Millie Bobby Brown

Is the media sexualising her or is she sexualising herself?

typical behavior after you've been molested by the jews

>don't have any desire to have sex with her
>but want to lick her asshole

What does it mean?

Both.

Look but don't touch

cute millie > sexual millie

It's called puberty.

She was calling people on her instagram today. I wanted to give her my number but was too nervous. :/

Enabling this kind of behaviour and having this sort of attention on you as a 13 year old is probably doing irreparable psychological harm, makes me kinda sad desu

god this board is embarrasing

the jew says: "hey talk about our new capeshit movie!! pay me to see our movie, OH u didnt like our movie? make a review explaining why, talk shit about my competitors movie, and do it now goyim!"
Sup Forums: yessir!!!

the jew says: this is a 4/10 girl with a man jaw, worship her now, this will be your "waifu" u pathetic goyim

Sup Forums: yessir!!! im making a thread atm my master!

oh user

A girls attitude is a reflection of the people around her, if she acts sexual is because people have been acting openly sexual with her.
Although this happens a lot in everyday life, girls that tend to develop early are met with sexual advances earlier in life, this makes them more comfortable thinking and eventually wanting sex.

But regardless attractiveness between 16-19 most Western women have been so bombarded by "sex" anyway that they are hilariously easy to bed.

I realise that most people probably haven't been around a teenage girl in a while, but she's just acting her age.

Bumping in the hope of more millies.

She is a lesbian

OF COURSE!

>when girls do this what
??? stupid bitch

BEST
E
S
T

GIRL

Not for me. Sexless since 1995

the millies aren't going to post themselves

She's the victim of serial sexual abuse, it's obvious how fucked up she is.

London?

Yep

I made an /mbb/ board over at 8ch. It's currently pretty much dead as its less than a day old. Help it grow, share your millies, start some threads and so on.

proof?

Bro don't fall for the bait.

Her thread in /cel/ is bretty good.

Delet your board

her disgusting parents bet the farm on her having a successful career. They pimped her out and passed her around to anyone they thought could give them a foot in the door. this girl never stood a chance.

there's no reason to have another place to dump pics but if it remains completely dead for a week or so I'll delete it

>there's no reason not to have...
i'm an idiot

Maybe you where very sheltered or are very ugly

She seems happy and healthy so i guess it is her only choice. Also best name to give a girl

Isn't she acting pretty much exactly the way you expect a 14 year old girl to act?

can't expect too much from stranger things peds.

Missionary position and I wouldn't pull out