There is another Steve out in the world. He has a short beard and is trying to get home...

There is another Steve out in the world. He has a short beard and is trying to get home. Looks like he is wearing old war war fatigues.

Fuck Bleeding Cool and fuck Rich Johnston.

Oh boy, Dimension Z 2: Electric Boogaloo.

>yfw 616 Steve was stuck in Hydraverse where WWII never ended

>mfw Kobik actually separate Steve in two removing 80 years of history after the end of Secret Wars and in the end of SI we gonna see Captain America Reborn when the love of Steve and Sharon fix everything

>not teen steve
boo

Seems pretty convoluted.

>Secret Empire not ending with President Trump firing Steve for not being Loyal to Trump

>It's good Steve lost in his mindscape

where did you see this

This is gonna come so far out out Spencer's ass it'll be the second coming of Goatse

Fuck you Spencer

>He pretty much Uncle Sam in Earth X, leading a group of freedom fighters to help for those who can't fight for themselves.
And there's Spencer with an asspull.
>This entire event

Well he's got my curiosity

LOL wow

I really enjoy Hydra Cap and SE. This seems stupid. Hope it pays off some how.

Fuck you asshole rich put fucking spoilers, instead of making tge thread name the spoiler go fuck yourself

you like Hydra Cap and this seems stupid? Lol

At this point I pretty much expect events to end on lazy copouts and weak conclusions that never match the build up. Slott's particularly bad about it.

So is this basically the Superman Reborn situation with a divided Superman? Not to mention a blatant asspull and damage control towards the "Why is Captain America a Nazi?!!" crowd by exclaiming "Hey guys, it was never really the real Steve!"

This is so fucking stupid.

What was the whole point of Hydracap and Secret Empire then?

Hydra Cap is Ultimate Steve Confirmed

God did he backpedal? Also is this WWII Cap? Holy shit invalidating all these years of Cap is going to just get people even more butthurt.

Beard Steve is Ultimate Steve!

Sjws made him fold Marvel has no backbone

Split Superman has been laying the ground work since Convergence
This is just outright pulling things out of the inter-dimensional asshairs

LOVING.

EVERY

LAUGH

This is so retarded, it goes from retarded to hilarious to sad to rage worthy and back to retarded again

You got it backwards.

I knew they had to pull a "two Caps" situation, otherwise they'd need to actually deal with Captain America having helped Hydra, even if due to reality warping. They wouldn't erase the entire event from continuity, so this was the only way that wouldn't require a year of aftermatch stories, which isn't practical when the event isn't even doing that good.

Biggest. Asspull. Ever.

>Literally Superman Reborn
Marvel is a joke at this point. Why not just cosmic cube this shit, why make things needlessly complicated?

is... is this really the crossing 2.0?

what a fuckin cop out

There's one way to make this interesting - this is Steve from Dimension Z. He never came back.

Which only invalidates Spencer's own runs, ironically (and the tail end of Remender).

>Ultimate Steve leads the fight to stop Nazi Cap
I'm all for it

Nope

At this point I'm starting to wonder whether the rumor of Marvel replacing Spencer for the ending of SE actually has merit.

it would explain hackmans steve

I'd only have been okay with this if it explained why Cap was occasionally acting out of character since he came back from the dead, long before he even went Hydra.

But if it's WWII Cap then holy shit it would just piss off everyone that's been following the character for decades.

Well at least he was telling the truth about them not going to pull a cosmic cube asspull to resolve everything.

They just went with a completely different asspull that mimics something their rival company was doing recently.

>trips on this post
pure kino

I'll be down for that

Especially because of this.

But if Spencer goes who will get to write Captain America? I know Duggan said it was one of his dream titles but could he juggle three titles at the same time (and is he doing anything outside of Marvel?).

I wonder if this was the original plan given the resistance to it, I know it takes a while to redraw comics & covers but people have been pissed about this for months now

spencers still on cap

Superman Reborn ended with a merge
How is this gonna end? Strange is going to merge the two Steves?

>Nope
>implying Spencer would put such a "problematic" character as Ultimate Cap in a good light
Nice joke.

isnt that literally the crossing but with cap

>trips
Only if Jet gets to come back too.

One of the two have to be ultimate Cap plz

Maybe Hydra Steve will die or he'll just be part of regular Steve's rogue gallery.

And people thought this was at least going to be better than CW2.

Nigga Marvel Earth gets CHANGED FOREVER every year.

The fact that there's been no major societal change is the biggest asspull here. America shat its pants after terrorists took out two buildings, which is what 616 NYC calls an average Wednesday.

The city has been destroyed and rebuilt so many times it's a wonder anyone lived there.

Realistically MU USA should have become some sort of fascist dictatorship years ago, faced with monthly alien invasions and Kang nuking DC and all that shit.

Wait, when Ultimate Cap died in Cataclysm was there a body? And when did 616 Cap supposedly escape Dimension Z? I forget what year.

Y'know, reversing Steve's self with tha cosmic cube would have been less stupidly convoluted than this

That would leave the question of who the Steve is that's been running around and gotten hydrated by Kobik.

What the hell? This is fun.

But does this mean hydra cap is a copy? Or the other rogers is alt world one?

It's easy - he was created by Kobik, maybe somewhere around Standoff (perhaps in the unaltered timeline, Standoff goes FUBAR with Cap still gone and Kobik "brings him back" to avoid that. Only since she doesn't really know what she's doing she just creates a copy). Kobik can alter history, as we've seen.

All that would mean is that Marvel could pretend they've planned for this all along and set up subtle clues that this isn't the real Cap for years.

what if instead of it being totally Kobik that created Hydra Steve. Madame hydra was the one that split hydra Steve from beard Steve.

The twist is that Hydra Cap wasn't changed by Kobik, he just popped into the mainstream universe when Wolverine broke the timestream after AoU

Unlikely that anyone at Marvel even remembers AoU or the consequences atm, since they never really did anything with it.

Well, this keeps getting better and better.

Hydra cap is from ultimate.

Or a fake thing.

Isnt that the same look he had in diminsion z? Is hydra cap a zola clone?

So if there's a Not Steve, how and why the fuck did this happen?

TBQH this works better than Cap being fixed by the Cosmic Cube, which has the problem of everyone remembering Cap being a huge dick.

This way they can have the heroes beat the living shit out of HydraCap.

Grand director.

worst DEUS EX MACHINA ever

>This is the new Steve being worthy of the hammer and taking it to duke it out with Hydra Steve
I will need sides surgery if this is the case

Or hydra cap is real.....and the other cap is from destroyed world from secret wars.

>But if it's WWII Cap then holy shit it would just piss off everyone that's been following the character for decades.
That's probably what they'll do because this is Marvel after all.

All this outrage and drama for a hack cop-out.

God I can't waut for the event ban, however short it is.

All generations characters are leftovers from secret wars.

Or earth 616 was recreated and he was sent to earth prime. Earth prime is not the real universe.

Yesssss kill all women.

Thanks a fucking lot for the lack of spoilers over that shit.

"I win."

Nah Spencer is pussy, he wouldn't have the guts.

I still wouldn't mind Ultimate Cap punching Nazi Cap.

It would be unprecedented for Marvel to go and say "yep, the hundreds of books published over the past two years have all been about another Earth, that's why everything is different."

Imagine the clickbait a "Heroes Return" event would cause.

Although that would mean we lose Avenger Deadpool, USAvengers, heroic Doom, etc.

Meanwhile in Dc

Well I did not expect hydra cap to just get killed and replaced by the one and true captain america who has never been hydra. Seems a bit cruel to kill a man who had his entire identity altered into being the villain.

so are we going to have a reverse captian america?
like professor zoom or negaduck?

>copout
>implying Marvel really a gives a shit what anyone thinks
>implying that this weak ass plot wasn't in the works from the start

>point
>more implications

Two wrongs don't make a right.

It will be really short: See the Heroic Age.

Never forget Spring 2010, when we had a glimmer of hope that heroes can be heroes again. And then we got Schism, AvX, Time Runs Out, Civil War II...

>Meanwhile at Marvel
>Blatant asspull to try and silence the hate.

>Meanwhile at DC
>Another teaser to a story that's been building up to a year and will have an event later in the year.

I don't get what you're trying to say here.

Eh the thing we all knew was happening finally being shown isn't much of a shocker. It would have been more of a surprise if Doctor Manhattan had Superman's red underwear warming his cold blue balls to show why he did everything he did.

>Steve doesn't need a redemption arc because nu!Steve was never HYDRA
Wow. Fucking wow. This is even worse than mindwiping Tony post-Civil War.

Doesn't this make Hydracap and Secret Empire completely pointless now?

I think that will happen in Doomsday clock

Looks more like Odinson to me. What if he's just impersonating an AU Steve to infiltrate the rebels?

>Meanwhile in Dc

I want a parody one-shot with that exact plot, like those Marvel did for Original Sin.

"I pretend to have evolved beyond the need for human companionship, but in reality Laurie left me because she didn't want to be seen with my flopping penis. It's not small, Laurie! I'm just cold all the time, okay! Anyway, I figured if I took Superman's shorts, she might see me as this big, tough superhero. Please -- do you know her new number? She refuses to call me back."

And we've been burning those SE issues for NOTHING?

lol in your dreams
DShit is dead

If that's Z!Steve he'd be super old now, wouldn't he? Time is incredibly distorted in Dimension Z and even with the SSS, he'd still be aging at a rapid rate, or perhaps a more normal rate. Either, he'd have aged and in that panel he looks the same but with a beard.

He was only in Dimension Z for like, a half hour real time. It really wasn't that long.

So come the end of Spencer's Wild Ride, what's going to have done more damage to Marvel overall - CW2 or SE?

You want to make Sam a pedo again?

Probably Secret Empire. Casuals will remember it as "That time Marvel made Captain America a Nazi who blew up New York and killed hippy by firing squad."

Thanks for reminding me of that little bundle of joy. Christ.

It's been a long while since I looked at the arc, but I don't think he has to be aging "in parallel". I mean, we're dealing with alternate universes and godlike beings, if the theory is correct that this Steve is some shitty duplicate and our Steve never left DZ, it could go either way.

Nazi-Steve has memories of leaving DZ at one point, but if he's fake, then real-Steve never left. Maybe Kobik or whoever simply snatches him back from the moment that Nazi-Steve "escaped" from DZ.

Real-Steve isn't any older, and since time fuckery's massively in play already it's not like he'd be shocked at losing a year or so of real time.

>New York
I meant Vegas