Bruce Waynes parents dying was the best thing that happened to him, anyone else feel this way? As a child...

Bruce Waynes parents dying was the best thing that happened to him, anyone else feel this way? As a child, he was a snot nosed pussy boy afraid of rodents who probably would have grown up to be not much different....

But because his parents died, he's a cool brooding guy with a smug tude

I always thought that the best scheme a Bat-villain could ever come up with is to go back in time and save Bruce Wayne's parents.

He wasn't afraid of bats, he was a genius and already had the genes to be gifted physically.

The death of his parents it's the nest that could had happened to planet earth since Krypton exploded

Fuck off, Tommy.

what would happen in the Batman version of Flashpoint

>Bruce finds he has no Batcave, no suits, no tech
>Henry Allen is the Flash and Barry Allen died

Joker would find out and stop them

I kinda think happy Bruce would be a huge Superman fanboy

Thinking about it he'd probably fill lexs role

Or he ends up like Steel Spider-man and becomes a rich asshole celebrity superhero.

I hate the stories where Bruce's parents never die but he's still just as muscular, like there's no way he would look the same, if anything he should be a fat slob.

>Fat.
Maybe more built or average but I don't think he would be fat.

He'd probably be fit and an actual playboy instead of a pretend one.

Anyone who thinks that has never lost a parent or known someone who lost a parent growing up. Alternatively OP may be Thomas Elliot.

>snot nosed pussy boy afraid of rodents
Wild bats aren't exactly friendly or hygienic
>who probably would have grown up to be not much different....
Well his father's a doctor and philanthropist so he'd likely still want to help people.
There was a Batman/Superman story about that, I'd go into the details but spoilers.

Well, that's how tragedies work.

wait why should he be fat? just because he doesn't become batman doesn't mean he won't work out

>Bruce Waynes parents dying was the best thing that happened to him, anyone else feel this way? As a child, he was a snot nosed pussy boy afraid of rodents who probably would have grown up to be not much different

having your loving parents die is horrible for anyone. He could have easily not become batman and just been screwed up in a way that didn't benefit anyone.

Bats aren't exactly clean and friendly creatures.

there's nothing to say that he wouldn't have grown up to be less spoiled over time.

The fact that he's rich means he can afford the healthiest meals and best trainers, you dolt. Also his parents were in good shape do why wouldn't he?

Yes, because he seems so happy and well-adjusted.

didn't dial H cover this?

Being in decent normal person shape shape is a big difference than literally being a living killing machine, minus the killing

OP here, I lost my mom when I was about idk 7 years old or so, and things were even more complicated than that but I'm not getting into it here.

Point is, Bruce Wayne was a spoiled little rich kid

Not really.

I wasn't trying to say that.

This is literally Hush's philosophy

>I need you

Yes he would

I think sheltered is a better word for what Bruce was than spoiled

Earth One Bruce was a real asshole though

>I lost my mom when I was about idk 7 years old or so
And would you appreciate someone saying it's a good thing that happened?
Whatever your poorly informed opinion of Bruce at any point in his life, consider carefully that you're claiming the death of a love one is a good thing for them.

He wouldn't even find out.

With all the good Batman has done with Gotham and the League, Joe Chill is really the savior of the multiverse.

now how would you react if someone told you "wow it's a good thing your mom died!"

Unless she was just the worst person ever, that's not a good thing to say