Slade Wilson? Isn't that the kid that told everyone about his weird masturbation technique?

Slade Wilson? Isn't that the kid that told everyone about his weird masturbation technique?
>Yeah, he called it The Deathstroke

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HeCO7OnfL4M
youtube.com/watch?v=oIWRI1g_NFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Barry Allen, fastest exhibitionist alive. They call him the Flash

>Boston Brand? Isn't he that one guy who goes limp right when he's in the middle of fucking a girl?
>Yeah. They call him Deadman.

Oh god I want to fuck Chloe so bad.

>those kids who are really into Slayer and Metallica
>Yeah, we call them the Metal Men

she was infinitely better than their shitty version of Lois

Smallville was comfy kino

>she was infinitely better than their shitty version of Lois
How fucking wrong can a person be?

>implying

Lois was great, and she came at just the right time. Chloe's unrequited crush shitck was starting to grate.

It did because nothing was going to happen between them
I wish it did though
>Chloe is best girl

She got annoying as the seasons went on. Peaking when she became Watchtower and started banging Green Arrow.

Literally proto-Felicity.

remember whan Lana joined isis?

Remember when hawkman was killed by John McCain?

>Oh wow here comes the new Quarterback for the Crows, Todd "The General" Zod.

>I heard that rich Wayne kid has quite an arm and eye when it comes to baseball.
>some kind of batman, huh?

Smallville had a great zod though

Almost all of these showed up in the show

The difference is that most mentioned weren't good. Zod, however, was.

So that's how he lost the eye.

I remember when Daniel Jackson got killed by him.

Indeed

well there's you

so i guess pretty wrong

That dumb kid is always pulling pranks. What a Trickster

>"Did Clark just use superpo-"
>knocked out
>wake up two minutes later with no memory of what just happened

I swear half the people in Smallville must have seizures and shit from all the concussions they took over the years

Two meteor shower will do that to the population
That and the radiation in the waters

Lois was terrible when she first showed up and got better as the series went on, Chloe was perfect when she just showed up, got even better to a peak, then started a steady decline.

Can't stop the king

Can we all agree that despite its shit budget and occasional low points (looking at you doomsday fight scene) smallville was a good, well rounded, comfy show? I would also say that it paid its respects well to the superman mythos.

Somebody SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEEEE MEEEE

Friendly reminder.

What about that guy who's always naked, but sometimes randomly runs through places fully clothed?

Dropped the show around season 8. Completely forgot about Doomsday. It was so terribly handled.

Is Allison Mack doing anything as of late? I kinda miss her

Black manta, captain cold, roulette, Solomon grundy, what about the other guy?

Weird, huh? Almost like some sort of... reverse Flash!

Lois was fine, NOW LANA ON THE OTHER HAND.

on the plus side, the local hospital has got to have some shit-hot neurologists on staff

>Lois was terrible when she first showed up and got better as the series went on.

Untruths
youtube.com/watch?v=HeCO7OnfL4M

Dark Archer and Metallo

Merlyn was fun in this show. That showdown in the hedge maze was cool. Shame manta never came on for an aquaman episode.

>be invited into someone's home
>invade their personal space
>get an attitude when they politely ask you to leave
Great example of a character being shit, thanks. Being a rude bitch is not being Lois Lane. Shit like is what makes her good.

Jaffa, KREE!

>Great example of a character being shit, thanks. Being a rude bitch is not being Lois Lane.

That's just her and Clark's back and forth man.
Made her stand out.

No it wasn't. They had no back and forth, she was just introduced. That was being a rude bitch.

Sassy.

Lana was cute, but that was literally her only redeeming quality. I watched this shit religiously as a kid and I'm not afraid to admit I had a crush on Lana. But good god even as a kid I realized she was fucking awful. She was just frustrating since it felt like she existed solely to create conflict and drama. Needless to say, my puppy crush died off pretty quickly.

she's doing live theater right now, seems to have been for the past few years

she just finished a 6-week run of Red Velvet at the Old Globe, San Diego

Glad she's at least doing work unlike some other unfortunate folks,I hope she gets back on tv soon

>Can we all agree that despite its shit budget and occasional low points (looking at you doomsday fight scene) smallville was a good, well rounded, comfy show?

Nah. It certainly was at times, but it's adherence to it's formula really hurt the show as it went on. Especially when it was clear they'd rather take a long detour in the plot (that season with the witches) than actually show Clark develop into Superman

>I would also say that it paid its respects well to the superman mythos.

I would have to heavily disagree there. They packed as many references as they possibly could, but it was more like Mad Libs than respectful usage. Not to mention they completely wrote themselves into a hole with Clark's character development and had to rely on prophecy nonsense to get him into the suit.

I think she's probably OK. The OG is a pretty reputable place, Red Velvet is probably just waiting for a film adaptation before it wins a shitton of big recognition (not that she'll go with it to the screen), and she did have 10 years of a big show to build up some living money.

Unless she's pulling a youtube.com/watch?v=oIWRI1g_NFE at cons or stripping on the side, I doubt she's got anything to worry about.

It's a shame of course but that's the life, and it may be that she's happier doing stage than tv. Certainly the pay may be lower (though I wouldn't bank on that, a lot of roles in tv and movies don't pay anything like what they used to), but it's quite a different method of working and if you're good, you tend to get asked back.

More like Alison BLACKED amirite?

Red Velvet is the biographical story of an American-born black 19th century British stage actor, Ira Aldridge, against the backdrop of his performing Othello (which he did many times, among other roles - he was a celebrated Shakespearean actor, and toured internationally).

He married two white women, the English Margaret Gill (until her death, after 40 years, in a loving marriage) and after Margaret's death from ill-health, he married the Swedish Amanda von Brandt (until his own death). His marriage to Margaret Aldridge in particular provoked outrage from certain quarters, but was perfectly legal; both were anti-slavery campaigners - slavery had been outlawed in Britain in the early 1800s (though it had in effect been illegal under common law since possibly as early as the 16th century, and had never expressly been legislated for - slaves were owned, but those with the cognizance or means to simply walk away could not legally be returned - "the air of England is too pure for slaves to breathe"). Ira Aldridge would address his audiences on the topic of slavery at the end of his nightly performances until slavery was outlawed across the British Empire in 1832; sort of like YouTube comments 200 years ago.

The only reason BLACKED is even a thing is that Sup Forumsacks need something to jack off to.

I just wanted to stack both of them on top of each other while Lana bled out on the floor.

Remember when Jimmy Olsen died, but it turned out he was Henry Jimmy Olsen, and his little brother was the real Jimmy Olsen?

show was awful

An awful lot of fun!

Lois was great.

Lana sucked though.

She's still my favorite on screen version of lois

Are you thinking of Lana?

Remember when Bow Wow was an evil Phantom Zone monster?

And when Shit Ross ate Gum-Gum Gum?

kys

Man, that was such a fever dream of an episode.

To be honest, I felt Lois Lane was miscasted. She just doesn't fit the image of Lous I'vd known to love since childhood

Why, what was your childhood Lois? To me she kind of looks lot like a younger version of Jon Bogdanove's Lois.

They call him Professor Zoom

>Literally proto-Felicity.
Yeah, that's the bizarrest thing about Arrow, that Oliver ended up again with a blonde hacker and not Black Canary. I mean, I know that Smallville was a WB/CW show, but still.

rubberbandman

Gooould?

>All this talk about Chloe, Lana and Lois. Yet no mention of best girl Alicia Baker

Still about how she got offed by some literal who of the weak. RIP

She was like Clark's own Gwen Stacy, but kinda psychotic.