Endtown 2017-05-15

The bull is trippin' balls.

Those seem to be sunglasses to me.

Oh boy, schism syndrome! Time for god to torture some wolves

I think officer Bullshades and his buddies from a few pages ago seem to be the only competent law enforcement characters depicted in Endtown. He's not assuming Heather is the culprit and he's doing decent detective work right after fighting an angry mob. Good for him.

...Oh SHIT, you may be onto something there. I kinda wish Dottie was actually around to be a part of this story; does it bother anyone else she keeps fucking up and seems to be set up for spinning the riot as police brutality when the wolves started all this shit that's been going on?

>Unity.2 when

Sweet fucking Jesus she's about to Schism

Not her. Please.

I

Bullshades seems like a very competent officer. He didn't attack the protesters immediately but after they showed that they were violent and used less than lethal force. If Bullshades was in charge instead of Grout this whole bullshit wouldn't have happened.

>not wanting the divine judgement god to come down again and purge the sinners
The horse doesn't even have much a personality to get attached to like the other avatar of smite. Doesn't seem like a loss to me if we get a fresh happening in this boring arc.

I wonder if he wears them to avoid seeing the color red?

>get into comic during Wally, Holly, etc
>find myself completely uninterested now

ehhh

Those are horse skulls.
We're getting schism'd in the next weeks.
About time something happened.

I liked the Al and Gustine arc more than I liked anything with Holly and Wally. I'm holding out hope for this arc because it seems like I might have a decent mystery behind it and if the elements its been focusing on come together it might make a decent story. Either way it's still the best webcomic in reading.

The same post happened when Wally and Holly first started. Just give it time and you won't be able to let her go.

Those shadow look like the ones while Jim schismed. There was a joke about Heather schisming and going full slasher flick so might as well post this here too.

leave the trash in /trash/

>really like Al and Gustine
>enjoy Wally and Holly's dynamic
>Walt and Dottie advertised as being the new duo of characters in the new arc
>Dottie already said they were only friends so get hype, no romance bullshit and all friendship and mystery
>so far Walt saves and fucks a pig and Dottie's reporting integrity takes a full 180 in two scenes
>Horse somehow becomes a main character instead
>in an arc that is basically Unity's Origin mixed with Milk Trial elements
>and we still get ZILCH about what happened after the Milk Trial when Holly and Wally initially left
Disappointed can't begin to cover my feelings about this arc still.

I'm hoping I comes back at this point.
We could really use a nice big dose of holy shit right about now, and a spastic horse isn't even close.

I mean, it'd give us a clear view of what normal schism syndrome is like, but I can't help but want the comic to dip back into crazy again.

Why would you wear sunglasses underground?

>>really like Al and Gustine
>>enjoy Wally and Holly's dynamic
>>Walt and Dottie advertised as being the new duo of characters in the new arc
>>Dottie already said they were only friends so get hype, no romance bullshit and all friendship and mystery
>>so far Walt saves and fucks a pig and Dottie's reporting integrity takes a full 180 in two scenes
>>Horse somehow becomes a main character instead
This sounds like me so far. I'm hoping it doesn't mirror the unity arc. I'm hoping for Dottie to quit being a shitty reporter and solve the mystery or Heather to go on a killing spree.

There's no stopping this Bull, First he's responding to a riot, then he's pretty much fighting the whole riot. Now he's handling the aftermath.

This fucker should be the main focus for this arc.

I could go for a psycho horse too now, it at least would be something interesting. As for Dottie I'm more mad her characterization flipped the script in the precious few times we see her in this arc, she wasn't even a bad reporter at the start!

She refuses to write an article about the wolves being unfairly prosecuted over assaulting Portia and has a tense moment with a smug pig woman who seems to be on the jerk wolves side. She then talks to Walt at the only time in this arc to tell him off for acting brashly as well as inform him the wolves were released. She was very much like she was in Milk Trial here and didn't show signs of being a bad reporter making sensationalist articles and seemed to care enough to give Walt a talk.

Then the next time we see her she's investigating a new pig disappearance and gets the business from Hoss, and EVERYTHING after this works hard at deconstructing Dottie from well reasoned reporter to slavering paparazzi. She tries strongarming her way into an interview with the wounded pig from the laundry, chases and tackles Hoss for a statement in the street, gets a dressing down from her Editor about 'bias' and finally pulls delight and excitement from the wolf riot as well as her coworker getting decked by a cop.

to look cool

How long till this ride kicks into overdrive?