Do you guys got any tv related tattoos ?

Do you guys got any tv related tattoos ?

She's definitely my type, but the joker tattoos are an instant no.

She could have dated a balding Sup Forums neckbeard like me, but she had to ruin it with her bad tattoos.

Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos

I don't have any tattoos whatsoever because I'm not stupid with an irrational desire to scar my body.

yeah

the idea of getting someone else's logo or creation branded on my body is insane to me

You look insufferable

Yes, of the biggest kino ever

fascist pig detected

Why would anyone tattoo a sack full of cream cheese?

if that were me i'd fucking kill myself

Why in Chinese?
Are you Chinese? Did you fight Chinese? Did you fight IN China?

If no to all then you are a pleb.

*cringe* Please tell me thats not you.

Tattoos are for degenerates.

>tattoo of quite literally the worst joker
the fact that you went through all that shit and got it in Chinese is pretty silly. Like what kind of heritage do you have? I understand the chinese characters look neat, but it would have been a lot more meaningful in maybe a language that your ancestors spoke. Fuck now I feel bad for you, I would really regret doing something so basic.

i once met a guy who had tattooed the scorpion of ryan gosling's jacket in drive on his back.

i want to fuck that latina

How did you get the chance to see his bare back?

here's mine!

Are you the newest newfag? Just here on Christmas break?

No. I think tatts look scummy desu senpai.

nah I was on mine the whole time

Not a newfag! I've been here all summer

Okay my 2018 resolution is to leave Sup Forums and never come back

Did we make you realize something?

same. It's not something i'll ever understand

have you never seen a topless guy in public

>Tattoos are supposed to have meaning
why?

>so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.
you need a tattoo to remind you that you can make choices?

stop responding to decade old pasta you retarded fucking newfags

>Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.
I can't see the whole tattoo on OP's pic. But if the joker has a crown, a knife or a gun, the meanings are well know in my country.

>decade old
>you must be new
hmm

A bunch of heavy metal chunks stuck in your skin, too big and jagged for your white blood cells to clear them out. You're essentially giving your self an infection on purpose, a constant inflammation that your immune system is constantly trying to flush out.

yeah, purposefully fucking up your biology is real meaningful bigboy. I hope you get old and catch a cold that fucking kills you because of your weak immune system.

Tattoos make me uncomfortable

My friends and I all decided to get ALF tattoos...

>1 out of 138
every fucking time

nice digits with this pasta

this gotta be a fake

>alf tattoo 6 out of 138.jpg

I'm listening.

Mom's gonna freak!

I'm now aware that alfie tatoos are a thing, please keep us posted
tattooing the LITERAL MADMAN