him.

please tell me this comic is failing

no one is ACTUALLY buying copies, right?

we only have sales data for the print pre-orders for the first two issues

but based off that, yes, it is failing

I mean, Gwenpool got told when Deadpool held her at knifepoint, and she became nicer after that.

The solution seems to be obvious: just hold Moon Girl at knife point. If she's so smart, they could see if she knows how to perform an emergency tracheotomy on herself.

But considering the writers, she probably would just perform the surgery and snark at them the whole time.

It only came out last week, we have to wait a few weeks for sales information for May yet.

My LCS roughly got:
#1 - 12 copies
#2 - 8 copies (3 of these were free)
#3 - 5 copies

He said he's likely dropping it to 2 copies for #4, only the Marvelfag completionists are getting it.

Ready Sup Forums

OP's pic isn't Joe Quinones. The issue was split with Stacey Lee.

save some for Weekend of Pain, damn

Please, no more. I'm just so tired. There's nothing in me anymore.

Quit fapping to America so much then.

Why don't you just admit you've never read a real SoP?

No, but her writer is.

I've done my time

shoot, someone did Girls just last week

Nope, she's gonna turn evil.

Why does the baby have such a big boner?

Because lesbian moms are hot.

Some tactician, strapping your strongest asset behind a console.

in b4 "America" #1 becomes the most storytimed comic on Sup Forums out of pure memery.