Other urls found in this thread:

kenru.net/movies/2017-18_academy_screeners.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Big if true

Tis

It's on PtP
The.Shape.of.Water.2017.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8

awful

Was The Disaster Artist actually any good? I heard it got Hi Marks.

I couldn't get through it. It's like James Franco and Company needed to pay the bills desperately.

I just watched it. It was alright but nothing special. One thing I thought was funny was when they did the mashup scenes at the end and it appears that Greg Sestaro is a better actor than Dave Franco.

Personally very much enjoyed it. As a film it's nothing groundbreaking but it made me laugh and feel. James Franco did an excellent job as Tommy, and I felt like as a director he successfully made a great case for film as a true art form.

I did not laugh I did not!

>xvid
why???

Really good buddy movie

It's really good. Tommys character is a little too reckless and self centered, but the comedy side redeems him

Do you understand life?

It felt like it didn't know if it wanted to be a straight comedy or go in a more serious direction by highlighting all the fucked up stuff Tommy did. As a result, it didn't really hit the mark on either front. I think it would have been better if it was longer and spent more time showcasing Tommy's bad side. Also the last scene at the premiere felt weird since it took years before Tommy Wiseau came around to accepting that his movie was bad

>tfw I can watch this, see if Franco raped the book/story and not have to give him a cent
Thanks OP

holy shit that Zac Efron vs Josh Hutcherson alley scene was too much. I haven't laughed that hard in a while.
I had no idea either of them were cast in those roles.

kenru.net/movies/2017-18_academy_screeners.html

what else do you want Sup Forums?

I wouldn't say he raped it but I certainly don't think he did it justice - the audiobook narrated by greg blows it out of the water

old ass scene standards for dvds

So many Jews in this movie

Ptp doesn't do screeners kiddo

Wait, that was Zac Efron?

A jew