What the actual fuck? This was absolute dog shit, but it was so much worse than I was expecting, by miles

What the actual fuck? This was absolute dog shit, but it was so much worse than I was expecting, by miles.
What hurts me the most is that I used to love the first one. Was the rapist that made this on bath salts? More like Victor Salvia amirite. He's so out of his fucking mind he forgot the name of the main character of his own first movie.

It wasn't that bad. Will Smith was good in it at least.

You cheeky cunt.

I've always liked the concept of the Creeper but it's a character that's doomed to appear in absolute shit tier movies.

Forgot this came out.

wasnt it made for tv or with tv in mind? lol the black dude and the sheriff had me and my buddy crying laughing tho.

>What hurts me the most is that I used to love the first one. Was the rapist that made this on bath salts? More like Victor Salvia amirite. He's so out of his fucking mind he forgot the name of the main character of his own first movie.
What the fuck, the absolute madman

humm wheres the score at

I forgot about it already. Only good scene were the kids trying to break into the demon van. I don't remember how it started, what it was about or how it ended.
2/10

I'd still watch the fourth especially if it's actually the final one with all the casts coming together and a definite explanation.

Lol, christ.

It was pretty interesting for a while, the tone of it, but the dialogue was still painful.
>"jeepers creepers"
>everyone looks at the black guy
>"what? that's the song the monster sang innit?"

What's even worse is that this is happening one day after the first movie, so how the fuck would these kids know about this urban legend and the truck already.

I'm going to watch it to see what he pulls out of his ass for the explanation of what the Creeper is, but I won't be happy about it. This was one of the first times I was actively wanting for a movie to end.

Is Justin Long in this? Or did they improve the casting?

Where the fuck does that nigger shop without everyone running away

I thought Bright was okay

Kek

I haven't seen a single actor from this on anything else before (ok, excluding one recurring character from a stupid "twist" reveal at the end). This is clearly below Justin Long.

made by a baby rapist

>tfw Mario kart bombs

Oh my god, you're right, I just seen this movie and had that already wiped from my mind.
>ancient kandarian demon has access to high tech comical devices

Why didn't they just set it at night? Everything would be better, the SFX would look less shit, the police snipers fake hair color, everything.

The funniest shit is Rose McGowan voluntarily worked with him in 2011, and yet she acts like some moral crusader just a few years later amidst the Harvesting.