The first three series at least.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-yUafzOXHPE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>series

Get out Europe

Community was always shit

Bobs Burgers

The Pillows and Blankets episode is perhaps the greatest episode of TV to ever come from a comedy TV show

30 Rock.

I remember when it aired alongside Community, Office, and P&R all on the same night. Amazing.

It's always sunny in Philadelphia

literally the most r3ddit show of all time

The one true answer.

What does this even mean?

he's either changing his diaper or in his hugbox so i'll 'esplain. it means you liking a tv show hurt his feelings because he's not neurotypical.

it means the type of humor, delivery, acting and facial expressions exhibited on this television show is quintessentially réddit-tier. it's not possible to explain what this entails in a 2000 character post. spend time on /r/community or youtube clips from the big bang theory to get an understanding

this guy is helping change his diapy. he'd have time to explain otherwise because lord knows there's fuck-all else going on in his life.

What are the other tiers, user?

It would have been perfect if Chase and Harmon weren't complete autistic divas who ruined the show with their idiotic posturing.

lol you're really that mad that a boring television show is as objectively réddit as the office, parks & rec, and its always sunny?

Nigga if you don't....
The alternate timelines episode shits on the pillows vs blankets one

This guy is correct

Now this guy, he's an idiot

>posted with zero irony

Why does Sup Forums like so many reddit shows?

because that's not a real thing outside of Sup Forums and reddit and if you let either dictate what you're allowed to enjoy in your life then you might as well kill yourself now because it's not going to get any better for you.

Jesus christ I hate neo-Sup Forums so much

This is the first thread I've seen in ages that isn't just bitching about popular movies or non-whites.

fargo

slide post MAGA trump has you cucks on the ropes reeeeeeeee

LOST

twin peaks

only seasons 2-10

This, honestly. Aside from a couple weak episodes. Once you stop wishing it was something else and appreciate it for what it is, it's a fantastic show.

be 100% honest with me. is Lost something i could watch for the first time, right now, and it would actually be any good? most of the appeal of that show seemed to be that an entire culture of fans were watching and discussing it together, and i've always assumed it's pointless to get into at this point.

>came here post 2010
>thinks he isn't the cancer that is neo-Sup Forums

It won't be as fun as it was watching it as it aired, but it was still a good series.

It's Leftovers but with a much larger cast.

maybe im biased but seasons 1-4 were good.quality dropped after that.

Yes. Great characters and great stories. The "plot" on the island was not and was never meant to be the main focus of the show. If you're looking for mystery and weird fiction, look elsewhere, if you want solid drama with great actors, it's excellent.

09-11 community threads were goat

>it's a Hal episode

this

love the show, dreamland kind of lost me

The first three series of Misfits.

>tfw ywn have 12 hour sex marathons with Lois

5 was Vice, right? I agree, even though Vice wasn't that terrible.

What's the consensus on The Office? Thoroughly enjoyed it seasons 1 to 5.

>literally perfect
>series
Fuck off, you britbong redditor

community s1 and 2 were perfect s3 had most episodes being perfect, 4,5,6 were unwatchable I could see the actors cringing at their own trash jokes

>all the fags ITT implying that Sup Forums isn't reddit
>HAHAHA KINO
>LOL BRAINLET
>STAR WARS!
>MARVEL!
>DC!
>LMAO BLACKED XDDDD
>JEWS AND PEDOPHILES IN HOLLYWOOD LOL

brainlet!

This post is kino

lol what a brainlet.

Reddit doesn't usually rip on you for liking things though. That's all Sup Forums does.

I thought every episode was good. Only problem was I think the finale should have been an hour long episode instead of standard length.

Last half of s1
S2
S3
Dinner Party and Goodbye Toby
Michael Scott Paper Company arc
*falls of a cliff*

Not even the biggest Harmonfags like that episode

>series
O B S E S S E D

The first five seasons of Parks and Rec. Maybe six.

Star Trek: The Original Series, it has the best portrayal of Captain Kirk

fuck off William

Cut out that unfunny fag Aziz from the show and I agree.

truly a golden era in kino television

Am I retarded for not liking Always Sunny? Every time I see the dialogue written down it seems hilarious, but the actors' delivery is so off it ruins everything (at least the bits I've watched).

the actors delivery is the best part

It feels very forced to me. I don't claim to have taste, that's just how I read it.

just watch an episode first. out of all the complaints ive heard about the show ive never head anyone complain about line delivery.

>Am I retarded for not liking Always Sunny?
Yes.

It okay. You good.

I hate this show so much, it is literally "Reddit: The Show." The entire cast is totally unlikable, especially the main character, the stduy group (nigger, sand nigge and the "sassy" nigger bitchEveryone in the show is like "TOTALLY nerdy" AND HAVE"OMG so ranNNDUMMM! adventures.
Most of the episodes are about the obnoxious characters going on randumb advenutes. Even worse, a lot of the time Dan Harmon just decided he didn't give a fuck, and started doing pure filler/fanservice episode.Like the paintball episode, that is just pure hackness. The episode serves no narrative purpose, is ridiculously silly premise and is just a genuinely bad "event" episode.

The worst offender of all is the writing. Almost everyone is depicted as an unlikable asshole, a nobody or an idiot. The writing just reeks smarminess. You can Dan Hammon thinks he's better than everyone so he tries to rub your face in how smart an "meta" his commentary is. Abed and Troy, two seemingly homosexual buddies, exist for absolutely no reason other than to make pop culture references. The whole show is so "ironic" and smarmy that it just makes you want to vomit. No wonder the fans are such elitist and pseudo intellectual dickheads. They are manchildren who live with their parents' and do any thing all day other than finger their asshole while looking at Blacked. com and jerking off or watching Community.

I think the delivery is the best part of Sunny. Watch the way Glenn Howerton delivers his lines during The Implication scene, that subtle jaw clench really hits it home: youtu.be/-yUafzOXHPE

*two

It's a show about a bunch of lower middle class losers in a new England suburb of course it's shit. Flyover state had no culture.

Does anyone actually like this show or do they just pretend to like it because other people do? The show tries way too hard to be clever and it just comes off as obnoxious. To anyone that truly enjoys this show, please tell me why. I want to understand the appeal.

Isn't this show by the guy who Rick and Morty? If I like this does that meme i'd like Rick and Mort if I inked this?