Concept Art thread

Concept Art thread

Wish they would have used this design

Mines are just repost but here.

I still can't believe they budgeted out a shirtless drax for filming. It would have been a lot cheaper to slap a coat or shirt on him. Doing make up every day, staff getting up early with the cast, just blows my mind.

All the good stuff has "malicious code"

brb

In b4 some stupid faggot posts the Green Goblin mask from Spider-Man 1

Dormammu

All the concepts look better than what we actually got

From the first X-men movie

It's madness to me that they changed it at all. Ultron has such a great design, itnwouldnhave been fuck easy to put it on the big screen.

Bottom right two are objectively O B J E C T I V E L Y the best designs and anyone who disagrees is wrong.

Too Eternity, with the starry field shit on his midsection.

Whoever's posting, keep up the good work

Second from the bottom right is so good. Reminds me of some of those Annihilation: Conquest covers. Gimme that design, and throw a red cape on it.

And then Singer came and said "not enough leather!"

The fourth one is a great idea in general.

If only

>4th panel
Holy shit if the mannequin moved when he spoke that would be spooky as fuck

the left one looks like BvS batman

Hook it up the Showbiz Pizzabear and that Winter Soldier Scene would be 1000x more haunting

Honestly, the 1st is the most unnerving imo

Doomsday

WRYYYYY

Is the blonde supposed to be jean?

I think the first is the creepiest, but the fourth is better because it's not necessarily trying to be creepy.

Apocalypse

yah it would have been cool if it was green like phoenix though

that would make a pretty wicked magus design tho.

Man that would have been so much better than a lazy CG cloud

MCU could never afford to have gone with any of these. Half their budgets always go to the actors.

why does marvel hate us?

>There is a timeline where we got Dennis Reynolds as Star-Lord instead of Pratt

I don't mind Pratt, but Dennis would've been fun

Absolutely any one of these would have been better than the mall cops we got.

They are ALL better than what we got on screen.

So they had the look down 100%, until some exec said
>Hey, I want lips on him!"

And his costume would have been so easy to pull off too

So were they going with comic Zola until someone in the room said
"Hey guys, 1970's computer technology!"

too bad we couldn't had this for plot reasons
Looks like Genesis
Fucking best

This gives me hope that we'll see proper Zemo somewhere down the line.

I mean, he's one of the few Marvel villains to survive...

Mocap is a hell of a drug

i don't like little girls with tattoos

I think Gunn mentioned the GotG were going to be more mature in Infinity Wars and seeing how Pratt is reaching his 40's and plans to play Star-Lord at least for another decade, plus Cosmic getting expanded we might be edging closer to a more gruff and experienced Star-Lord.

So they should definitely save this look for him when he gets there.

This image makes me want to die

The worst part is that the comics are now emulating the shit MCU Novas (but making them look worse since MCU Novas at least didn't chicken out).

Gunn also never cared much about the Nova corps and he fucking messed with characters and even killed Saal.

Honestly if they ever do a Nova movie they are going to have to reinvent the whole corps.

you sure those are tattoos and not fancy stockings?

I really like how this mode emulates the classic helmet. Best of both worlds. Hope we see it some day.

lol
new wallpaper

>we might be edging closer to a more gruff and experienced Star-Lord.
Will never happen. That isn't the star-lord people know or care about, and goes against the whole reason why they chose a comedy actor in the first place.

Pratt is more than a comedy actor and Gunn didn't chose him for his comedy, he chose him because he embodied what he thought Star-Lord would be like (Gunn also originally didn't even want to look at Pratt's audition tape but one of Pratt's connections knew Gunn and convinced him).

Also Star-Lord has always been a sarcastic quippy guy even when he was in his Punished mode in the comics, not to mention Gunn said he planned to have the characters mature by the time Infinity War hits.

I'm ok with making him look more like MCU iron man armors, as that makes sense with the story we were given. The lips/mouth were terrible though and bugged me in every scene.

Those are pretty cool. I was fine with how he turned out though.

1st and 4th are fucking terrifying.

I would love for either of those to appear in future cap movies.

9/10
would bargain with

What the fucking shit?! They had that and went with cave troll?

Who makes these decisions?

What the fuck...What the fuck. They had THIS perfect mother fucker right here. And they went with the retarded midget-colypse from that movie. You're kidding me.

WB isn't smart if you haven't noticed

We also might be getting this look (or something similar) in the next film.

During the fight with Ego, his helmet was destroyed and afterwards they hooked up with the OG crew and the Stakar's Ravagers who wear blue uniforms. I wouldn't be too surprised if he got the blue suit and Vader helmet by the next film.

>we could've gotten these over cave troll

Who would you cast?

Will Ultron come back to the MCU so they can do Annihilation Conquest?

>yellow spandex
Come on now, why'd you cut that?

He had some pretty serious moments in GOTGv2. He even commits patricide.

Mads Mikkelson.

Then have Kacellius be played by another actor.

It's not DnA but the blue scheme would have been nice to see. The fact that they even drew concept up for it for Vol. 2 despite the movie only taking place a couple of months after Vol. 1 and costumes hardly changed could mean it'll be used in the future when more in-movie time has passed.

Also those saying that we'll see the full helmet because his mask got destroyed in Vol. 2 - Gunn said that it can be repairable. So not sure if that means we'll see a completely new headgear.

This thread is depressing.

We will never see any of this shit.

Motherfucking this.

Try changing one pixel in MS Paint, changing the resolution by a pixel, or changing the filetype from .png to .jpg or vice versa.

But that looks nothing like Dormammu, what we got was as close to his comic design as we could have gotten.

headcanon exists for a reason. This is just one of those times where you just use your imagination to change the scenario.

The flirted with blue suits at the end of the first film (granted, for everyone but Quill)
Really all they need to do is take the MCU Nova core uniform and slap the Ravager's logo on the chest and they'd be good to go.

There's way more Ultrons than that!

I bet will this helmet in Infinity War or Guardians 3 since ego broke the topless one

Malekith? I like this better than what we got. The finalized Dark Elf armor made him and his Dark Elves look fat.

>no one has posted ROCKET ANT
I'm disappointed in you all.

Idris Elba