/trek/

Leonard McCoy is still the best Trek doctor part two edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Owyj_5TuHQw
youtube.com/watch?v=o2inXJe8PpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>3rd thread in a matter of like 10h
we're on a roll

I can't believe they had the guts to show O'Brien being openly racist against Cardies.

youtube.com/watch?v=Owyj_5TuHQw

Name a worse MC relative the to the rest of the crew.

I want to _____ Riker!

Name me ONE(1) completely unfuckable woman from Star Trek. And just so you can't cheat, you have to show a woman who looked like shit even in her prime.

because the spammer got banned dude. we have to make the best of it while we can

Even with a full head of hair, people won't give our boy a chance. Feels bad, man.

For a while I thought trekkie229 had killed these threads but then he got banned again

it's the third time he has gotten banned. so just report his shit when you see it

>being held hostage by some weirdo
>I think I'll switch my uniform for some sexy sleepwear
females, I swear to God

Oh I do, trust me.

maybe they permabanned him?

>Force feed

>implying you'd have to force him

Riker is taken prisoner on an away mission and force fed by sexy humanoid aliens fanfic when?

fiddle-me-dii, bam, badda-boo!

A
FUCKING
TREE

The mods finally took notice of his autism. Just remember to do your part and report every post he makes.
I don't think you can get permabanned for anything short of posting CP or gore can you?

Kira Nerys
Deanna's Mother
The old Ferengi woman

>Computer, activate EMH Chad Mode.
>Unable to comply... virgin.

*sigh*

>Hey Bashir.
>I was thinking about having a baby.
>Would you mind coming to my quarters and prepping Worf for me?
>Thanks, you're such a good FRIEND!

>I don't think you can get permabanned for anything short of posting CP or gore can you?
probably not. ban evasion gets you 30 days tho.
(You)

it depends on the mods it use to be more strict

Is bottom right what Rom looks like out of makeup?

Is her face having an allergic reaction here to the make up? it looks swollen red and puffy

>gore
>permaban
dude cmon where are you from?

He filled /trek/ generals with utter shit for 1 month, then got banned, then evaded the ban, then got banned again. Think that might just land him a well deserved permaban.

>sorry for getting distracted from the mission Benjamin it's just that I lived through this time period and I had a big hairy dick at the time so I guess I'm feeling a little nostalgic

What is ban evasion? Moving to a different IP? You'd have to be a real idiot to continue posting so obviously that everyone knows it's you.
How strict?

how did dukat beam into ds9 so easily?

youtube.com/watch?v=o2inXJe8PpA

don't mean to brag but those ~12 hours ago I went to IRC and pestered one of the mods explaining the situation, he got banned.minutes afterwards.
Apparently "it's not a proper way", "you should just report and the job will be done" but it did the trick, while reporting him for few days straight didn't.

Dax'd

Mods would even get banned. lol. there was a post where a mod was defending naruto posters in Sup Forums and when the mod was posting in that thread explaining that shitposting in naruto threads gets you a ban that mod got banned by another mod lol. it all depends upon the mod and the board culture. it was different under moot but gookmoot only cares about the monies. gookmoot has put malware in the ads on Sup Forums now it is really fucked

pretty much yeah.

Worf'd

Joan Jett Ezri best Ezri

nice, I figured someone had gone there and pestered them
tfw literally a brainlet so I'm still confused how to IRC

What would happen if Jadzia met and got fugged by kurzon in this episode?
Would the memory of sex with herself appear as it happened or would it be like a loop because she already knows it's going to happen?

It was more than just "undertones".

thanks for doing that. im banned from irc otherwise i would totally do it

He did nothing wrong

Now I wanna get pegged by Jadzia.

Doing god's work user

yeah he fucked up and did wrong. i can't blame him but he should have explained the situation right away to janeway so he could take responsibility as a captain and let his subordinates off

What was his fucking problem?

pussyface

/s/

Asking the important questions.

Did Bashir fugg his gma?

Damn, now i'm writing a fanfic in my head where they did that and he ends up in the brig for a season until he gets a redemption arc similar to Lon Suder's where the other senior officers are all incapacitated in some way and he ends up having to take command of Voyager.

got sand in his mouth

>hi Worf I'm part of your dead wife
>RAMMING SPEED

What was his major mal?

I mean that is what a responsible captain should do. He was right in doing what he did to save the ship and the crew even though it was morally wrong but when they met Janeway he had an out to absolve his crew and their ship but was too stubborn to admit what he did was wrong. Imagine Voyager with two ships. That would be cool as hell and maybe eventually Janeway shows up to Earth with a literal armada of alien ships from the delta quadrant

Good work user. As someone who's tried to do his part by reporting and encouraging newfags not to respond to his posts, I appreciate it.

>tfw be a lizard man but not a cool lizard man like the Cardassians
JUST

Sexy jammies are mandatory for female starfleet personnel.

Is he the new spock?

I wonder if shatner calling out Sup Forums for being shit had something to do with it.

What if ENTs theme was just the piano tune from the ending credits? Would people like it better then? I personally love IT'S BEEN A LONG ROAD but I can kind of understand the autism.

That's not Dr. Phlox

Every opportunity VOY missed ended up in BSG. Moore must've just watched it shaking his head the whole time.

Michael is unironically the new Spock.

"No, user! Get your filthy hands off of me!"

you got a couple spots there lemme try to wipe them off *licks finger*

u would. all of them.

guys...

Yes he's the new token alien, only he doesn't want to be human or anything like that. He's just scared of everything

lol

oh boy here we go again

keep calm, remember your training

RED ALERT

It can't be him, he was just banned. It's just an user messing with us.

R-right?

so uh, how about them Cardie women? Cute, right?

it's called ban evasion and it's very easy to do. just report

yo whatup picard

I think you mean, REED ALERT

Gee Bill, how come the Federation lets you have TWO phasers?

that was cute as fuck how they snuck that in there

Favorite Trek characters:

1. McCoy
2. Kirk
3. Riker
4. Spock (although he is kind of reddit)
5. Worf

(actually, it's more a tie between McCoy and Kirk)

Kind of neutral / love/hate on Picard and a lot of the Next Generation cast. Bunch of dorks but I'm generally fond of them.

Worst:

1. Wesley
2. Guinan
3. Troi (well, it's a love/hate thing for her too)

I'm not really even considering anything beyond TOS and TNG though because all that is boring and irrelevant.

The side characters in DS9 are great tho, I'd argue even better than the main cast (with the exception of Quark)

And I never had anything against Sulu but man, Takei is like the embodiment of everything lame about social media and mainstream internet.

Shran learned from the best

Yeah, I think I might have not given it a fair shot. Was a teenager at the time and didn't have the patience for all these episodes in just some space station about the Captain's son getting bad grades and shit.

Give it another go, desu. I'm a TNG-fag through and through, but I really enjoyed DS9 and watched it with the same enthusiasm. They do plenty of shit outside the station as well and Jake isn't that relevant after a while (not that he's ever as bad as Wesley).

worf and berman

Looks like a mime. Creepy.

>idn't have the patience for all these episodes in just some space station

That's what everyone told me for my teenage years too. "Star Trek is about exploring space so why set everything on a station?"

But they leave the station just as much as in TNG etc and the station isn't exactly bad anymore than the Enterprise is bad in TNG.

Is Garak considered main cast? either way he is great so is Quark. Odo is good i dont't care what anyone says harrumphh. Kira is great. I like Sisko too but not as much as others. Also O'Brien always gets overlooked

>Lieutenant Banana, my big vulcan cock is the only organ on board that can properly satisfy you.

The color of Worf's skin is so weird in the early seasons. It's a weird grey-brown color.

sorry dude she has daddy issues and needs that BHC

Wesley