Why don't you like her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1kmggaXRUKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But I do.

Because of shit like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=1kmggaXRUKc

Keira Knightly 2.0

Rey is her career role. She put in a lot of effort regardless of good or not. Of course she is going to defend her character.

Too old. Also, I don't like people born the same year as me.

I'd ejaculate in her rotten womb

I did like her until she open her mouth

Cos she got fat.

She is not Felicity Jones.

knightly is smarter

Most people don't know what Mary Sue is.

and ten times as attractive

>fish mouth

That ugly voice.

She sounds incredibly posh for someone who was a child of drunks and lived their whole life as a bum in the middle of a desert.

i like them both

I haven't the faintest fucking idea who she is.

You're getting the timeline wrong.

because she wont fart out god save the queen by the sex pistols into my mouth, at each BONG.

do you know what its like being a man in a world like this? its suffering.

Compare this to her when TFA released, she seemed so sweet and innocent. Now shes just another slave to Hollywood and Disney

yes

Gary Stu, Daisy.
The male version exists and it is called a Gary Stu.

She's infertile, plus the condition means she probably has painful sex.

Fuck that, too many problems.

What do people see in her though? She's so ugly.

Natalie Portman>>>>Nu Wars 'females'.

looks like someone with a stinky butt

Quads fro truth. Her voice is annoying as hell.

Her voice gets me hard. It's the accent I think.

> she probably has painful sex

Show me her feet and I may like her depending on the results

that's not what posh sounded like a long time ago in a galaxy far far away

>infertile
It's funny. You claim to know about her condition, yet you don't actually know how her condition works. Only half of women with endometriosis are infertile, and there are treatments to help with pregnancy and to help get pregnant, but no, go ahead and play dumb. It's really funny when you do.

Thicc

Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet I love Daisy Ridley now. wouldplowplow/10

so cute

>implying there's a single person on Sup Forums who likes anyone at all

you need to go back

Its not really her fault about how her character is written.

who?

>that barely visible leg hair on the girl in front of her

>you need to go back
huh? make some fucking sense you faggot

Its not true, i like my waifu, Lain Iwakura.

When will Daisy take a hot wet shit down my throat bros?

You need to sort yourself out, man.

That mirror is broken. It's not reflecting.

SUPREME PATRICIAN TASTE IN WAIFU'S

10/10

You're a vampire, Harry.

she's insanely cute until she smiles

You filthy fucker, that's disgusting. Why can't you just be satisfied with her pissing on your face?

>That mirror is broken. It's not reflecting.
Sorry, here is a new one.

She looks like a poor man's version of Allie Haze who is a poor man's version of Tori Black.

It seems the same could be said about bunnyfu.

>the one on the right
Yowza

who cares when she has a butt like this?

Wtf? It's like she doesn't even know what a Mary Sue is.

It's pretty clear that she doesn't know the actual definition of Mary Sue, or that there is a term Gary Sue. But I don't think she finds anything "sexist". She seems completely clueless and nonchalant to the whole thing. She also said there are "2 genders" while receiving an award, which doesn't make sense if she's a SJW.

>you actually look worse than this

But I'm a vegan. You can buy soy blood at the store, right?
Holy shit! When did I get so buff?

Middle is superior. Which one is OP chick?

>But I don't think she finds anything "sexist".
>literally says in the video "I find the term sexist in itself."
Holy fucking shit, you're as retarded as she is.

she's a jew pawn

>british class boundaries and their accompanying accents dont translate directly to a galaxy far far away

woah fuck!

I need to see her in something else to evaluate. Watched that one when she played a corpse with small titties.

yeah and how often do you hear it?

>mouthbreather
>stll attractive
Life is unfair.

Every day

None of you faggots knew what mary sue was either until the force awakens. Then some literal cock sucker used it like a buzz word so all you faggots started repeating it like the hive mind faggots you are. Only soy boys say mary sue. I'm not defending the movie. She's a straight up cunt that I don't give a fuck about. Stop using the buzz term you faggots.

It's an inverse relationship. Ben Kenobi had such a high-class plummy British accent that he had to live in a hut in the middle of nowhere in case he made the rest of the galaxy feel inferior.

She doesn't seem to understand what the term means, giver her a pass.

no one says Gary Stu. the male version is Mary Sue because you are saying it is a character similar to the Mary Sue character, the historical basis for the name.

She is really dumb for a start, but I dont dislike her she just bothers me.

I wanna know why she is so weird looking and manly (I think?) though, it really urks me and I cant put my finger on it but something is off.

>don't apply real life logic to SW!!!
What else can I do? SW does fuck all to explain why some people speak with one accent and other people speak with another accent despite both of them living in the same place their whole lives. If you don't explain it in the movie, all I have to go with is real life logic.

>giving a pass to ignorance

>None of you faggots knew what mary sue was
Sweetie, how new are you? That term has been around for decades

And? It's endearing that she doesn't know some nerdy internet phrase despite being related to it so closely.

I'm not your sweetie, kys

RYAN CRAIG

>Mary sue is a new thing
if you were at all into literature, you would have surely heard it way before Sup Forums. Hell, even Sup Forums has been using it for years.

Felicity Jones is a hottie.

Disney should have casted Tori Black or Allie Haze instead of Daisy Ridley

she a qt so yeah

>nerdy internet phrase
Its a fucking writting trope

A simple google search would have shown was all that was needed

I don't think that Daisy likes Boyega. It's very clear from their interviews together that she is uncomfortable around him. She laughs at his apish mannerisms, but you can see in her body language that she is anxious around him. I think, like most white women, she is secretly disgusted by niggers like him larping as civilized human beings. I wouldn't be surprised if she is a crypto racist. Her having grown up outside the hollywood machine, it's very possible that she was red pilled prior to the 35 mm jew grooming her.

They do though.
There isn't a ghetto on earth where people talk as properly as Rey. There are clear indicators.
Compare her to Luke's farm boy act in A New Hope

Honey, don't be like that

because her smile opens a gateway to hell and all it's torments and fire

Is this bait? I've seen the term used since Sup Forums's inception.

No tits
No ass
No brains
No waist
Weird xeno teeth
Feminist
Can't act
Can't cook
Can't make babies
Sex is painful for her
Sister is 5x hotter
What's the point?

She's a spoilt little upper class cunt who can't act. She can't even smile, she grimaces like a chimp.

>She also said there are "2 genders" while receiving an award, which doesn't make sense if she's a SJW.
She seems completely indiferent and nonchalant to everything desu its probably related to the fact she cant have babies

I also clearly stated that she doesn't understand the term you dumb fuck. If someone were to explain the term to her misguided ass she'd see it isn't sexist. She just doesn't know what the hell she's talking about, so I can't take her opinion seriously, and neither should you, you thick cunt.

>I swear im not retarded and just heard about mary sue from twitter after I watched soy wars
>n-no really

AAAAAAHAHAHAAAAA you fucking dunce.

thank god i stopped giving them(disney) my money

I would fuck Daisy over her and my T level is just north over 1k srs.

we do, but have to pretend we don't cause reddit does too.

> since Sup Forumss inception
more like since you came here a year ago you fucking underage newfag, go back