Gotham

This show is so silly in a nice way, has respect for the lore, great cast, great costumes and great sceneries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ku3yupUANxk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best Riddler
youtube.com/watch?v=Ku3yupUANxk

Its like if the Adam West show and Burton movies had a baby, then dressed it in Nolan clothes.

It's the only actual good comicbook show.

I only know it from the Catgirl webms.

you mean like this?

>tfw CWfags kept shitting on it

Time heals all wounds

>webms
Nice one anyway

Has a young Mockingbird, Selina Kyle, or other Brucie's age and soon to be hot woman shown up?

The white girl looks like the creature from Splice.

I just dont get the point. Making a Batman show without Batman is like making a show about Jim Gordon without his mustache.

Batman's always been the least interesting part about Batman.

They could have done a pretty decent show not too unlike Gotham Central. I honestly don't even know what to compare what we have gotten to.

>tfw CWfags kept shitting on it
>falling for the falseflag
user no

>Gotham Central.
You mean boring and forgettable? Nah, fuck you.

Or a Superman show without the flying?

well Posion Ivy is there

That episode of Smallville was fantastic

>music swell
>suddenly bloom
>maniacal wide-eyed laughter
This looks like garbage.

>making a show about Jim Gordon without his mustache.
HA

Someone post that webm of Azreal getting shot by a rocket launcher

I got you senpai
I wish I have a sound version of this

user, I...

Thing is, batman characters are actually interesting.

splice girl looks like benedict cumberbatch or whatever his name is

Why in the fuck did he just stand there and take it?

>That "oh shit" face
Gets me every time

it was a joke because the show is about gordon without a mustache

Goddamn, I love The Penguin in Gotham.

Is he Ra's? Or someone else?

My favorite is after some guy steals some plastic from the merch aka the Walmart of crime a day then gets shot

azrael got dainsleif'ed

Mine is when Gordon used a cup of water to save the day, twice no less

Maybe he's a guy who took Ra's name and organization, but eventually the real Ra's will surface

I hate what they've done to Penguin in S3

him being gay, him being mayor, him almost dying again, or him leading a gang of freaks

camren catwoman

camcam catwoman

>That look on Electrocutioner's face when he got foiled
Had me a good kek

new catwoman outfit in season 4 ?

you know she's 17 right?

She was cuter in season 1 desu.

i hope she knows it too !

So what?
She's been cute since the first episode.

We need more Gotham webms in our lives

He's in contact with the Court, so probably the guy in the Court that trains Talons

Gotham is greatest Comic book show on TV.

>she's 17
Too old.

I watched up to th episode with the weird serial killer that Bullock almost caught a few years earlier, and then i dropped the show. It's cheesy and fun but it kind of got old.

Only for 6 more days.

him being a yandere retard
he was a perfect mix of egoitistical goals, respect for his family name and just plain autism
and then they had him lust over muh Nygma and kill his girlfriend out of simple jealousy
it isn't even really because he's gay, if he had the hots for a female character and acted in the exact same way, that would still be retarded

Can we all just agree she's /worstcharacter/?

Yes.

After that episode they basically drop all pretense of it being a police procedural and go all-in on the Batman mythos.

I've only just watched through the first two seasons and so far, that's damn accurate.
I kind of miss all the organised crime plotting, especially involving the Penguin fucking people over.
From my perspective, he's only just back to doing crimes after getting over Strange's brainwashing so could you tell me, does it get back to any of that in season 3?

I'm just waiting for the return of my husbando

Season 3 is really a bunch of small arcs rather than a season long struggle, Jervis to Barnes to Jerome to Riddler to the Court
Some elements carries over though, like Barbara scheming her way around and Jim dealing with the Court and Bruce becoming more Batman than ever

Yeah, I want her fucking dead and gone forever.

A single kinky BDSM experience does not warrant such a retarded character change.

Sounds pretty good then.
To be honest, I hated most of the Theo Galavan arc.
Glad to see Jerome coming back, not so much about Barbara.

It is pretty good indeed.
Barbara is just kind there to look pretty. Jim does have a hallucination and Barbara is in him mind with sexy outfits, so I guess that shows how much of his own shit Jim has it together

>Barbara is just kind there to look pretty.
Am I in the minority in thinking she isn't attractive?
I know she's supposed to look jot, but she does absolutely nothing for me.

Different strokes for different people
I find her attractive, but not my first choice either

Not as long as "Muh mafia boyfriend who tried to kill me is dead and it's all your fault and everything else is your fault too because reasons!" Lee.

Seriously, I hope she gets her head out of her goddamn ass soon, she's really annoying now and I'm glad Jim told her to fuck off.

>everyone Jim fucks turns into a more annoying version of themselves
Well shit, now I don't want that reporter girl back.

I was promised /ss/ between the two and was lied to.

Fish was worse but Barbara is closing the gap
Every OC character a shit besides Butch

yep.

>Every OC character a shit besides Butch
Completely accurate.
Butch is great.

I know you memeing but I'll just gonna answer anyway. Gotham is doing a great job at showing how Batmans life will play out later, how his struggles will be, his relationship to his friends and enemies, through the life and struggles of Jim Gordon. Yet Jim is not exactly a proto Batman as he acts on different rules, which are the rules of the police, yet the lines he has to cross are more or less the same, also he'll give up at some point till Batman arrives and when the time comes, Gordon will understand what Batman means as Batman will be something he couldn't be.

This show also portrays a Gotham that isn't build around Batman, Batman may become part of it(Batman Beyond) but Gotham will outlive Bruce Wayne as it was always this way and will remain this way.

The show also makes a point that this city will drive anyone insane for better or worse, everyone with ideals or ambitions, will be consumed by his inner madness.

I like your assessment, user.

>respect for the lore

holy shit he just shot a man with a rocket launcher like this is a normal, everyday thing in Gotham

Not just a normal man, that's the reanimated corpse of their mayor.

Their mayor who was actually a supervillain controlling various criminal organisations in order to get revenge in the name of an ancient blood oath and was part of a cult that wanted to kill Bruce Wayne in order to cleanse Gotham, who after he was ressurected by a mad scientest in a secret underground facility and gained superhuman abilities was convinced he was an ancient holy warrior who wields an ancient magical sword

You'd think the St Dumas would have been members of the Court
Guess not

Sorry, gave up on it. That "Court of Owls" plot was just boring as fuck.

This show bores me but they said there'd be a Harley Quinn at the end of the season. Did she show up?

>Has respect for the Lore
>Batman is 8 years old and all of his villains are in their early 30s except for Catwoman