Dude it's a super smart show bro it really makes you think!!

>dude it's a super smart show bro it really makes you think!!
>dude what if you had to fuck a pig live on tv lmao
>dude what if bees were evil lmao
>dude what if like 5 episodes were in a virtual world lmao
>dude what if star trek had an evil white dude lmao fuck wypipo
>dude technology like sux lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/gXOTl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can do this 'dude lmao' thing with anything at all.

I'm not even defending the show here, because the episode was bad, but a lot of potentially interesting stuff could be done with 'what if you had to fuck a pig on live tv'

>dude what if every relationship in the future was interracial

Best way I've seen the show described is that it's like a boomer meme about how kids are all staring at their phones so they must be like zombies.

Black Mirror is live action Rick and Morty.

dude what if you weren't triggered by everything

If you thought USS Callister had an interesting story, then you need to delete your Sup Forums account

the end result would be you literally did or you didn't. Thats fucking boring.

>or unfilter it so the mother can realise it's even happening.
they showed that the mother could see her uncensored vision on the tablet.

what i didnt get was the cortisal or whatever spiking...if you're censoring based on her reaction how can you censor something before she has the reaction? and it only ever blurred the specific content so it must be content aware anyways so would have made more sense to just have the thing censor based on content awareness.

what would have been interesting would be if the grandpa was diddling her and always had her wear a blindfold (he knew about the implant anyhow) and then have similar things happen again and again where the idea is... just because youre ignorant of something happening doesnt mean it isnt happening, do you want your child to grow up ignorant of everything?
would have made the finale where she bricks the mom make more sense if she still didnt really understand violence.

>You're not allowed to have fun goy!

>it's a 'character has to spend an eternity doing x' ending episode

Shoot the DJ was qt tho she looked like a mutt.

It's black male on white female I can't stand.

T. White racist

You thought technology was bad??? Its eben worse bro phones are just too much.

>tfw the system turned her into a roastie before Frank got to fug
I mean I know it was just a simulation but still, he got the short end of that stick

national anthem will always be great

So what shows do you like, OP?

>Muh we only use 40% of our brain!!!

*crickets*

>dude what if star trek had an evil white dude lmao fuck wypipo
you have to be seriously deranged for that to be your takeaway from S4E1

>Dude! Reductionist arguments!

>dude what if you had to fuck a pig live on tv lmao

National Anthem is about social media being above the control of goverments and traditional media, als takes the piss out of modern artists and is by far the most plausable episode

he's not wrong though. this season had a lot less to do with examining the consequences of technological advances that it did with just having drama from some contrived scenario somewhat related to technology.

Half of the entire series is like that though? Some of the best episodes, like White Christmas and 15 Mil Merits

Vox disagrees.

archive.fo/gXOTl

>Another good tv series ruined by women
Seriously can this stop please? 6 fucking trash episodes that revole about the hardships of being a woman, I don't fucking care holy shit fuck off with this bullshit

No, he is wrong because he has no argument. When you have to reduce something to absurd levels it shows a extreme lack of critical thought. You can literally do this for any show, movie, etc. It's retard logic.

Err might wanna tone it down with the toxic masculinity there sweetie ;)

>archive.fo/gXOTl
only whites can be nerds? legit upsets me as a poc

I didn't notice any "it's so hard being a woman, gibbs!!" in any of these new episodes... It was annoying to see women in pretty much all of the leading roles, but none of them screamed "Halp me! I'm a woman!" Except maybe Arkangel, but that was mostly just an angsty teen being a retard.

The twist in that episode was really good though

>dude what if you posted a shitty comment on Sup Forums lmao

programmer guy makes a living giving the world wish fulfillment. he goes home from a hard days work and gives himself a break with his own wish fulfillment.

AI is real people too trope transforms him into the bad guy. the AI are the heroes.

ultimately the villain is punished with his mind sent to the shadow realm and the heroes get to become immortals exploring an infinite;y interesting and rich universe.

or if we reframe it....some AIs killed their creator and are pirating the game he worked hard to make and are no longer doing their AI job because theyre entitled af.