That ending

>that ending
>that bad cgi
>those cringy dialogs

WHAT WHERE THEY THINKING!?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/11/20/warner-bros-faces-a-possible-50m-to-100m-loss-on-justice-league/#44a281b85d8b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

78% on rotten tomatoes ledditor
the movie was decent, deal with it
plus, they gave us the most kino scene of capeshit history

Everybody knows

I fucking loved this cover

They just wanted to destroy Snyders work and legacy.
It's so sad, it isn't even funny anymore.

I actually enjoyed it for the most part, but snyder has clearly fallen off
>plus, they gave us the most kino scene of capeshit history
what scene are you refering to?

>tfw no batfleck movie ever ever

should have stuck to the original terrio script
the differences between BvS and JL are massive

Lmao the absolute state of DCucks

And $650 million at the box office. It's a fucking flop.

Hi Disney

Why didn't Superman just punch him until he died.

They rushed it out knowing it was shit and atleast needed another 3 months of work because they needed their bonuses, better to just accept you're making losses and let movies like Wonder Woman and IT mop up the losses

>DC dropping the DCEU with no survivors.
>Disney fucking SJWars and buying Fox.
>Blade Runner 2049 with -80.
>2018 with Nigger Panther and Infinity Quipfest part 1.
What a terrible time to be alive.
HEEEEEELlllllllllllllllllllppp...

It was alright, aside from the shitty villain and gal's still horrible acting, I enjoyed it.

I liked the guy who played Cyborg a lot

this image is false, the complaints presented themselves as coming from a comic book oriented perspective which is easily revealed as inconsistent because of how vastly and deeply the movie draws from both those character's publication histories. Snyder's movies never alienate casual viewers at all, if anything those are the people that enjoy his movies the most

>Snyder's movies never alienate casual viewers at all, if anything those are the people that enjoy his movies the most
Then why have they all underperformed and why has he produced many outright bombs?

could have had this nightmare creature doing way more interesting and scary things but like the rest of the movie all the inspiration that that went into it had to me neutered.

at most, there are only glimpses of interesting things in JL

And it's all your fault.

Damn this was more interesting

>yet another big grey bad guy
>yet anther beam from the sky threatening all life on earth
horrible, absolutely terrible

having someone who can't act be WW

Just release the Snyder Cut already WB!

KAL EL
NOOOH

who is the primary audience for capeshit? always the #dedicated #thiscorporateipismylife types who then drive word of mouth ie current situation with the last jedi

the word from people who are not religiously attached to these IPs are always the ones who are more complementary, because they don't go into these movies with checklists.

also, this is misinformation. not all of the movies he's worked on have 'underperformed'. the way people bring up expectations in regards to performances are never absolute, especially since the social context that inform these expectations are always changing as well. also, the only two bombs in his filmography are sucker punch and watchmen. to me these two are misgauges of cultural interest, one being a big budget niche live action anime and the other having no big name or otherwise widely cultural relevant aspect to it other than 'heroes!'

>Avengers 1-3 were dogshit
>Defenders is dogshit
>Justice League is dogshit
Notice a pattern? Only simple crossovers should be allowed. I haven't seen JUSTice League so I'll use Defenders as an example. The only good bits was the chemistry between Jessica Jones and Daredevil and 1 scene of banter between Luke Cage and Iron Fist. The big team up itself was a shitty mess. If these companies wanna do the cinematic universe shtick then for quality's sake they should keep it smaller scale with 1 hero or their villain going into another hero's story at time.

the way his armor/suit/whatever is grafted on his body implies a deeper dive into stuff that was only lightly touched on with negro paraplegic. JL did the most minimal in showing how he had more relative power than anyone in the movie, but there's no doubt that originally his depiction would have him being way more brutal

A CGI BODY

all I'm noticing is the fact that Joss Whedon is complete hack and Defenders are just as bad as their respective shows, with exception of Daredevil, but even that would be shit without Fisk/Punisher

everything about this movie is confusing as fuck
in bvs they had a complete replica of michael zod as doomsday for lex to use

and now there's a cg clark, not even a green screen doll, but a completely cg body.

>also, this is misinformation. not all of the movies he's worked on have 'underperformed'
BVS and MOS definitely did.
> also, the only two bombs in his filmography are sucker punch and watchmen
Justice League lost Warner $50 million, which is why heads are currently rolling.
forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/11/20/warner-bros-faces-a-possible-50m-to-100m-loss-on-justice-league/#44a281b85d8b
Also:
>what is Legends of the Guardians
He's directed eight movies. 2 (DOD and 300) did pretty good, both at the box office and in reviews. 4 (JL, ROTG, SP, and WM) were disastrous bombs. 1 (MOS) got what were considered barely-adequate reviews and box office, and the last (BVS) got terrible reviews, drastically underperformed, and probably contributed a lot to why JL bombed. He has not been a successful director which makes me wonder why people keep hiring him. Is he seriously just coasting on his first two movies?

Also, what was the point of emphasizing the picture of Kal El and his dad, Johnathan if it didn't play into the plot?

Is this twin peaks?

BANG!

Evil Superman and flash fighting