Tallissan "Tallie" Lintra

Why did she have to die, lads? She didn't deserve it.

>Why did she have to die, lads?
Because the eternal white roastie fears the azn qt.

We've already told you a thousand times. Because white women feel intimidated by hot asian women, and they won't stand for one appearing in the movie.

she died?

Can't be taking attention away from Rice Taco

Yes, sadly

If you're a borderline-overweight 25 year old white woman with moderate acne and bad hair, who do you want being featured front and center in a soywars movie?
>a hot slender azn woman with a cute face who's 43 and looks like she's 23
>or a fridgebodied viet woman with a face that looks like one of those stone heads from easter island

The pictured girl is not the cute asian chick, it's one of the rebel fighter pilots.

You can notice this by looking at the picture and seeing SHE'S NOT FUCKING ASIAN

are you blind motherfucker

What's the point of having a cutie pilot who gets screen time just to die?

*tips divacup*
Found the triggered fat roasts

>Because white women feel intimidated by hot asian women
That's not an asian you stupid fuck

>Is wrong
>ha! you are just triggered
I can't wait until summer is over... oh wait

Because no one is allowed to be more attractive than women in charge of the movie.

Found the single-digit iq poster

Because the tie fighters could inexplicably shoot through the rebel ships shields and blow up the hanger.

I was hoping to find pics and fan art in this thread but its just anons taking bait

>oh gosh im sure glad we dont have any cute women in star wars, just daisy ridley and fridgebody viet
>*eats panera compulsively*

>Because the tie fighters could inexplicably shoot through the rebel ships shields and blow up the hanger
It flew into the hanger

Are you so embarrassed by your dumb mistake that you're going for the full damage-control ironic troll posts?

That was my intention when I made it but anons derailed it, let's get back on track

i think he is, sad

Thanks for reminding one reason why I hate this movie.

They literally killed off 95% of the Resistance. Not even the Prequels or the Original trilogy did that. So many cool pilots in TFA, all killed

While everyone was looking at Finn and Capt Plasterproof, Tallie's A-wing was released for Battlefront.

OKAY I NEed an insta or snap before the thread dies