Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ui4G4HvqkaY
youtube.com/watch?v=jWe4gycjOuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

yes you do you lying motherfucker

yes

what does the N stand for?

The said it could never happen. That it would never occur on American soil. But I remember.

I will always remember the day that the Squid totally beefed it.

Someone just post the damn thing, also was Twister future suppose to be a joke on that other director who's last name was Rodriguez?

Remember that time the Squid was based on a real person whose childhood nickname was "Fish?"

I'm still getting over that one.

AS THE ANCIENT HAWAIIANS USE TO SAY

Remember when squid killed batman?

Nerd.

remember when batman beefed it?

Squid couldn't even rip toilet paper.

racism is only acceptable if its funny

DON'T BE A BUTT, SWALLOW THE NUT.

>Coolarooni
Why was Raymundo the best character?

A DICK LIKE A STICK MAKE THE LADIES RUN QUICK

NIGGER

rude

remember the potatoe salad?

Nebraska, even though he's from Kansas

It's a sideways z

IT'S TIME FOR A HOT DICKING

Like screaming the N-word in a library?

well someone had to say it

I have recently purchased texts documenting and confirming such an event.

youtube.com/watch?v=jWe4gycjOuc

BEEFED

Of course I fucking do.

But he's still the best goalie on this side of the 110.

Cuz he was stoned out of his mind 24/7

HE GOT SAND IN THE POTATO SALAD!

It was meant to be an M but the budget ran out.

"Never not time for a dicking"

Yes

what is this from?

Does anyone have that picture with the rocket powers all grown up?

Tito climbed into Reggie's room and immediately punched her in the face, knocking her out cold.

Upon awakening Reggie found herself bound and gagged to a chair. Tito was naked, standing in front of her with a big Hawaii boner staring her in the face. "As the ancient Hawaiians used to say...it's time for a dicking!" And at that, Tito leaped forward and grabbed Reggie's undeveloped breast. He grabbed with all his might, and ripped the skin from her body.

Her muffled screams fell flat, and no one came to her help.

The blood aroused Tito more than he'd ever been aroused. It reminded him of the stories his mother used to tell him of the ancient Hawaiian sacrifices in which the subjects would receive wounds to which the sacrificers would rape. He couldn't wait, Tito grabbed a hammer and smashed at Reggie's ribcage, again her screams were not heard. After breaking an opening to her insides, Tito plunged in.
He thrust in and out in complete ecstasy. The pain was unbearable for Reggie and she lost consciousness. Tito came almost immediately, but he was by no means done. He pulled out of her chest, his PENIS dripping blood and semen. Tito cleaned his dick off with Reggie's tongue.
Tito tore out a few of the ribs he had broken and shoved them up his ass to stimulate his enormous prostate.

Tito then undid Reggie's restraints and began fucking her now lifeless corpse. After deploying his Hawaiian happy sauce, he decided he wanted a better look at Reggie.

Jesus, talk about a blast from the past.

Post the whole thing your worthless shitter.

Tito shoved his hand up Reggie's ass. He thrust it in as far as he could and grabbed on to the first organ he could, and then pulled out. He ripped out her entire small intestine and part of her large. Tito started to giggle and coiled up the small intestine like a rope.

He noticed the sun was coming up so he had to finish in a hurry. Tito went to his clothes and dressed himself. He pulled a large knife from his pocket and began to skin Reggie's body.

Just then Tito remembered, he was not man, but bear. He Skinned himself to reveal his true identity, a Grizzly Bear. He sat in the center of the room for several hours until Reggie's father came in.

"Reggie it's time for schoo-HOLY FUCKING SHIT A BEAR OH MY GOD REGGI-" and Tito attacked and ate Ray. Then Tito went outside and let out a bear noise and a ray came from the sky and swept him away to his home planet of Canada.

They originally planned to have him come from New York, so they slapped a big N on his shirt and kept it that way.

THREE DAYSwait shit wrong show

>Episode ends with telling they werent going to call him Squid anymore.
>Next Episode they are calling him Squid again.

HAOLE NO WELCOME

hahaha
yeah

>Mark Twain's N-word Gym.
>"I think I have a thing for Reggie."
>"I thought you're bisexual."
>"...I think I have a thing for Reggie."
This is top quality shit. Really wish half the videos weren't deleted.