Aren't they basically monsters?

Aren't they basically monsters?
What's gonna happen when Humans return to Ooo next season?

Other urls found in this thread:

synx.wikia.com/wiki/Synx_Wiki
youtube.com/watch?v=FV-zcaJaf9w
youtube.com/watch?v=B5v6A01redk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's going to be a Feast!

Didnt a single human probe rekt PB's defenses and best shit?

Yes.

The humans would literally destroy the rainicorns

>sergal

I appreciate that furries are so devoid of creativity that the second someone actually comes up with a non crappy creature design of their own it blows up into its own huge thing.
How hard it is to design a fictional creature that doesn't focus on tribal tats and piercings as its main defining qualities?

Humans after the war were basically hobos armed with sticks
Now they have technology that could easily shred rainicorns

The fuck is that thing on the left?

Not really.
Humans are an advanced civilization now. One probe absolutely rekt everything Princess Bubblegum could throw at it. It took an OP magical dog to take it down.

Thats a Synx, ya dinguses.

What is a Synx?

synx.wikia.com/wiki/Synx_Wiki

Furry alien parasite thing. Its about as edgy as a Sergal but still, I can respect a creature that isn't just another sparkledog.

It looks like they are just trying to disguise the fact that they are embarassed about making another fucking sergal.

>Humans are forced to fight for their lives
>Begin to realize that they must secure an existence for their people by force
>Fifth reich is born

You're probably right.

I could use the same logic on tons of fantasy creatures though. Lighten up, user.

They're in their own dimension.

Synxes...Synxi... whatever the plural is arn't shit though. Anything more dangerous than a child or hobo high off their balls is too intimidating for them to hunt; your standard torch and pitchfork peasant mob can wreck em.

Rainicorns, fly and have weird laser/lightshow powers at the very least, never watched enough of the show to get more.

the Rainicorns wouldnt bother because they've got substitute anyways (pretty sure they explained this already)

Also humans would probably be far too advanced to be fucked with anymore. If a war ever happened the corns would get wrecked

Yeah, the Synx species is beginner creeypasta, but they prey on the infirm. An adult man would put up too much of a fight, so it wouldn't be interested.

A synx outbreak in the real life today, for example, would get shut down pretty quickly in first and second worlds where gangs of men could just organize a hunting party.

Campaign of absolute extermination?

At the very least, they should raze a couple kingdoms so as to lay the foundation for the new human empire

Rainicorns had trouble defeating a bunch of dogs. Not magic dogs like Jake, just plain ol dogs. I think the humans will be fine.

6ft is above the global average. That would make this a lot scarier.

The Candy Kingdom is completely useless and always has been. They got wrecked by a fucking penguin once.

>plain ol dogs

Plain ol dogs, in this case, meaning bipedal humanoids with planes, guns, and so on. Adventure Time dogs are the equivalent of modern humans.

>Adventure Time dogs are the equivalent of modern humans.
essentially with some things that still drive them wild like tummy rubs and snacks

When did that happen?

I'm sorry what?
I just saw the image on /x/ and thought it was terrifying.
IT'S FURRY TRASH?!?!

Mankind marches in Crystal Dimension
And sings the Devil's song.
A foot soldier stands on Yalu's shore
And quietly hums along.
We care for nothing around us
And the whole of Ooo can
Curse or praise us
Just as they please.

Wherever we go it is forward.
And the Devil laughs like this:
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!
We fight for Mankind
We fight for Hitler
The Rainbows will never rest

We've fought before in several fights.
In North, South, East, and West
And standing now, preparing to fight
Against the Rainbow Plague
Mankind doesn't rest, we annihilate
Until nobody disturbs Humanity's happiness.
Even if our lines thin
For us there is never retreat.

Yes.
Furries ruin everything.

The series finale is Humanity invading the Crystal Dimension.

>If the Rainicorns think they can intimidate us with their threats
>They better watch out
>Humanity's patience has its limits
>One day, we'll shut their dirty, bloody Monstrous mouths

Yep.

The humans could literally take back over the world if they wanted to.

WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG?

And yet there are still people that would want to fuck it.

Technically yes.
Two Bread Tom told Marceline the three creatures that hunt Humans were Ooze monsters, vampires, and hungry looking rainbows.

Deception mode is remarkably undeceptive. As in, it is still fucking terrifying.

I dig it

How long has God been dead?

It is deceptive in the sense that they can sometimes imitate human voices, crying "help me" and so on, then when you lower your guard and get close enough, they poison you, rip your arms off and swallow you whole.
If you saw one of them flopping and slithering around, you won't hesitate to run like Hell or shoot it, and the synx hate fighting fair.

I like tummy rubs and snacks
Actually I think a lot of people do

I'm just imagining Humans using a speech similar to vid to justify war.
youtube.com/watch?v=FV-zcaJaf9w

Like we need reason more than manifest destiny to go on a mutant and demon purging crusade

>putting tits on a synx

What did the basic bitch mean by this?
Seriously, what is the fucking problem with people? You have this cool, alien thing, and instead of exploring and enjoying its uniqueness, you slap human sexual characteristics on it because you're terrified of anything that's not a vanilla bimbo.

LEUTEN, LEUTEN ÜBER ALLES
ÜBER ALLES IN DER WELT

youtube.com/watch?v=B5v6A01redk

>We'll never get an Adventure Time Visari

This guy gets it
This thread is now about muti and demon removal

Post weapons you would use

Current human tech can beat almost everything on Ooo.

Mydick.jpg

By the way are the AT video games any good?

Pff I don't know I spend all my money on rent and guns

Hardcore drugs would be cheaper at this point.

I fucking hate California

UFOs were used in the Rainicorn-Dog Wars, so they could put up a fight.
Also the majority of Humanity are cucks.
Only a select few are chosen from birth to be anything close to a military, and the disease hit Humanity a couple of years after Finn was born.

Humanity will black and white those rainbow freaks.

A single human probe rekt PB's defenses.

basically an amalgam of every popular furry fetish rolled into one.

And PB's defenses are the same as the Crystal Dimension's?
One human probe can easily defeat the Banana Guards for obvious reasons, two Gumball Guardians, and Rattleballs.
How does it go against swarms of UFOs and flying creatures that can phase through objects?

A single penguin conquered the Candy Kingdom in less than a day, and the Candy Kingdom was nearly eaten by primitive, subterranean fish people, up until Jake accidentally set the marshmallows on fire. The Banana Guards couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag.
The Candy Kingdom deserves to be conquered, it is the softest most stupidly underdefended prize imaginable, but the rest of Ooo is not nearly as weak.

That always bothered me. You have the power to create life, and have had centuries to develop and fine-tune it, and you create a race that explodes when they're scared? Why would you want a bunch of wimpy, stupid subhumans when you can easily create superior beings?

That will haunt the nightmares of any Rainicorn you encounter.

Princess Gum is a lunatic and a narcissist

Of course she'd want a bunch of bumbling shits as her subjects so she'd feel always elevated above them

The candy Kindom is pretty strong, they are considered one of the strongest forces on Ooo.

Though, most of there fighting ability is literally just Finn and Jake.

t. LIDF

>LIDF

L-Lich?

>no pistol grip
>only one magazine

3/10

t. LIDF

>considered one of the strongest forces of ooo

By who?
The Ice King has nearly destroyed them at least once on accident. Not to mention that the Ice King constantly fucks with their leader.
Finn and Jake are constantly saving them, whereas the fire kingdom and the crystal dimension deal with their own shit.

It's the training kit, dude...calm the fuck down...
Now put that on a fucking log and lets B&W some Rainbow asses!

As it stands right now in terms of military strength there are only 3 kingdoms in Ooo that would classify as being "super powers". Those powers being fire kingdom, candy kingdom and slime kingdom. Assuming that finn and jake don't intervene an all out war between any of the kingdoms of Ooo as for whose gonna beat who it'll be Slime kingdom>Candy Kingdom>Fire Kingdom>>>>>>everyone else

Flame kingdom is strong as fuck since, well they burn down anything in their path with loads of fire magic. Problem is their people are made of fire and can be easily killed or subdued with water. Even someone as strong as flame princess went down after getting dunked with a bucket of water by ice king. Slime kingdom would wreck flame kingdom just by using their slime to douse flames, also they by naturally fire retardant since their made of slime. PB being a scientist will most likely put massive fire hoses or extinguishers on the gumball gaurdians and candy kingdom would be safe. Slime vs candy is debatable though but it comes down to whether or not PB can do anything in time. Also pic related Slime kingdom tanks

> thinking L is for Lich

*autistic screeching*

Because bubblegum knows she can't control superior creatures. That's what happened with rattleballs.

Lump

Flying Saucers and ray guns were used in the war.
Either Dogs or Rainicorns have those weapons.
Since they aren't on Earth but in another dimension, the people of Ooo don't worry as much.

I JUST CAME HERE FROM THE /aco/ THREADS MAN I DON'T KNOW

>Cali

You think that's bad? I live in Australia and like firearms.

What does the L stand for then?

I mean don't they wear animal hats because the monsters of Ooo try to fucking eat them?

first episode of Islands, the manta ray robot thing

>be human
>not wear animal hat
>get spotted in the day by Rainicorn and get carried off
>get blood sucked from neck from vampires at night

>be human
>wear animal hat
>Rainicorns ignore you because from the sky you look like an ordinary woodland creature
>vampires can't pierce your hat with their fangs

Lemon Internet Defense Force

The truth of the matter is God is a massive troll. All furry art originated due to him.

Well in all fairness we later learn that penguin is actually an eldritch god.

This, I really want to see thr humans from the islands take back Ooo

>By the way are the AT video games any good?

Only the DS game, Secret of the Nameless Kingdom and Finn and Jake Investigations are good.

The second game (which is canon) is one of the worst Gauntlet clones I've ever played.

*the

>Finn and Jake Investigations
I managed to grab that for three bucks during a flash sale on the PS4. I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would.

Synxes are the most autistic example of what 'that kid' would do when designing a character. Coming up with so many pointless 'quirky' traits that they end up as a complete farce that clearly spells out how hard the creator is trying to compensate.

Yeah ok

Indeed as if there were any doubt

>AT ends with Humankind conquering all of Ooo under an eagle banner

>imitate human voice
>lure you in, fuck you up, and eat you whole
Like SCP 939 but less edgy and actually tries to disguise itself

Wait, I haven't watched Adventure time since they turned the Lich into a baby. There are humans still around?

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

Not only that but Finn's mom is a milf!

Are he and Susan related?

Humans live on a small cluster of islands out in the ocean where they have advanced tech and periodically wipe themselves out with bioengineered plagues or lay around atrophying in VR simulations because one apocalypse just wasn't enough for some frigging people.

No, Susan is a Seeker. She was activated to track down Marvin and Finn, when Marvin fled the island with Finn. But Susan's implant got damaged and it made her "retarded".

Awww.

>Marvin
Fuck I mean Martin. That's what I get for staying up while running a fever.

>MILF

That's a funny way to spell Worldwide Mad Deadly Communist Gangster Computer God.