Is she funny?

Is she funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

aol.com/article/news/2017/12/29/california-comedian-sued-for-hosting-a-comedy-show-thats-only-for-women/23319931/
youtube.com/watch?v=4wzpYDnqhiI
youtu.be/3e3l9Ap1VLg
dailymotion.com/video/x13mbfg
psychologytoday.com/blog/how-do-life/201502/the-jews-are-going-extinct
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>women
>funny

aol.com/article/news/2017/12/29/california-comedian-sued-for-hosting-a-comedy-show-thats-only-for-women/23319931/

Discrimination aside, how the fuck did they think it was legal to still let men buy tickets, but refuse them entry regardless?

I don't even know who the fuck this is, who is this roastie

Because men are stupid lmao

no. as she has herself said, she just makes a bunch of rapid fire jokes and hopes people laugh. She's the female Dane Cook, except even Dane Cook had some funny material. She also brings that ugly fucking dog to the gym and gets mad if you say something because the world revolves around her. Lastly, she has a weird alien body.

Id laugh at her jokes if it meant fucking her in the back of my car

Ok

I don't know who this is but she sure seems talented

Only slightly, because despite being attractive having cocks available 24/7 she's still chronically chemically depressed and has anhedonia.

Only depressed women, uggos, or those with PTSD can muster up a decent standup routine, even then it's rare.

>despite
Too many cocks ruin your brains ability to get dopamine from them

I'd ejaculate into her vagina if you know what I mean
XDD

post bobs and pusy pls

Not funny, not attractive.

What does that power button do?

>be insanely hot but at the same time also legit insane

Such a shame. What a waste

Isn't she the crazy bitch from JRE who hates men and always complains about male attention and feeling objectified?

I wonder why they'd do that

Why would you want a funny girl? She would make fun of you all the time and you would have to beat her.

Hmmm...

That's cool right until the point the dog gets in someone's way and they drop a fucking weight on it.

no. that dog is still leaving hair everywhere and people don't want to use mats after dogs have rubbed their ass on it. Not to mention the fact that people may be allergic.

good point, at least you could educate for being such a pain in the ass, blasting hers

Is she the biggest hypocrite on the planet?

>Is she the biggest hypocrite on the planet?
Most women are hypocrites

are those tits real or not?

There are so many things that could wrong. What if you're doing a heavy lift and the dog runs over and starts fucking yapping at your feet and it makes you almost injure yourself? Dogs don't belong in a fucking gym unless they absolutely have to be like in the case of an assistance dog. The fact she thinks she can bring a dog in and everyone should be cool with it just goes to show how completely fucking delusional she is. Hot chicks don't get told no enough so they don't really ever develop boundaries for where fantasy ends and reality begins.

This is female comedy

(((Shlesinger)))

>Shlesinger was born in Dallas to a Reform Jewish family

I don't know if she's funny, but I do find her hot as hell

She’s always making jokes about men and not needing validation from them but she constantly posts pictures of her body for compliment and thirst bait. She at once makes me horny, and vexes me.

yoo

what exactly makes her a hypocrite? i only know her from that dating show

She's just a skinny blonde with an expensive set of bolt-ons.

Not gonna lie, still would.

>what exactly makes her a hypocrite?
see
>She’s always making jokes about men and not needing validation from them but she constantly posts pictures of her body for compliment and thirst bait

Are all female comedians dirty girls or do they just come off that way cause of their acts?

It's a social experiment bro!!

It's the act, the dirtiest sluts are usually the prude girls.

I think most women that seek attention are really particular about the type.

she makes my cock feel funny

*aren't

this! just look at taylor "i can't find a guy that pleases me sexually" swift

She constantly shit talks men and how they're sexist and always objectifying or hitting on her yet she parades herself around with no clothes on regularly.
She hits on men she finds attractive looking to sleep with them but if a man does this to her it is demeaning and the guy is a creep.

Just listen to her on the Joe Rogan Podcast

Only fucked up men are funny as well. And again even then it's rare so what the fuck are you getting at?

No. (In my opinion)

She's got a bit of an adonis belt going on too. It's not just her being skinny.

How long can you last?

Who?

fucking based

oh true, but honestly isnt this all women? or rather most starlets u hear speaking about about this type of shit, do so all scantily clad. pretty funny actually

This is true

see
>Most women are hypocrites

I'd pretend she's funny to get with her

sorry didnt see ur reply. im watchng the podcast rn. she just seems like ur typical "young adult confident and pretty female who feels as though she knows everything" girl

I want to cum in her

>2018 , being attracted to men.

that's degenerate

that is the nastiest V-cut i've ever seen. something about it or her skin makes her look like a reptile or like an old woman who got into shape.

I've never listened to any of her jokes. I just masturbate to her pictures.

In missionary position

youtu.be/3e3l9Ap1VLg

You could land a jumbo jet in between them tiddies

she's a coalburner, so no, not really.

dailymotion.com/video/x13mbfg

Seems like she likes to shake what little but she does have

>she's a coalburner
She's Jewish. What did you expect?

coalburners always get exactly what they deserve. i'm not sure why anyone ever suggests having to do anything about it, they get what they deserve from the guys they are so keen on.

>that index finger pointing out

she's definitely not a coalburner, specifically cause she's jewish

#WOMENAREFUNNY

It's called Adonis belt you fucking American ignorant mongrel

Everyone is a hypocrite you fucking idiot.

/fit/ here

This chick isn't natty. She's too tall and leave to have that sizable delts.

She's probably running anavar and clen. The good news is both of these are oral so they fuck up your liver after extended use.

The giveaway with anavar sluts is their delts and legs. Delts always too big from male hormone receptors and legs always look like dogshit because they train like dogshit.

Pic related: known anavar crossfit slut
>dogshit legs
>capped delts

Nice cop-out, very post-modern.

>tfw same hips
>i'm a guy

yes

good pr stunt that will also serve for new comedy content

Do oral peptides fuck up your liver too?

Lools like a ugly trap.

You XXY or some shit?

Jews mix more than anybody.

anything oral fucks your liver. Remember when you inject something it goes directly through to your bloodstream and is absorbed.

Swallowing a pill means it's digested by your stomach and processed by your liver, so yes, you're fucking up your liver.

She looks like one of those faggots from The Grinch movie

>article about a woman doing something discriminatory but then turns it into an article about men being sexist pieces of shit
incredible

it's also called a v-cut, you literally fucking autist. Do you get mad if people say heart attack instead of myocardial infarction? Go to bed you sad cunt.

damn user I think you're on to something. She even has that same weird V-CUT (faggot)

nigga you gay.

>making your liver do what its entire existence is meant for it to do fucks it up
literally wat

what the fuck are you talking about? they don't mix at all. Jewish mothers will cut a nigga before letting anyone that's not jewish marry their daughter. It's like their first question after saying hello. Have you never met a jewish girl?
he's right user. that's why you burn muscle before your body resorts to fat. It's in the /fit/ sticky. don't ever question /fit/ broscience.

>A 2013 Pew study concluded that American Jewry is well on the way to extinction. One reason is the Jews’ high intermarriage rate--It's up to 58 percent, far from the unfair stereotype that Jews are insular.

psychologytoday.com/blog/how-do-life/201502/the-jews-are-going-extinct

>/the-jews-are-going-extinct
a man can dream

Why do girls take roids? All they have to do is some squats and not pig out and instantly become 9/10s