SHARE HOPE!

What Sup Forums related things do you hope for?

> Hayley Atwell plays Sara Pezzini on the NBC Witchblade series.
> They are willing to go to Hannibal extremes on the violence & sexuality.

Viggo Mortensen as Ted Grant/Wildcat.

>Hannibal
>extremes on the sexuality
That show had like one sex scene, and it was careful to not even show a single nipple. There's no such thing unless mild pandering to "lol they're gay" crowds counts as extremes.

America is so weird when it comes to censorship.
Fuller once told the story of how they almost couldn't show pic related because it was too graphic. The NBC guy in charge of approving this stuff said they couldn't show as it was originally because you could see their asses.

Fuller joked that they could cover them with more blood, and the guy said it was a good idea. Your priorities are fucked up America.

>That show had like one sex scene
No I meant take the sexuality to the same bumping the network channel line level that Hannibal handled it's gore.

>Hayley Atwell

Does wanting Hayley Atwell to peg me missionary position count?

Always user, always...

I remember I used to jerk off to her from my dads comic magazines (of which I wish I remembered the name of). Is Whitchblade any good or just fanservice?

>Hayley Atwell playing the lead in a television series.

Do you want your how to fail?

>Hayley Atwell plays Sara Pezzini

Not wop enough.

>Is Whitchblade any good or just fanservice?
The long Ron Marz run & the various mini series/events that tie into it/spin out of it genuinely are great.
>wop
?

Toby Stephens as Doctor Victor Von DOOOOM.

It still surprises me that there was never a Witchblade video game. It's criminally perfect material for something like DMC or Bayonetta. They could even make it an original story based on another wielder if they didn't think Sara was the right fit.

He doesn't think she could pull off a New York Italian accent.

All I want in life is to have her lovingly gaze into my eyes as she plunges her strapon into my butt.

at least ol' Flinty was happy in the end.

`The Darkness. It's a Witchblade spinoff. Got 2 games.

Maybe. Maybe not. In the end, the stories we want to believe, those are the ones that survive.

> Martian Manhunter gets another series.
> Ares (marvel) gets a series.
> VITAL - The world knows at the end of Secret Empire that Steve's state is the result of reality tampering/history altering & that this is not the true him> > VITAL - In Justice League if they do the evil Superman thing it's genuine brainwashing & not Clark willingly siding with Steppenwolf on any levelm
> Gareth Edwards or Brad Bird directs Man of Steel 2 & makes things very hopeful bit still takes thing straight & seriously.

She doesn't look like a fucking italian.

It's just a symptom of sex-negative feminism. The whole point is to keep men sexually starved. It's the same reason why prostitution is banned in 49 out of 50 states.

I heard Conviction was crap.

I know about that, but I mean a game where you actually play as a Witchblade wielder.

> Wanda & Vision have a major part of Infinity War.
> Vision & Thor have a Mos scale & style fight with Thanos.
> Pic related happens...

Wonder Woman 2 movies forward real quick & it's a smaller scale chase film through the jungle with Diana tracking Cheetah In a desperate atempt to save & redeem her tragic cursed friend.

>It's just a symptom of sex-negative feminism
>It's just a symptom of sex-negativity

ftfy

Eh, without feminism none of this shit would still be around, social conservatism might as well be dead.

I would gladly see pic related as the finale of the showdown in Infinity War 2

Yes, because it's feminists that refuse to pass laws to protect sex workers.

For fucks sake, the fact that Americans are blind to the way their puritan history still influences them is pathetic.

It's almost entirely feminist influence, yes. The only thing that they would accept instead of an outright ban is the Nordic model, and that's likely coming in eventually, just like it did in Canada very recently.

I still hope for an Exiles TV series. I loved Sliders and Quantum Leap.