What was the point of him busting through the wall? If he's just a human, how would he have been able to do this...

What was the point of him busting through the wall? If he's just a human, how would he have been able to do this? Is he just that strong?

K isn't a human.

But the audience doesn't know that at this point, do they? Wasn't the jury still up at this point? I can't remember.

It feels like you're baiting me w ur questions.

K didn't know if he was a "special" robot that was born to parents rather than created in his current form

Fucking this

I thought they were alluding to the fact that maybe K was a human, not a replicant who grew up and was born to parents.

K was never human or thought to possibly be human, the "special child" he thought he may be was half human and half replicant, born in the natural way. So him having replicant strength and whatever else still made sense.

Humor. I'm surprised by how much humor was lost by the audience. There was quite a bit throughout the entire film yet everyone seems to completely miss it. Weird.

it's sad that you have to explain this.

Yeah, there were some humorist elements but the movie's tone is mainly serious.

This movie is soul crushingly dark and there is nearly zero humor.

I thought it was three scenarios, either he was a regular replicant, and special replicant, or just a human and the memories were real.

There was never the possibility that he was a non-replicant.

Neither the Goose nor Harrison Ford made a hilarious quip during the scene so I didn't know it was supposed to be funny.

Well then, I guess I'm just a retard.

No, the special child they were looking for at least had a replicant mother. That was the whole point of the farm scene

I mean, make the case for it. What was the evidence in the movie that gave you that impression.

By the end he becomes a real human bean, so there's that aspect.

Well, the daughter was humans. Maybe OP is into something

It's fucking obvious that he isn't human

He still knew he was strong, doesn't matter if he thought he was a special one or not. He already knew he was capable of busting through walls with relative ease and able to take a fair bit of damage to his body, we see this in his fight at the start of the film and his fight in the junk yard.

He thinks he is the special one at this point in the movie but he still knows what his body can do from previous experience.

No, there are two, full replicant who has been made in a lab or a hybrid born of either a replicant/human or a replicant/replicant depending on where you stand in the 'deckard is/isn't a replicant' argument.

It also doesn't matter about the memories, they could have still been real if he was a hybrid and thats what he's conflicted about.

>the daughter was humans
why do retards like you exist?

The daughter isn't human, she is a hybrid born from a replicant woman. It's never said she is a full human and her shitty immune system that keeps her in the bubble is either a lie for protection or a result of the hybrid birthing process.

You're a sad person.

It has an uplifting ending, and a hopeful outlook on things like humanity and what really matters. But if you can't acknowledge the pain and anguish of the characters then I don't know what to say. Also none of that changes the fact that there's like no humor in the movie.

There are a few lines here and there i smiled or chuckled at but i agree with you overall, the film ends on a bitter sweet hope but overall it's a really sad movie, especially for K.

She has a job. Either whoever tested her out got some tight pussy for letting a replicant pass as an human or he was very bad at it

>She has a job.
she free lanced you retard

It's stated at the beginning of the film, right after he kills Sapper, he's a replicant.

it's a reference to Roy's wall busting

He never thought he was human you retards, he thought he was born and had a mother.
He always knew he was a replicant

>that chequy wall appearing as if it was a cloak draped over Batty
fucking great shot

>She has a job

she works for herself. It's like you didn't even pay attention to the movie?