Rewatching TFA

She absolutely, positively, cannot fucking act.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHl6Jsgq600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's your point?

fuhQ she's muh QT3.14 starwarfu

Does it really matter?

Did it really take you a rewatch to realize that?

No shit

I just haven't seen it since it came out. I knew she was bad first time, but I didn't realise just how bad until now.

Pick related has really wrestled my jimmies lately. In Empire Han is down some shaft crawling around trying to get the ship fixed, she just does something in the cockpit. It's just how dumb these movies are.

I bypassed the character development

>character development
Sounds like some faggot shit to me.

Does anyone else think that scene in particular is jarring? In star wars they usually mention some weird tech word like "compressor" or "power converter" once. You can tell when someone in the OT repeats the word "parsec" that it's a unit of time, but when they use the word "compressor" multiple times in this scene it's very inconsistently used as to what it means. It's hard to explain but i'm wondering if anyone else feels the same

Too bad most people joined the circle jerk about the movie after watching one time. They went in the theater with a biased negative opinion about it.

You need to watch TLJ multiple times to really appreciate it as a masterpiece in the SW franchise. This movie will be reevaluated better after ep IX comes out.

FUCK OFF mouse.

>I bypassed the character development

she's too young. they wanted a QT. if she was older it would have been easier to explain why she was an expert mechanic and pilot.

I should only have to pay to see a movie once to enjoy it.

Why does she always look so much uglier IRL than in the movie? As a rugged Rey she looks beautiful but as a dolled up celeb she looks bad

She Is a Mary sue stronk wymon character she don't need to act. Just like the newest diversity hire that relegated past hire to comedy bumbling token black man. Least he's still WAR READY.

>when she overpowers a man 6 inches and 80 pounds heavier than her with significantly more muscle mass

this, i could never understand either

OMG sexual misconduct.

Would've been better than the TLJ desu

Camera angles lighting a team of makeup monkeys cgi touchups and multiple multiple takes.

>And yet I still find her hideous

If you want your lead to be a woman then it really helps if she fucking looks like one and not a 8 year old bong boy, fucking hacks.

Did she just hit an old man in the back of the head?

>inb4 "Imagine the smell!!!!1111!"

>This movie will be reevaluated better after ep IX comes out
Only in the sense that it'll be even worse to the point where TLJ will look almost tolerable in comparison.

i was thinking the way she smiles, her smile to me looks hideous. while in the movies she smiles a lot less.

>physical appearance having anything to do with womanhood
Literally can’t even

it cannot be perceived worse than it already is by the fan base
They will pull out some big backstory for Snoke, introduce the trade federation (linked with the Benicio del Toro character) and the planets from the outer regions. People will look at TLJ as an important link in the trilogy.

It's like every time she smiles she wants to remind us that, despite being british, she still has all of her teeth.

No

I'M ACTING!

Are you high? She looks beautiful irl, too.

>because the entire starwars clusterfuck is known for its "acting".

You spastic.

I BOI PUSSSIED THE COMPRASSAR AND ANY DEVELOPMENT

Character development is a false critique presented as a criteria by the patriarchy to impede strong females in medium.

ok user

THE TING GOES SKKKKRRAAAAA

>The study showed that the average number of missing teeth was significantly higher in the US (7.31) than in England (6.97), and that people were more likely to suffer poor dental health because of socioeconomic factors if they lived in the US.

Enjoy being shot.

>no u

Error: No titties detected

How many BBCs does she take at a time and on a daily basis?
Hope someone leaks some stuff

*neighing intensifies*

Y'know he probably went home and masturbated to this afterwards.

>okay in this scene you are putting in a considerable effort, you're straining, it's taking all you will to hold back and you pushing hard, but what ever you do, do express that on your face because a random anonymous moron who knows nothing of acting will criticize you on it, okay? okay. ACTION!

>I’m angry and clearly using the dark side for a power boost but for some reason it doesn’t corrupt me because I’m a Mary Sue

whats with britabongs and that flat grin they have

She looks much prettier in the movies though

youtube.com/watch?v=DHl6Jsgq600

Sometimes though the solution really is that simple

So, you are saying this is the halo 2 of starwars?

She just pulls this face repeatedly throughout the movie. Even in situations where it makes no sense.

>angry all the time
>is led by feelings
>pulls a lightsaber when losing a fight

She's no Jedi, she's more of a Sith than Vader ever was.

this is like the 50th thread you've made about her, you feeling okay user?

Rey has no fucking character arc. JJ Abrams fucked up by making her a Mary Sue, and Rian Johnson, for reasons I will never understand, just made her an even bigger Mary Sue. Rey meeting Luke served almost no purpose other than "she learned how to move rocks". Rey didn't need to be trained by Luke, for some reason, because she is already able to beat several elite warriors despite having no experience with a lightsaber. Not only did she beat them, she even outperformed Kylo Ren, who had years of training and experience.

Literally give Rey from the beginning of The Force Awakens a lightsaber and a quick, five minute rundown of the force, and she is the exact same character she is by the end of The Last Jedi. The trilogy will conclude with Rey facing off against a villain she beat already and who has weak motivations.

I don't remember her being terrible in the first one. But she definitely sucked in this one.
This is coming from someone who deosn't give a shit about STar Wars though and so wasn't paying much attention.

i made a funny webm, but then i realized that webms have no sound on non /gif/ boards, oh well

>Rey meeting Luke served almost no purpose other than "she learned how to move rocks".

She literally saves the rebels with that ability later. It served SOME purpose.

>her jawline is literally Ron Perlman tier
sure thing, buddy

Couldn't she have just blasted the rubble with the Millennium Falcon?

this is a fucking disgusting scene jesus christ

It's the jaw, the angles in TFA seemed to avoid it.

Just watched the first half hour of TFA again. It's so fucking stupid. Rey explicitly says she's never flown the Falcon before. When she tries to fly it at first she crashes into structures and barely gets it up off the ground. 30 seconds later she's doing all these fucking turns we've never seen before and weaving through a star destroyer.

You can link us to it on a board that does have sound.

That's from blacks pulling down the average. What's the median?

what movie

>She literally saves the rebels with that ability later. It served SOME purpose.
That somehow makes it even worse.

>think women should be presented as rational beings with personalities, hopes, aspirations, and opinions
>get called a misogynist

I know you're trolling but this is how some people actually think

Can someone describe Rey as a character for me?

The whole of TLJ seemed like it was leading up to her turning to the dark side (and Kylo doing the opposite), but it got dropped like a sack of hot shit by the end.
The whole movie is filled with cop-outs of cool ideas, it fucking sucked.

She can act rather well, you can't judge that from a still of her doing a face.

>Rewatching TFA
why'd you even do such thing?

I thought she said
>Uncle fucked it

the new movies really do a good job at hiding the fact that most new talents can't really act. I say bravo to all those directors

Agreed. I don't know what it is, but she's cute AF in the movies, but I don't find her remotely attractive in all the publicity shoots and shit she does IRL

Name a Star Wars movie worse than this (you can't).

Easy

ITT: Waaaah Mary Sueee, waaaaah, SJW waaaahh, my franchise is ruined waaaah autistic screeching waaaah the mouse waaaahh

The Last Jedi

Found the roastie.

Brash, selfish, and angry young women with an apparent heart of reluctant gold who doesn’t suffer consequences for her poor behavior or decisions that has abdonment and attachment issues (literal daddy doesn’t love me)

She's going to look 36 within a few years.

>being this smart

she looks like Captain Janeway
Who was more feminine?

beautiful women never can because their whole life is an act so they have nothing to gauge from.

Where is the compilation of all her facial reactions?

Lots of LITTY subversions.

I saw that it's on netflix now. It's so shit I could only manage the first half hour. And I remember Jakku being the strongest part of the film as well.

I expected luke to pull out his big green cock (saber) and teach her a lesson but nope can't have little mary sue experience defeat

good post

Where the fuck is his green saber anyway?

ok

guess we'll never know since since he FUCKING DIED
can't believe this piece of shit movie I'm actually upset with just how insulting it is

Pride and Prejudice