Joji Explains Decision to Quit Filthy Frank and Pink Guy as He Pursues Music Career

>Joji Explains Decision to Quit Filthy Frank and Pink Guy as He Pursues Music Career

And no one heard from him ever again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kU7LF5mYZkw
youtu.be/R2zXxQHBpd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>someone who is talented in one thing decides that he wants to do a different thing he's not particularly talented at and drops off the map

It's just Michael Jordan playing baseball, or Bruce Willis' blue album. Some people don't realize that just being good at one thing doesn't mean you'll be good at everything you wanna do.

Then go to you dumb Sup Forums ape

dumb reddit gook slant for kids
unironically kill yourself

IS THIS TRUE?

Damn

he was truely ourspaz

>wanting to go on that shitboard
>ever
youtu.be/kU7LF5mYZkw
ive heard worse, wish he was more like nujabes and the vocals are meh

>makes fun of shitty wannabee rappers
>becomes one
Pottery. No one would give a fuck about his shitty music without his cancer meme videos made for 12 years olds, thats his fanbase anyway.

Apparently it was reasons involving his personal health. Maybe the seizures are starting to pile on.

i mean he really did go pretty overboard with those skids

i liked them but edgy 2x year old me doesnt really find this shit funny anymore

youtu.be/R2zXxQHBpd8

is actually a pretty good song.

/thread

>"I believe an official statement as to why I am now done with comedy is owed to my former fanbase," he says. Then he explained, "Unfortunately, I no longer enjoy producing that content." He added that he has "several serious health concerns, including but not limited to; throat tissue damage, and neurological conditions (that I prefer not to get into)."

>pretty good song
its not terrible but its definitely not good.

Quite often we shit on and try to detract from the things we want to be the most but seem unattainable to us.

>JUST

>neurological conditions (that I prefer not to get into)
What did he mean by this?

I feel most interesting videos were where he just talked in front of the camera, not where he spazzed out and did over the top stuff.

oh well at least i dont have to watch a 5ft 5 manlet run around in a cringe costume and get some smooth instrumentals out of it

Seizures and other stuff.

"Joji" sounds like the most retarded name ever.

>throat tissue damage
lol, you just know this if from him doing his meme character voice

>throat tissue damage
>still sings

>throat tissue damage
That never stopped Marilyn Manson

the joji tabuchi show

He's old now though

to be fair his vocals are minimal

Who cares about this faggot anyway, he was a thing from 2015 and that's it

His music is terrible btw, I think he should just stick to finishing his degree in biochemist and get a real job

>Filthy Frank quits and didn't even get himself banned from Jewtube as his grand finale

his music is meme rap and copying James Blake with far worse production, I get why he wants to move on from filthy frank but his shit sucks

>getting banned from jewtube
That would be really bad for his music