Samurai Jack Finale:

Samurai Jack Finale:
Less than a week left, what are you doing to celebrate on the day of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ajS94fJc2pg#t=5m34s
imgur.com/a/S26LY
youtube.com/watch?v=qVFxTwiH7Cg
strawpoll.me/12968052
youtube.com/watch?v=uQ8kxrNf6fQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pizza

And I have 3 L of Everclear I'm ready to drink in case it sucks

I'm going to reread Ronin

Ordering chinese food. None of the Japanese places here deliver.

I was at this store where I found not one but two Samurai Jack action figures one was in his normal outfit and the other was in his space suit outfit from season 1 in its original packaging. I alo saw a butt uglu martians action figure it was one of the badguys dr something (I didn't care to remeber his name) but that butt ugly martian figure cost like 100 bucks which was weird

Just pick up some sushi from the grocery store

Make hundreds of Ashi Appreciation Threads for months because people who dislike her trigger my autism hard and I need a safe-space for my precious waifu.

youtube.com/watch?v=ajS94fJc2pg#t=5m34s

>mfw I'll be in the middle of nowhere Saturday night
I'll just bring my phone and stream that shit live. While looking at the stars.

>s2g if genny kills Ashi

Turn in early because I work weekends.

Also, participate in these

Pizza

Large with EXTRA THICC crust

Get some pizza and beer, and have a box of tissues and some xanax next to me as well, because I know I'm going to be a fucking wreck when they show the inevitable "The End" screen at the end of the episode.

Fingers crossed that Jack and Ashi live happily ever after together. Don't let us down, Genndy.

I start work at 12 am Sunday morning, so wake up at 9 pm Saturday take a shower and load up the stream on my computer and load the sticky on a second tab. Once the show is over get on my bike and head to work

He said it would be a "tearjerker" happy ending is not an option

Bachelor Party. Good friend is getting married. Might stream the episode on my phone to get the audio.

Bracing for whatever there is to come. Going to be a real shitstorm on Sup Forums.
ready for the worst, praying for the best.
>spoiler
Amen, user.

SUSHI?

Post yfw "in memory of Mako Iwamatsu" shows up at the very end.

>Have to work
>Won't be around for the Sup Forums shitstorm

>Jack sees vision of his father
>"Aku must not win! I km w you can defeat him, Mako!"

Ive been having withdrawals since ep 3 but the rest of the season has filled my addiction.

I dont even want to watch anything else, it will be hard letting go

I just wanted ep 9 to end with Jack mercy killing Ashi, Aku laughing as he escapes, Jack crying out Ashi's name in agony as he holds her now dead but normal body, and for the season to end,

As the Samurai Jack Movie is announced

Get some pizza, EXTRA THICC of course, no booze because I'm an under 21 babyface with no fake ID.

That day I'm gonna spend the entire day at my cousins communion, so, fuck me. Still, the episode won't start until 5AM where I live, so I can't really pull any celebration. I know I'll be making a special exception to my usual rule of watching and posting about the episode until dawn before going to bed and I'll stay up well after the sun comes out, if possible during the entire day or until I can't hold myself conscious.

We'll keep links to the sticky thread so you can at least capture a bit of the experience.

His exact words along with Phil's: imgur.com/a/S26LY

Don't mind this video, but it contains a clip from Genndy's interview and he talks about the ending: youtube.com/watch?v=qVFxTwiH7Cg

I'm going to a party with my friends in my old teacher's house. Gonna drink over my exams, probably make out, come home, take some snacks and waste 2 weeks worth of strict diet to watch this finale

>being over 18 but below 21
>needing an ID for alcohol

wew ameribro, how do you manage not to kill yourself over there?

The Sticky for ep.8 was the funnest thread ive ever been in for Sup Forums

No idea, the only reliable way of getting booze is going to one bar that doesn't card me.

Samouraï Jacques

>not having an older brother who lends you his ID

Man, in my country they don't give a fuck as long as you have an ID with a picture that somewhat resembles you. My ID has been in more bars than I'll ever be.

>tfw my only siblings are younger sisters

I had a sausage roll for every episode I watched back in 2010 for the first time, and I'm having one again for the final.

i wanted it to end by Ashi cutting off Jack's head, then her transforming back to normal form while holding Jack's decapitated head to her chest and crying while Aku laughs

Look on the bright side. One day YOU'll be able to buy them alcohol.

Holy fuck, I thought I'd never see you again after episode 7 came out. How've you been, man?

You again

Episode 8 was a rough one to be honest. Luckily I coped with the stress by picking up a 300-count bag of gummy bears at the store and biting all their heads off while pretending to be a grieving Ashi. How about you?

This janky-ass game, man.

I've been having trouble sleeping lately, which caused me to be tired all the time. Fortunately, the news episodes have gotten me pumping enough to get rid of all that and keep me alert and interesting, so at least I have that going for me. Also, I might have just become a NEET; not really proud about that,

>there are people who literally think Aku's spawn should survive

>tfw you re-check your schedule and you only have to work until around 10:00
Thank fucking god. Gives me some time to take a shower and get comfy. Probably gonna order a pizza.

yes please

>on a tremendous high note
God I am hopeful they live happily ever after.

>Jack's real name is Mako

Like pottery

Now we just need Shaggyfag back.

Ashi will die and I will be drinking your bitch tears when it happens

I wish Orpheusftw would return

Honestly, naming him Mako would be the best tribute they could do at this point.

I hope we get all our meme posters back to the finale. It'd be a nice way to wave goodbye to these 11 magical weeks we've spent together.

>implying there won't be an extra two weeks of absolute joy and butthurt
That's what I'm looking forward to, an enormous amount of salt in each SJ thread.
The fanbase is split so cleanly on this new season, that any ending Genndy gives us is bound to start some good arguments.

>why don't we know Jack's real naaaaame!
>why is he just called Jaaaack!
Holy shit user, that's who the fuck he is okay?
When Aku killed his parents, and his subjects, and his whole fucking family, he killed his identity okay?
Maybe pull Rebecca Sugar's dick out of your ear for two seconds, okay, and listen to what the fuck I'm saying to you!

I'm trying to not get my hopes up because I can't see a way for there to be a proper conclusion that ties up all loose ends in just 22 minutes.

(TEN)
EPISODES

ONE
FUCKING
SEASON

WHY

>The fanbase is split so cleanly on this new season, that any ending Genndy gives us is bound to start some good arguments.
The funny thing is that's what Genndy wanted. He wanted people to either hate or love the new season; whatever reaction as well as it wasn't indifference.

my dad works for samurai jack and he says it ends with ashi breaking free of aku's influence though the power of heterosexual love, going full god-mode, and sending jack home in her own time portal before going up to space to hang out with the other gods

If you think about it, this Saturday pretty much is the end of the best era of Cartoon Network's life, since the PPG reboot was a fraud with no soul.

JACK KILLED MY WAIFU

Place your bets faggots

strawpoll.me/12968052

I'm glad it got this sendoff. Fuck the haters I loved this season.

I'm still hoping for a Courage the Cowardly Dog revival.

I have to be at work, and then immediately go to bed because I have an early day of traveling to Chicago.

Please keep me in your thoughts, Sup Forums, I want to watch it live and meme with you all one last time, but I'll be a few days late.

>feelsbadman

Rescue this smile, Jack.

It's not ending guys!

drive to Los Angeles and hope I make it to Wi-Fi in time to watch with Sup Forums

Fuck the samurai fool
I'd rather have a slice of life TV show with Aku and his new daughter

>Sauce: "Unreel" News

Avoid, everyone.

it'd still be neat to know his birth name

I think Genndy confirmed in the last Q&A that Jack's name would never be revealed.

ashi fights with samurai sword and jack with scotsmans sword

>exactly 50/50

I think I would be fucking mad if Ashi got killed. Like, they pretty much TOOK A SHIT on the entire past seasons, their characters, scotsman, guardian, even jack, just to get this bitch in, and now she dies too? That would be awful.

I hope that this time, Aku will kick the bucket and Jack's home land past will be restore.

It's too bad we won't get to see the Scotsman and Ashi interact.

>"SPECIAL FRIEND" IS IT, JACK? AHAHAHA! BUT SHE'S SO WEE! DOES SHE EVEN EAT? OOOOH! LOOK AT THAT GLARE! YE MIGHT ALMOST SCARE ME IF Y'WEREN'T WEARIN A FOOKIN LEAF!

This

What part? /Little village/ reporting

>Scotsma's wife and Ashi interacting
>"TELL ME, DOES HE KNOW HOW TO YER HAGGIS?"
>"m-my what?"
>Scotsman's wife whispers in Ashi's ear
>Ashi's eyes go wide

>other SJ Sup Forumsmrades in the Chicago area

Got some family living along lake shore drive right near old town.

HAPPY ENDINGS CAN BE TEARJERKERS!

Her smile can save the suicidal

Genndy had to make Jack stoic so CN could air the episodes out of order. The Scotsman was old and in a fucking wheelchair, Da Samurai realized he had to put more effort and decided not to, Aku had a premonition about the guardian and decided to take care of him. Genndy said he was cool with alternate timelines and shit.

That's what Lazzo was able to get.

There are people that don't like the new season? The fuck?

Yes.

Some people liked the broken spirit at the beginning.

You haven't been around Samurai Jack threads very often, have you?

>tfw my three friends who actually loved watching the show moved away once uni ended
>have nobody to watch the finale with

We all flipped our collective shit at the end of episode 8, so sad we won't be able to watch the finale together. I miss you bros ;_;

Nope

Leave early in the morning, take that sacrifice. lest you be caught in traffic.

Nice, stay dry and try not to drown in the lake

What time do episodes air at? I'm a GMTfag who usually downloads it the day after, but there's no way I can miss out on the experience of seeing the very ever last episode of one of the greatest animated shows in existence

11 PM EST

Huh, not as late as I expected here (4am), guess I've no excuse for missing it

Only bummer is it'll be a bit late to get drunk but fuck it

Thanks bruh

No problem mate

should have seen this place after 8 aired, it was beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=uQ8kxrNf6fQ

Aku hasn't transformed into an animal once this season...

He came in like a wrecking ball though

I had one hell of a night, that was one of the few times I've seen this place go apeshit, and it was beautiful.