People are hardly talking about it anymore

people are hardly talking about it anymore.
why?

It was legitimately so bad that it became cringeworthy. Too much cringe weirds people out and makes them not want to talk about it.

Like a nerd being bullied.

Then a nerd with parents that died who shits himself in school and pretends to be cool by flossing his teeth in front of the water fountain. Nobody bullies a complete weirdo because he already did it to himself or his life is hard enough as it is.

RIP ip DC

The last Jedi got in the way

no one seems to be talking about wonder woman either its like it was all a fad or am i wrong?

Nobody is willing to defend DC shit when it's not Snyder. Suicide Squad was forgotten as well.

People know it's shit and Snydercucks just use the excuse that it was Whedon's fault so there's no endless arguing.

it was not the snyderkino we were promised. Too much WB and Whedon came in the way and ruined it...

nobody cares. you can just reboot these characters in a few years and no one will even remember that time WB tried to be Disney and failed miserably. TLJ is far more concerning because you can't reboot Star Wars and now for the rest of time VIII is canon.

Imagine having all the money ever and trying to battle against marvel but you decide to do the exact same thing as them but worse because joss sabotaged you from the inside. State of these fucking retards. DC universe woulda been kino all you had to do was either let Snyder do whatever the fuck he wants until there's no more money to milk or some hot hip dark director there's a fuck load. They looked promising with msn of steel, it felt different to marvel now it's just a worse version. Honestly I don't know how they can fuck up so bad.

this. as chris rock said, it's like playing basketball with a retard and calling him for double dribble.

It's a very greyscale movie, not much to go on and I ended up quitting halfway through.

What's sad is they probably know this is true for a lot of people and it's too late.

It's nearly impossible to top BvS.

Snyder tried but Whedon shat all over his legacy

If you can get past the real shitty CG, it's actually the best DC movie

>now people are unironically calling BvS good

wtf did this shit start

>dat projection

only part i remember was the cool amazon chase.
it was forgettable

There's nothing they could have done to make Snyder not quit after his daughter died. They were fucked from the start.

>it's actually the best DC movie
saddest statement anyone can make

So get hip cool dark experimental yet weirdly accessible director #3564 and throw money at him. Anybody but HIM.

we came for snyder kino but were left with one of the worst cases of studio interference

also the last jedi is so fucking lel worthy it completely overshadowed it

it wasn't snyder justice league
it was whedon trash

So did Joss made it trash on purpose to make MCU looks better?

We're all waiting for the torrents.

It's a bad film. Last Jedi's release and controversy became the conversation. Outside of Wonder Woman, no one who's not a Snyder fanboy cares about the DCEU anymore (we'll see what happens with Aquaman, Shazam, and Flash).

Joss Whedon for Guantanamo Bay

Yeah, even assholes like us have standards.

Theres no debate. Its just a really bland Marvel movie with some weird CGI mouth on Cavill. If Joss Whedon was there from the start the movie could be just mediocre.

Whedon tried to make a sunday morning cartoon and he succeded. Besides the weird CGI

Oscar winner suicide squad

Wew

what happen to the rumored justice League' Extended Cut?

I don’t see people giving a shit about Shazam or Flash but Aquaman should do decent. Really I don’t see anything outside of Wonder Women and Suicide Squad doing great. Doubt even Batman will bring in big numbers

Probably sitting on some editor's computer. It'll never see the light of day.

It'll be hacked and released onto web by an insider I almost guarantee it. It would only be just.

I was excited for it and a DC fan until Batman """""V"""""" Superman. After seeing that I was done with capeshit and I didn't even realize it when Justice League was out in theaters.

Post moar

I enjoyed it. Not much to talk about it, though.

what am I looking at here

Do you have that Batman in the bottom in larger frame? Holy shit Ben looks fucked up in the Whedon version.

Seriously Whedon shouldn't be allowed onto the studio lot of WB's in Burbank. Snipers in the water tower should shoot him with tranquilizers on sight.

Why should anyone talk about any capeshit that isn't Snyder? It has no rewatch value. It's just a stupid pop-corn film with nothing meaningful to convey with unworthy visuals.

Snyder's work on the left and Whedon on the right. People wanted a "brighter" movie.

Thanks senpai

Personally I like Snyder's visual, I like the darker visual also it helps a lot when the movie is CGI heavy since it covers up the jagged bits, take a look at pacific rim, the first movie was dark but it fit the tone of the movie, the second one looks like a cheap flick. Also because of Whedon reshoots Ben looked fat in some shots.

>Personally I like Snyder's visual
Anyone that isn't blind would agree. Snyder's visuals border perfection for the genre. Man of Steel for instance looks and sounds better than every single capeshit released this year. And that was four years ago.

Do you think about your shit about you take a dump?

Yep, I don't understand why WB just won't make Snyder do his own thing, I mean his movies have a pretty decent following and usually gets okay RT scores and diehard Marvel "fans" will hate anything DC spit out anyway. I was pretty bummed that they cut a lot of chunk in JL, especially Cyborgs origin part, the football part in the trailer looked kino. Also would explain the animosity between Vic and his dad, in the movie he just straight up hates him even though Silas saving Vic would have shown the viewers that even though he was estranged to Vic ( doesn't go to his games to do science shit) he'd still do his best to save his son even using Red Room tech.